Satisfied for at last!

naturaline

Today i looked at my hair and decided 'im satisfied'! Gone are the days of my wishing that it was longer... and longer... im happy with the length (thanking God for it actually;-) i mean as it grows il still be excited but to enjoy where you are is important! i think i was starting to miss the experiance of it being this length. my major goal is APL when in my curly state 'But my gosh im greatful for what i have!

my lilttle boy is 16months now and it was only around the new year i started taking notice/care of my hair agian. this time round im learning to enjoy it!

So, come on girls 2 questions for ya... are you satisfied yet??? what do you love about your hair right now??
xxxx

Yay!!! One of my hair idols. Just dropping in to say CONGRATULATIONS on reaching hair satisfaction. I hope to get there one day.

So, come on girls 2 questions for ya... are you satisfied yet??? what do you love about your hair right now??

No, I'm not satisfied...
I love the shine, softness, and healthy ends right now..:)

not satified yet. still gotta finish transitioning to natural and then get to my goal length. but i do love that my hair loves the products i am using right now, and that it just...COOPERATES with me nowadays lol

ETA: Your hair is fantastic by the way =)

No, I'm not satisfied...
I love the shine, softness, and healthy ends right now..:)

hmmm i like the way its all bouncey looking in your pic!

not satified yet. still gotta finish transitioning to natural and then get to my goal length. but i do love that my hair loves the products i am using right now, and that it just...COOPERATES with me nowadays lol

ETA: Your hair is fantastic by the way =)

i remember transitioning- felt like it was takin TOO LONG. but looking back at my pix i like the styles i did back then- another chapter to my hair life lol

I am happy with my hair I love the curls and the length is nice and I can do alot with it now. But I am not satisfied because I want my hair to be apl long unstretched. So I still have some growing to do, but at least I know how to do it.

I'm not satisfied cause I bc'd. I don't miss my relaxed hair but I am craving some lenght.
I love my hair's texture and how curly it is. I can't stop touching it. I like how easy co-washing is.

You should be greatful with that full head of hair you have! I have a long way to go myself, and would not complain one bit if mine was where yours is at now!!! Beautiful hair by the way!!!!

xxxx

Good Thread!:yep:

I thank God for my hair! Here are my reasons:

1) It's longer and thicker than it has ever been in my life.

2) I've proven myself (and others) wrong about what my 4b hair can do with proper care.

3) I co-wash weekly and don't really do anything but moisturize it during the week, but yet, it is so easy to manage.

4) Being texlaxed, I can come up with so many styles that are worn by both relaxed-straight heads and naturals...it's so much fun; I just love it!.

5) I'm a total DIYer...no more salons for me.

My final goal is full hip length, but...yeah...I am well-satisfied!:grin:

I've always loved my hair. Its always been at least a little past APL. But satisfied no. I want to get to that point where ihear people saying that their hair is the longest its ever been. Ill have to be MBL to WL to be able to say that. Right now I'm BSL, and I haven't even been on here a year yet, so I'm gonna give it more time. I'm pretty sure next year ill be satisfied.

I'm satisfied knowing that I have the knowledge to get my hair to where I want it to be.

Am I satisfied where my hair is now? Noooo wayy. Not yet. I need MBL in my life

Not satisfied yet but I will get there. I'm happy about the health of my hair.

Your hair is drop dead gorgeous!!:thud:

Last edited:
That's great!!!! You have what a lot of us wish we had :perplexed

I'm far from satisfied
Right now, I love how soft my hair is

xxxx

Heck yeah! I was just talking about this on another hair board. This is the longest my hair has been since I was a kid! The short bangs/fringe I had back when I was relaxed, that wouldn't grow past my chin... is now APL. And before this recent cut, the back of my hair which would barely make it to APL before splitting like crazy... made it to MBL!

How can I be disappointed with that? :drunk:

I am still interested in growing my hair longer... I would love my hair to be collarbone to APL when shrunken. But I'm just enjoying the ride... if I make it great, if not at least I have a head full of healthy gorgeous hair that I love. :grin:

I am satisfied with overall health. I am not satisfied with length but I'm working on it. The front seems like it grows so slowwww....

Happier than I've been in 15 months! I did the BC today then had it twisted. I love the new look, the health and the feeling of "Yes...it is done, no more dealing with two textures"-now to learn how to post photos other than thumbnails.:rolleyes:

i have awhile before being satisfied with my hair

but right now i'm loving seeing the texture of my new growth.

I am content. My hair is on my head and it's healthy. I always love my hair, short or long.

But I will not be satisfied until I'm hip length.

I'm not satisfied yet (Thick healthy BSL hair or bust ! ). And I'm happy that I still have hair on my head :look:

I realized a few months ago that I am happy and satisfied with the length my hair is now. The only thing I'm not satisfied about is the shape of my hair. When it dries it's sort of an unflattering triangle shape (when I wear it down).

Back