September 2018 What Did You Buy This Week?

@Aggie
Yep, being nosey......I clicked on it:angry2:

Folks need to be careful playing around with signs & symbols, names and what-not:nono2:

Reminds me of that whole Obia convo.:nervous2:
Yesss! That's exactly what I was thinking about when I saw it too @bolded. I refuse to buy that stuff because of the name and now I'm passing on the Taura Amore for the same reason. Still kinda spooky to me.

I haven’t bought anything in ages so bought some Living Proof stuff:-

LP Restore Mask
LP Shampoo & conditioner
LP Leave In

And just bought a Tweak'd kit from QVC-

Tweak'd Restore Cleansing Hair Treatment
Tweak'd Hair Treatment Finishing Spray

Last edited:
Elongtress whipped shea butter sample pack
Got the last two of the old olive oil ecostyler formula in CVS. Gotta make it last as long as I can. I might take a tour to the other CVS in my city tomorrow and see if I can score some more. Crazy girl going on a wild gel hunt. :lol:

Bought makeup today from the MAC (lipstick and eye shadows) and Black Up (pressed face powder) counters. Now I'm about to purchase another Outre Duby Finger Roll wig for a friend of mine. She saw mine on and just have to have one too.

I bought 2 bottles of Mane Magic which is supposed to be a 10 in 1 type product. They had 2 bottles for $9.99 at CostCo. I figured it was worth a try. I used it under my gel yesterday when I did my twist. So far so good. But I will give it a few more days.

Back