Sept 2016 What Did You Buy This Week?

Sarenzo is closed. Idk why

@YvetteWithJoy from the sale thread, I feel the same way about Bekura which is why I don't buy that stuff year round. The Cocoa Bark was a major disappointment. The Vanilla Whiskey I love for my ends, but is a very soft protein that I couldn't rely on except for my ends. It has quinoa and I'm learning my natural hair loves quinoa for moisture.

The YAM is bae. Never giving that up. Honey Latte I love. I just need a pump lol. Palm Tapioca I love, though the texture looks a bit looser than when I bought it a few years ago. I'll attach a picture though I was texlaxed in the picture. And Tonga, this my first time but the consistency looks like it will last a while. Their conditioners have left me underwhelmed, yes, but the leave ins haven't disappointed me yet.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    679.6 KB · Views: 28
Sarenzo is closed. Idk why

@YvetteWithJoy from the sale thread, I feel the same way about Bekura which is why I don't buy that stuff year round. The Cocoa Bark was a major disappointment. The Vanilla Whiskey I love for my ends, but is a very soft protein that I couldn't rely on except for my ends. It has quinoa and I'm learning my natural hair loves quinoa for moisture.

The YAM is bae. Never giving that up. Honey Latte I love. I just need a pump lol. Palm Tapioca I love, though the texture looks a bit looser than when I bought it a few years ago. I'll attach a picture though I was texlaxed in the picture. And Tonga, this my first time but the consistency looks like it will last a while. Their conditioners have left me underwhelmed, yes, but the leave ins haven't disappointed me yet.

Helpful. Thanks! My hair will probably so love a light protein DC, as I get protein a lot of other ways. I am JUST KICKING MYSELF for swapping out the Honey Latte for the hair syrup. :nono:

I used the Y.A.M. once. Need to use it a few more times, but I think I really like it.

Helpful. Thanks! My hair will probably so love a light protein DC, as I get protein a lot of other ways. I am JUST KICKING MYSELF for swapping out the Honey Latte for the hair syrup. :nono:

I used the Y.A.M. once. Need to use it a few more times, but I think I really like it.

I was surprised by the Honey Latte because I thought I would be mildly impressed. I can use it without sealer.

YAM I use when something has no umph.

I've yet to try anything QB that I haven't liked though :look:

117snx0.jpg

I ended up buying quite a few goodies and luckily they all arrived the same day!:woot:

3 Netwurks hair revitalizer (Surge 14)
1 pack of butterfly clamps
1 Aztec Indian clay
1 Clairol developer
1 packet of Clairol bleach powder
1 hair coloring kit
3 Loréal hi color hilights

Im planning to dye my wig lol I hope this comes out decent I've always loved red hair

From Naturelle Grow:

Pure Hydration Leave-in
Ginger Peach herbal Leave-in Conditioning Spray
Coconut Water Cleansing Conditioner
Thick and Rich Conditioning Hair Mask
Mango and Coconut Water Deep Conditioning Treatment (I had to reorder since I'm out of it - it is BAE!)
Bamboo and Silk hair Conditioner
Marshmallow Root, Slippery Elm and Cinnamon Deep Conditioner (I had to buy this one again since I'm totally out of it)

Hattache
Camille Rose Naturals Moroccan Pear Conditioning Custard
Camille Rose Naturals Curl Love Moisture Milk
Shescentit Green Tea Curl Defining Oil Free Gel
Shescentit Apple Nectar Nourishing Conditioner
x2 Shescentit Green Tea & Ginseng Co-Wash Conditioner
x2 Shescentit Curl Quenching Conditioner

Back