s**t Married Chicks say... to single woman

Yassss! That's really how some of yall do :look: :giggle:

She had me hollerin. She reminds me of this one girl I know--bless her heart--she is so stressed out because I'm not married. "Let's see, who can we find for you? Hm....."

ETA: and shoutout to those kids. They were hilarious. "Are you mad at me? Are you mad at me? Are you mad at me?"

Last edited:
Perfect. I can't tell you how many of my friends who have kids act like this and they're not even married :perplexed

Fav part was drinking the wine out the bottle and asked her HUBS if his friend was still gay and if the other friend was out of prison yet.

That's EXACTLY what it sounds like when I'm on the phone with any of my friends or family members. Kids screaming all crazy in the background, lol! People know not to ask me if I want kids anymore, lol.

That ring on the second one! Lol! I have been a victim of alla dis. I'm especially nervous bc the last 2 single cousins have gotten engaged recently and ill be going home for their weddings in the summer.

Had to watch again it's so funny! The first one is my favorite. I love how she always starts off with, "you know what your problem is?". Meanwhile, she's constantly guzzling wine, lol.

Back