See, this is why I hate longhaircareforum.......

Hidden_Angel

Haha, I hate it because yall got me wantting to put my hands through random peoples hair!

I can known pinpoint a weave from a mile away! I know can see whenever a person needs a relaxer,can wait longer or needs a protain treatment. i finally see the differece from "a NICE" hair style to a NICE and healthy hair style! I've always become to love all hair types other then just relaxed hair...

What other things have you started noticng yourself doing now that you the differnces in hair...

I'm always complimenting people's hair. Like if a woman's hair is fresh, and has that bling, she gonna hear it from me. Also since I've been properly taking care of my hair people will ask me what I'm using. No one EVER used to ask me what I was using, EVER. Like my mom who's always quick to say when someone's hair is dry and always trying to put some pink lotion on it:lol: the other day was like your hair feels so soft and moisturized, what are you doing to it. I was thrilled that she said that ;).
Or my friend who is always going from natural to relaxed and back again calls me on Easter and was like you seem like you finally got it right, I'm at the bss what product should I get? I was stunned, but we had to do that another timeb/c I was eating:look:

My mum, aunt, sis in-law, friends are all calling with questions about hair care. My aunts hair came out from a bad braid job, and she called for a hair regimen. Let's just say all the above are on biotin, epo, flaxseed, carrot juice and call to make appointments for dc. I now have to order JBCO in bulk. I guess you could say I'm the family BSS.:lachen:

Pussinboots said:
My mum, aunt, sis in-law, friends are all calling with questions about hair care. My aunts hair came out from a bad braid job, and she called for a hair regimen. Let's just say all the above are on biotin, epo, flaxseed, carrot juice and call to make appointments for dc. I now have to order JBCO in bulk. I guess you could say I'm the family BSS.:lachen:

you are sooo kidding me? haha could u send some of that my way???

I'm always wanting to share the wealth. I found myself having a heart to heart serious hair conversation with my younger sister the other day. I told her, "when you get tired of playin' in your hair and want to retain some length and get serious about haircare, let me know". And she like, "ok.....:perplexed ?"

wheezy807 said:
I'm always wanting to share the wealth. I found myself having a heart to heart serious hair conversation with my younger sister the other day. I told her, "when you get tired of playin' in your hair and want to retain some length and get serious about haircare, let me know". And she like, "ok.....:perplexed ?"

I'm totally going to start doing my sis's hair soon. She already knows how to take care of her hair but she isn't retaining any length. She thinks my hair grows faster than hers but I don't really believe so. I think her relaxing schedule is too aggressive but she does not want to stretch. Now that I'm pretty confident, I am going to give her a Aphogee treatment + DC after her next relaxer. I think that is the main thing she is missing. Yes, I have thought about this A LOT.

MY SISTER IN LAW AND HER DD USE MTG AND HER SO:lachen: :lol: :lol: NOW I TRYING TO GET HER TO USE BT BUT SHE WILL NOT GIVE UP THE OLD MTG:look: SHE SAID HER HAIR IS GROWING SO LEAVE HER ALONE GUESS I HAVE TO GIVE HER A BOTTLE:) HEY I TRYED:D AND SHE LOVES DOVE SHEER MOISTURE

I totally agree. It's like I see hair in a new light. I find myself obeserving women on the bus or train and seeing who need protein and deep conditioning and who has breakage. As you can see I have a long ride to and from school:grin:. I find myself noticing things about hair that I never did before.

I agree. I am constantly looking at people's hair now. Everytime I'm at the BSS, I'm looking to see what products people have to see if they know about this site.

I hate this site because its causing me to go broke buying new products!!! :lol:

But no really I love this site, great tips given with kindness...who can ask for more?

Back