Relocating for a Man

Is it desperate to move for a man?

• Both scenarios - homegirl is desperate.

Votes: 18 17.8%
  • Scenario 1: Desperate

Votes: 7 6.9%
  • Scenario 2: Desperate

Votes: 25 24.8%
  • Both scenarios - Not so desperate.

Votes: 11 10.9%
  • Other: It's not so cut and dry...

Votes: 40 39.6%

• Total voters
ok this is my personal thing

scenario A i probably would do it, if im thinking about relocating its probably the whole picture im no ahppy with, the city and everything else and finding men on my wavelength when i relocate will be a bonus. I mean i have lived in two different cultures and the one im living in right now i cant see myself marrying someone in this culture and society cause its too different from mine.

Scenario B nope sorry i wouldnt do it, why doesnt he relocate for me??? I dunno it just doesnt seem like something i would do

If I had a good job and a nice place to live in my current city of residence, I wouldn't consider relocating for an.y.bo.dy UNLESS I could readily obtain those things in the new city. I wouldn't call the woman in either scenario A or B desparate, but I don't think it's wise to potentially set yourself up for unemployment and/or homelessness for the possibility of finding a relationship. It might not be romantic, but IMO, it is realistic.

I don't know. My fiance is going to move to me in January of next year, but I really don't want to wait. I think about moving to where he is all the time. But in the case of #2....hmmm I don't think I could. She doesn't really know him!

I can't see moving FOR someone that I don't have definite plans with. I can see moving in order to improve my life, whatever way that is.

I think it depends on the situation, I plan on relocating to be w/my S.O as we're in a LDR for over a year now. We've known each other 10 years now and have had feelings for each other for a very long time, we have plans for our future and if it doesn't work out i'll have no regrets!

Back