Broke Up....Now We're Back Together????

I used Verifen Complex consistently for ten years at home and at the salon every two weeks. I stumbled across this board years ago, read it for a year, then I decided to use other popular products--which my stylist recommended such as Cream of Nature shampoo, Motions Moisture Plus conditioner, and Infusium 23 original formula. These are my secondary set of products.

So for five years, I left Verifen Complex products in the closet. I decided to take them out over a year ago, and now I alternate with other additional products besides my secondary products, because they cost a lot less and get the job done. They are much easier on my budget, too.

I don't know if I'll ever replace the entire basic Verifen Complex line once I'm through. I'm not quite ready to break away, since I'm one of their "premiere customers."

Last edited:
I stopped using Hawaiian Silky 14n-1 last year because it stopped making my hair feel moisturized. Now i realize i just need a different regi for winter because glycerin products work better when it's humid.

Back