5) Flaxseed with Marshmallow Root Curl Defining Gel

This was too excellent a deal to pass up :grin:

Last edited:
From TerreneFusions (the 4 pack bundle special of $49.99) on Etsy:

1) Mango/Shea/Cocoa Nourishing Hair Lotion
2) Ultra Rich Mango Butter Natural Deep Conditioner w/Marshmallow Root
3) Deep Conditioner for Dry Hair with Also, Slippery Elm and Amino Acids
4) Creamy, Detangling Leave-in Conditioner/Styling Cream

OMG, @Aggie! You're killing me! :smile: Oy, I'm going to have to live vicariously through you! This package sounds straight delicious. Have you purchased from this vendor before? I can't wait to read your reviews. :smile:

OMG, @Aggie! You're killing me! :smile: Oy, I'm going to have to live vicariously through you! This package sounds straight delicious. Have you purchased from this vendor before? I can't wait to read your reviews. :smile:
@YvetteWithJoy

:lol: Sorry honey! No I haven't used them as yet but they looked so good, I couldn't resist. Plus the 4 pack bundle was a steal so I grabbed it quick. She seems nice too so I added her as one of my favorites on etsy. As soon as I try them, I will tag you.

I will also post my APB purchase tomorrow. I have a few items to get from there as well. Then I will be done until BF. I may not need much then at all though, except to replenish holy grail products that are low or done.

Me too @Aggie . The only thing other than Darcy's Pumpkinseed Conditioner I'm getting are APB conditioners, CCs loaves, and oils.
I know Erica will probably be coming out with some new stuff so I can just go ahead and say that's where 80% of my BF budget will go :lachen:.

E'tae Carmel Reconstructor

Hattache:
MHC Papaya Paste
MHC Hemp Seed Spread

I'm actually upset because I did not mean to purchase on Hattache. Just meant to see the total with shipping. Next thing I know I'm being told thank you :confused: whatever. Guess it was meant for me to try.

Waiting to purchase my APB tomorrow. I don't need it, but I already know if I purchase on BF, it will take 3-4 weeks to ship. I'm not about that wait with no back up life :look:

Hattache:
MHC Papaya Paste
MHC Hemp Seed Spread

I'm actually upset because I did not mean to purchase on Hattache. Just meant to see the total with shipping. Next thing I know I'm being told thank you :confused: whatever. Guess it was meant for me to try.

Waiting to purchase my APB tomorrow. I don't need it, but I already know if I purchase on BF, it will take 3-4 weeks to ship. I'm not about that wait with no back up life :look:

You definitely have a point here. *adds another conditioner or two to cart*

Hattache:
MHC Papaya Paste
MHC Hemp Seed Spread

Is this a first time purchase? I want your thoughts on it because I was considering purchasing it for when I straighten my hair.

From Hattache: 6 bottles of Hairveda 24/7 Moisture Conditioner, 6 Bottles of Red Tea Moisturizing Conditioner and 1 jar of Sitranillah. I'm praying to Black Jesus that all this Hairveda goodness will last me until the end of 2016.

Hattache is having a 25% off sale Sunday and Monday. The code is Labor2016.

Getcho life...

APB
Dry Oil Body Spray (Pink Mimosa Votivo)
Moisturizing Whipped Cleansing Creme (bottle, Cherry Marshmallow)
x7 Moisturizing Body.Wash (Apricot Freesia, Pink Mimosa Votivo, Sugared Apple, Berry Balsam, Lemongrass & Brown Sugar, Energy, Divalicious)
Please let me know your thoughts on the Berry Balsam. I was looking at that scent for this time of year.

APB Ultra Moisturizing Soufflés x3

Wanted to add: yesterday when I bought my E'tae from the BSS he mentioned it was the last one. Stated he put in an order but could only order 4 and he already put in the order but doesn't even know when they will come in. He looked sad. I'm sure they are selling well based on my FB timeline. And it suddenly clicked: that's how you work with the BSS people. I did get 10% off though.

Okay.

Super high-end steamer purchase must go on hold. I received a free purchasing pass from hubby and I used one of the other three purchasing passes I have.

Purchases were made from
  1. Anabelle's PerfectBlends: Cowash, hair souffle, hair lotion, body wash, body lotion
  2. Hattache: detangling milk, sitrinillah DC, marshmallow cream gel
Yeah. Much money was saved via the Labor Day discounts, but still: no steamer this month.

Last edited:
Back