Saturday Night Randomness

Who the hyallllll told you that lie?o_O

A lot of these men over 40 are the MAIN culprits of this tomfoolery.

He's a bum. Stop talking to him.
He doesn't even have the decency to admit that he should be courting you but just can't afford to.

Instead he settles for trying to belittle you and making it seem like you're outside of the norm for wanting more and should settle for what he's offering.

The fact that he's trying to play these manipulative, psychological games on you shows he's dangerous. RUN!

True. I'll leave him alone.
He's a joke, oh so I called him a joke yesterday and he was all like " I don't appreciate you calling me names, because I would never do that to you". I said boy you lucky I did not call you anything else because you pissed me off. He's like "I'm stating facts".
That's when I told him to leave me alone, and do not bother me after this.

They will treat.... my face is so stank right now it's btwn angry and ***

I would send him some links to courting a woman
Then block him
What in the entire effs
If they really want to go out they treat who?

Treat your got damn self to being a man 101

Exactly.
He's all "I need an old fashion woman".
Want a whole bunch of stuff, but doesn't earn it, or make an effort to do anything.

Thank you!!!!

Same thing i said to this fool(same guy as previous post)yesterday.

I tried giving him a chance..but I can't because right now I feel like he's making excuses as to why he cannot take me out on a date yet. I understand people have responsibilities, but... For real man. Don't try to pursue woman/date them if all you're going to bring up about having to pays bills, and saying things like " this is what's wrong with women- we want to go out all the time..be wine and dine, knowing that the man is living paycheck to paycheck. Why can't they just be happy with dining in, and staying home. "

It's like everything is "that's what wrong with woman". Or I need an old fashion woman ".

I said well if that's what you want, then go find a woman like that cause I'm not one of them.

I don't mind chilling at home, but I would love to go sometimes. Who doesn't like to go out?

Then he says he has some female friends that don't mind having a date home, and they really want to go out they will treat. And asked me I never heard of woman taking their boyfriend out. I said "no all my friends get wine, dine by their boyfriends, and husbands, and the guy who is trying to court them.

He pissed me off yesterday.
"Knowing that the man is living paycheck to paycheck"? He said that? #Loss

Back