Saturday Night Randomness

JFK

So, I've been away from home for a week on business. While away, a man who's been pursuing me was calling and texting a lot. Basically trying to create a faux "deep" connection over the phone.

So, I had enough of the "good morning" phone calls and bluntly told him I'm away and want to focus on business. I fly home on Saturday and I'm expecting for us to spend an enjoyable evening out upon my return. I left the details to him and told him I look forward to whatever he plans.

He says he's all for it.

I got home today and he called this evening with:

"Hey, so what do you want to do?"

Me:
image.png

Nikka, didn't I give you instructions to plan?

So, I say exactly that (minus the "nikka"): "Weren't you supposed to plan our evening out?"

Him: "I mean, we can definitely hang out tonight. My co-worker is having a get together tonight, we can swing pass that."

Me and My Bougie Self:
image.gif

At this point, I'm confused. How did we go from a planned night on the town to chilling at your co-worker's crib?
image.jpeg

So, I cut the conversation short and tell him I'll call him back.

The truth is, I'm tired any way and don't really feel like getting gussied up and going out. ALSO, I remembered that I didn't listen to The Read this week so there's a whole new episode for me to enjoy while chilling in the house.
image.gif

So I sent him a text saying I want to cancel and we can see each other another time (not true, this nikka is dust to me now for not following through). Then I went to KFC for some Honey BBQ wings and went home to enjoy my chicken.
image.gif

In the middle of me chilling, I get the following texts and 3 subsequent phone calls:

image.jpeg

I'm puzzled....if I tell you I want to cancel, why are you telling me that you don't want to...why do you think I care about what you want? And you didn't do what you were supposed to do??

image.gif

BLOCKED.

Last edited:
Lmao :lachen:
I wouldve done the exact same thing
I asked you to plan something amazing

Do I look like the type that is suited to spending my time swinging by your friends crib
No mutha sucka....
I expect to be wined and dined at the finest restaurant and for you to have an amazing night planned for an amazing woman!!!
And I cancelled on you boo lmao
Smh big dummy.

Swing by your friend house.... ***
I'm not gracing your friend dusty house With my presence.... nor will I be seeing you this evening... you've been downgraded to dust

Lmaoooo

:rose:

Lmao :lachen:
I wouldve done the exact same thing
I asked you to plan something amazing

Do I look like the type that is suited to spending my time swinging by your friends crib
No mutha sucka....
I expect to be wined and dined at the finest restaurant and for you to have an amazing night planned for an amazing woman!!!
And I cancelled on you boo lmao
Smh big dummy.

Swing by your friend house.... ***
I'm not gracing your friend dusty house With my presence.... nor will I be seeing you this evening... you've been downgraded to dust

Lmaoooo

:rose:

You literally wrote everything I was thinking LMAO. ***.

Shady rose, indeed!

Can we make this thread a sticky?

I met this guy last month. He lives on my block, so we exchange numbers2 we talk occasionally. Now, a month ago he's wants to take me out. I was expecting him to make plans. - he's all why does the man have to do all the planning, then he says well I'm trying but I have a car note, rent,Bills, etc. (plus he has two kids).

Cool. I wasn't pressuring him- I said let me give him a chance..
Almost a month later and still no date, but yet. He's all talking about me going to his house and how we can "wine and chill" in the house.

I said "no. I want you to take me out on an actual date".

Still no answer.

I'm so over him.

Lol

I would've asked him if his coworker was cute. That's what I'm usually so for good measure :look:. When they ask why I'm asking I respond "well you're the one who brought him up *shrug*"

Can we make this thread a sticky?

I met this guy last month. He lives on my block, so we exchange numbers2 we talk occasionally. Now, a month ago he's wants to take me out. I was expecting him to make plans. - he's all why does the man have to do all the planning, then he says well I'm trying but I have a car note, rent,Bills, etc. (plus he has two kids).

Cool. I wasn't pressuring him- I said let me give him a chance..
Almost a month later and still no date, but yet. He's all talking about me going to his house and how we can "wine and chill" in the house.

I said "no. I want you to take me out on an actual date".

Still no answer.

I'm so over him.

This is ALL THAT I GET. When I was younger, okay, cool. But these men are around 30 still saying the same thing. I'm over it.

Like if you can't afford to date, don't dare ask a woman out on a date.

This is ALL THAT I GET. When I was younger, okay, cool. But these men are around 30 still saying the same thing. I'm over it.

Like if you can't afford to date, don't dare ask a woman out on a date.

Thank you!!!!

Same thing i said to this fool(same guy as previous post)yesterday.

I tried giving him a chance..but I can't because right now I feel like he's making excuses as to why he cannot take me out on a date yet. I understand people have responsibilities, but... For real man. Don't try to pursue woman/date them if all you're going to bring up about having to pays bills, and saying things like " this is what's wrong with women- we want to go out all the time..be wine and dine, knowing that the man is living paycheck to paycheck. Why can't they just be happy with dining in, and staying home. "

It's like everything is "that's what wrong with woman". Or I need an old fashion woman ".

I said well if that's what you want, then go find a woman like that cause I'm not one of them.

I don't mind chilling at home, but I would love to go sometimes. Who doesn't like to go out?

Then he says he has some female friends that don't mind having a date home, and they really want to go out they will treat. And asked me I never heard of woman taking their boyfriend out. I said "no all my friends get wine, dine by their boyfriends, and husbands, and the guy who is trying to court them.

He pissed me off yesterday.

This fool is 42 is like this. I thought they get wiser when they're older.
I guess not.

Who the hyallllll told you that lie?o_O

A lot of these men over 40 are the MAIN culprits of this tomfoolery.

Thank you!!!!

I tried giving him a chance..but I can't because right now I feel like he's making excuses as to why he cannot take me out on a date yet. I understand people have responsibilities, but... For real man. Don't try to pursue woman/date them if all you're going to bring up about having to pays bills, and saying things like " this is what's wrong with women- we want to go out all the time..be wine and dine, knowing that the man is living paycheck to paycheck. Why can't they just be happy with dining in, and staying home. "

It's like everything is "that's what wrong with woman". Or I need an old fashion woman ".

I said well if that's what you want, then go find a woman like that cause I'm not one of them.

I don't mind chilling at home, but I would love to go sometimes. Who doesn't like to go out?

Then he says he has some female friends that don't mind having a date home, and they really want to go out they will treat. And asked me I never heard of woman taking their boyfriend out. I said "no all my friends get wine, dine by their boyfriends, and husbands, and the guy who is trying to court them.

He's a bum. Stop talking to him.
He doesn't even have the decency to admit that he should be courting you but just can't afford to.

Instead he settles for trying to belittle you and making it seem like you're outside of the norm for wanting more and should settle for what he's offering.

The fact that he's trying to play these manipulative, psychological games on you shows he's dangerous. RUN!

Who the hyallllll told you that lie?o_O

A lot of these men over 40 are the MAIN culprits of this tomfoolery.

He's a bum. Stop talking to him.
He doesn't even have the decency to admit that he should be courting you but just can't afford to.

Instead he settles for trying to belittle you and making it seem like you're outside of the norm for wanting more and should settle for what he's offering.

The fact that he's trying to play these manipulative, psychological games on you shows he's dangerous. RUN!

I concur! He is full of crap!

They will treat.... my face is so stank right now it's btwn angry and ***

I would send him some links to courting a woman
Then block him
What in the entire effs
If they really want to go out they treat who?

Treat your got damn self to being a man 101

Thank you!!!!

Back