Sept 2016 What Did You Buy This Week?

My APB Purchase early this morning:

1) Annabelle's Moisturizing Hair Lotion
2) Ginger Root Growth Lotion (per @shawnyblazes praises of it)

3) Annabelle's Hair Cream
4) Cupuacu Avocado Daily Moisturizer

5) Sweet Pumpkin Spice Leave-In Conditioner
6) Bamboo and Algae Strengthening Mask

7) Annabelle's Moisturizing Hair Cleansing Whipped Cream
8) Pumpkin Seed Moisturizing Mask

From 4BelleNaturale on etsy:

1) Leave-in Conditioner Yucca Root Restorative
2) Cowash Cleansing Conditioner Restorative Yucca Root
3) Babassu Blueberry Buttercream Deep Conditioner
4) Yucca Root Intensive Repair Treatment Mask
5) Flaxseed with Marshmallow Root Curl Defining Gel

This was too excellent a deal to pass up :grin:

Okay lovies, I have our very own discount code from this vendor for us and I will post it later in the vendor forum a little later ( a little too sleepy to concentrate on doing it now).

I learned that we can't post our codes anywhere other than the vendor forum, so stay tuned. I want to try them and post my reviews of them when they arrive in that thread as well.

Okay lovies, I have our very own discount code from this vendor for us and I will post it later in the vendor forum a little later ( a little too sleepy to concentrate on doing it now).

I learned that we can't post our codes anywhere other than the vendor forum, so stay tuned. I want to try them and post my reviews of them when they arrive in that thread as well.

Wow! Awesome! Many thanks! I look forward to your reviews. The products look/sound great. Crossing my fingers that they do your hair good!

A code! Thanks! :hug2:

I pulled the trigger on this:
Suncoat_Gel.jpg

Suncoat Sugar-Based Natural Hair Styling Gel, 5 oz (medium hold)
Ingredients: Aqua (water), natural multi-sugar derived from vegetables, guar hydroxypropyltrimonium chloride (from guar gum), Linum usitatissmum (linseed) seed extract (flax protein), citric acid, tocopherol (vitamin E), Citrus grandis (grapefruit) seed extract, vegetable glycerin, essential oils.

I will be trying it after I do my dreaded combing session later this month.

Last edited:
Not sure where you got yours from but I ordered mine off of ebay, got it today and as soon as I opened the package I could smell it. Amber glass it was in was tightly sealed and it was taped up in plastic. That ish is strong...

The deodorized one barely smells but.... Honestly.... I didn't care. Was just finally glad to find it OTG. I got it from vitamine shop though I have it in my ama.zon cart in case I didn't find it.

Back