Reunited...You broke up with an old favorite & now y'all got back together..

MonaLisa said:
eye-popping.gif

Banane20.gif
OHHH WOW that smilie is hilarious!

Priestess said:
Wow, what a lover, that Giovanni knows how to treat ladies right!! :lachen:
Giovanni has stole me away from my beloved Lacio Lacio which I thought was the best thing since slice bread.
I had to go back to the store and buy 3 more bottles at the sale price $4.99.
I am very GREEDY and going another round again tonight.

Garnier Sleek and Shine Deep Conditioner put it on me tonight. Layed it down. I have been purposely sitting here with it on my head because it feels so good.

Profectiv Breakfree! I got caught up with my new cons that I love but I totally neglected my fav conditioner that just does it for me.

B_Phlyy said:
Garnier Sleek and Shine Deep Conditioner put it on me tonight. Layed it down. I have been purposely sitting here with it on my head because it feels so good.

I hope B_Phlyy comes back...

B_Phlyy.....was it the new 3 minute deep conditioner in the jar???

I've been waiting for a review on that...I just got 2 jars, I haven't tried it out yet...

Yall some scandalous heffas! Shaking your shimmies for the "new" man in town. HOW COULD YOU! :shocked: :shocked: :shocked: :blondboob :blondboob :blondboob

:kiss:
I will never leave you Lacio, and MMP! :kissing4: :kissing4: :kissing4: :kissing4: I am in :love: FOREVER!

Shea butter -- the best moisture sealer there is and I hadn't used it in over a year because I was trying out other (and more expensive) butters that never even came close...I will never stray again.

Coconut oil. I ordered tons of coconut oil (when I was a PJ), but got too lazy to use it, and eventually forgot about it. For my wash this weekend, I decided to pre-poo with some coconut oil, and my hair was soooooooooo soft and shiny! Love it!

I started out with KENRA Moisturizing Shampoo when I first found LHCF. I was a newbie and Michelle3147 was so nice and sent me some Trade Secret coupons for my first KENRA purchases. KENRA Moisturizing Shampoo was sooooo good to my hair. I was in love!!!!! Then the PJism started. Even though I "tried" sooo many other shampoos looking for the "perfect mainstay shampoo" -- even started a thread on finding a perfect shampoo---KENRA stood by my side. After chilling out and not buying or using KENRA for almost a year I re-intorduced it to my hair. KENRA Moisturizing Shampoo will always be the main shampoo man !

MonaLisa said:
I hope B_Phlyy comes back...

B_Phlyy.....was it the new 3 minute deep conditioner in the jar???

I've been waiting for a review on that...I just got 2 jars, I haven't tried it out yet...

Yeah, it's the one in the jar, but I've had this one for a while. It was great. Nice and thick and gave great slip.

I might go get another jar today, but Use It PJs may be watching. :sekret:

B_Phlyy said:
Yeah, it's the one in the jar, but I've had this one for a while. It was great. Nice and thick and gave great slip.

I might go get another jar today, but Use It PJs may be watching. :sekret:

Thanks B_Phlyy;)

:lol: @ the white writing.....

Ya'll. You know how it is when you break up with a dude and he sees you later and is breaking his neck to try and get your attention?

Well this happened to me today. I'm walking around my room and trip on a bottle of Mane-n-Tail Moisiturizing Shampoo... He just HAD to get my attention.

So I decided to give him another try, we got in the shower for a lil "round da round" with each other. And MAN!!! :eek: :D :eek: That was some of the BEST "shampooing" I've had in a while :lachen:

I'm singing I'm Addicted like Juvenile!!

MsDee4 said:
Ya'll. You know how it is when you break up with a dude and he sees you later and is breaking his neck to try and get your attention?

Well this happened to me today. I'm walking around my room and trip on a bottle of Mane-n-Tail Moisiturizing Shampoo... He just HAD to get my attention.

So I decided to give him another try, we got in the shower for a lil "round da round" with each other. And MAN!!! :eek: :D :eek: That was some of the BEST "shampooing" I've had in a while :lachen:

:lachen: :lachen: :lachen:

MsDee4 said:

:lachen: :lachen: :lachen:

Kemi Oyl...I was at my moms house, about a month ago, and saw it, and swiped the bottle and used some...I was like why did I stop using this :confused: It worked well when I wrapped at night...yrs ago.

MsDee4 said:

:lachen: :lachen:

Well y'all know I was pretty involved with CON green label myself, but I stepped out on him. I was young and immature-- I just couldn't settle down. My curiousity got the best me and I just had to see what else was out there, ya know? I mean, when we first got together, everything was perfect-- my hair had never been loved like that before. But one day, he wasn't the same. As Tamia would put it, there was stranger in my shower.:lachen: So I cheated. I ran around a little bit with Kenra (it was a one month stand :lol: ). He played my pocketbook hard. I never spent so much money on a line, my goodness. Maintaining the relationship was costing. He did me so well, but I had to go through too much red online tape to maintain the relationship. I would be waiting weeks for Kenra and his boys to get to my house, and paying for their transportation (aka shipping) was killing me. One day I said that's enough.

Then, Mane N Tail seduced me, and I don't know why I remained in that abusive relationship. He stripped me, he tangled me, roughed me up... sigh... Oh . . . but one day I was cruising the aisles by where CON stayed and I noticed that his packaging was looking different and he had some line buddies with him now. So I held him in my hands again and all the memories came flooding back. CON, he took me back with open arms. So now, we have an open relationship, but CON is definitely my main guy. I know he gets around too, so that's just something I have to deal with. :look: :lol:

Sistaslick said:
Well y'all know I was pretty involved with CON green label myself, but I stepped out on him. I was young and immature-- I just couldn't settle down. My curiousity got the best me and I just had to see what else was out there, ya know? I mean, when we first got together, everything was perfect-- my hair had never been loved like that before. But one day, he wasn't the same. As Tamia would put it, there was stranger in my shower.:lachen: So I cheated. I ran around a little bit with Kenra (it was a one month stand :lol: ). He played my pocketbook hard. I never spent so much money on a line, my goodness. Maintaining the relationship was costing. He did me so well, but I had to go through too much red online tape to maintain the relationship. I would be waiting weeks for Kenra and his boys to get to my house, and paying for their transportation (aka shipping) was killing me. One day I said that's enough.

Then, Mane N Tail seduced me, and I don't know why I remained in that abusive relationship. He stripped me, he tangled me, roughed me up... sigh... Oh . . . but one day I was cruising the aisles by where CON stayed and I noticed that his packaging was looking different and he had some line buddies with him now. So I held him in my hands again and all the memories came flooding back. CON, he took me back with open arms. So now, we have an open relationship, but CON is definitely my main guy. I know he gets around too, so that's just something I have to deal with. :look: :lol:

:eek: :lachen: :lachen: :lachen:

sareca said:
:lachen: I can't breathe... :lachen: I can't breathe! :lachen:

Right!...it is just too damn funny :lachen: :lachen: I can only read and laugh, cuz I sure aint clever enough to come up with something like that!!!

MTG and I had this horrible relationship. He burnt me bad, I had all kinds of skin rashes. So, I had to let him go. But then he started calling me,tellin me that I needed him in my life.So, we got back together and so far everything is good. But don't tell him that I'm just using him to get to APL.

Sistaslick said:

this is so funny and clever!!!!!!!Are you a writer? if you are not u should be!:lol: and Mona I agree with Locks of Luv, you are soo funny! I love your threads

Sistaslick said:

*seek....help....*

*sliding on the floor...*

Pixel Lady said:
Right!...it is just too damn funny :lachen: :lachen: I can only read and laugh, cuz I sure aint clever enough to come up with something like that!!!

I'm just glad I can follow. :yep:

MonaLisa said:
*seek....help....*

*sliding on the floor...*

:lol:
You know, I think I fell so hard for Kenra because he was one of those supposedly educated, power driven products . . . I mean, he had all kinds of micromolecules and gentle proteins. . . could only be found in fine salons and high end retailers. . . Oh! And that black and grey suit... he was just so sharp, never saw a WalMart shelf. The way people's eyes would perk up when I'd say "Oh, It's Kenra" . . . you just don't get that with Creme of Nature. Kenra made me feel like I had taken it to that next level of hair care. And after I found out about Macherieamour's relationship with Keracare, I had to have something... dang!

Yeah, CON was my blue collar guy. Just tryna make it another day on the shelf. I think I was just being too demanding. Let's just all be glad that he took me back, okay!

Precious_1 said:
this is so funny and clever!!!!!!!Are you a writer? if you are not u should be!:lol: and Mona I agree with Locks of Luv, you are soo funny! I love your threads

Yes, Sista should be if she isn't.....
and thank you kindly Precious_1
blush.gif

wink8.gif

yourleoqueen said:
There are no words for how WRONG y'all are for this thread! And summa y'all are wrongerer (DI and BabySista) than others! :lachen:

:lachen: Why we gotta be wrongerer with TWO e arruhs.

Oh and by the way, I crept with NTM today and um...let's just say it's been a while. I forgot how it felt to be with NTM. I really didn't realize how slick NTM was...he just did his thang and left me speechless...my hair was all detangled and smooth, and I was just standing there ...looking at the tube...trying to make sense of what had just happened. I was clutching my precious strands - feeling so ashamed, hoping Nexxus wouldn't come home and catch me. I mean, I tried to keep my composure; I didn't even use heat with the DC...but NTM let me know that he could give Nexxus a run for his money. He told me that he didn't have to be my main man...he was content being on the side. He told me I would know where to go when my man wasn't puttin' it down...and you know what? He's right. :smirk:

Back