Relaxed Heads: How many weeks post relaxer are you and when is your next touch up???

Re: Relaxed Heads: How many weeks post relaxer are you and when is your next touch up

10 weeks today. 8 more to go.

Re: Relaxed Heads: How many weeks post relaxer are you and when is your next touch up

Decided I will just go ahead and TU next Saturday, 03/23. I will be nearly 20 weeks post. I think 20 wks will be my cut-off. After that I just get the itch to TU badly anyway.

12 weeks post. Trying for another 12 but I doubt I'll make it.

12 weeks post. 9-14 weeks to go

I am 4 days post relaxer, LOL! Should I even be in this thread? My next touch up should be between July 1st and July 6th. My birthday is 7/7 and I ain't gonna be under no damn dryer, LOL! But then again............. why not?

10 weeks, 1 more week to go. Might do 2 weeks for the hell of it, but that depends on how I feel and current events.

Sent from my Gramatically Incorrect iPhone

Im 9 weeks, which is a miracle for me :lol:
and Im starting to struggle, so,...
Im trying to make it to April 15th ..
We shall see

0 days post. I'm still at the salon as I type.

I am 4 days post relaxer, LOL! Should I even be in this thread? My next touch up should be between July 1st and July 6th. My birthday is 7/7 and I ain't gonna be under no damn dryer, LOL! But then again............. why not?

Looks nice!!!! Your hair is so thick to be 4 days post relaxer. What do you do? (that may sound silly, but I just hate the thin look after a tu/relaxer).

Nearing the end of 13 week stretch. TU on Saturday. Hoping to see BSB length (well, at least feel it since I am too fluffy to see my shoulder blade, LOL!) Since I wear my brastrap at almost MBL (back fat again), I don't think I'll see that until the end of the year if I retain all my growth. Will post pics as soon as I'm done. :yep:

14 weeks post and planning to relax on April 26 at 18 weeks post. :yep:

4 weeks post I might relax august ending because I'm going to be in a bridesmaid for a wedding september 1st

9 weeks...plan to relax next week at 10. I stretched to 12 weeks once and had breakage.

I'm 3 days post. Relaxed @ 13 weeks. hehe
I gotta stop trimming at every relaxer. I'm too scissor happy.
Gonna go another 12 weeks & relax again. But no trim. Will trim again in Sept.

will be 3 weeks post tomorrow (4/4) and planning to stretch a total of 12 weeks. I will self texlax on 6/13 with Soft & Beautiful Just For Me texture softener.

I love the texture this product leaves behind and my hair has never looked healthier. Cant wait to get rid of these bone straight ends!! I am enjoying my freshly relaxed hair :)

Last edited:

3 weeks and two days and plan to go the usual ten weeks

8 weeks post and plan to Texlax/Texturize at 11 weeks post for my BDAY :happydance:.

11 weeks. This stretch was so smooth I want to go 2 more week. I think I'll ask a kid to draw a picture of me because I am feeling myself too much.

Grammatical Errors Courtesy of iPhone and Wonky iOS Updates

Four weeks post, will relax at 12 weeks. Can't believe that I used to get my touch ups at six weeks.

Tomorrow, I'll be 28 weeks post-relaxer. I'm not sure when my next touch-up will be!

Tomorrow makes 10 weeks.
Planning on touching up at 24 weeks.

10 down 14 to go.

Back