Relaxed Heads: How many weeks post relaxer are you and when is your next touch up???

Re: Relaxed Heads: How many weeks post relaxer are you and when is your next touch up

5 weeks today. I'm trying for at least 5 more.

5 weeks post. I'm not stretching or doing a length check at my next relaxer. Will probably relax between 12 & 16 weeks.

My next official length check will most likely be around my birthday; July. My Doctoral commencement is in August so its very possible I will push my following relaxer around that time for a length check as well.

Re: Relaxed Heads: How many weeks post relaxer are you and when is your next touch up

6 weeks post and stretcing to find that magic number for my limit. Previously, I stretched to 12 weeks, but this was without doing much (intentionally) to my new growth.

4weeks and 4days post!! I'm starting to feel some NG. 9 more weeks to go

4weeks and 4days post!! I'm starting to feel some NG. 9 more weeks to go

pelohello, I'm 4 weeks and 5 days post and I started to notice NG last week. It's uncanny how a couple of weeks ago I was worried that my hair would never grow/thicken up again and seemingly overnight I see NG. If only I had the power to see around corners (or under my scalp) my HJ would be so much easier. :look:

I'm 11 weeks post was planning on a TU next week but I'm thinking I'll go a tad longer. I did a 2 step treatment last night and.my.shedding is minimal and new growth is soft. 12 more weeks maybe....

How many weeks post relaxer are you right now?
26 weeks

When is your next touch up?
not scheduled; contemplating stretching for a year

What relaxer will you use?
Dark and Lovely

Are you going to a salon or will you self-relax?
Self-relax

10 weeks 6 days :) idk when I'm gonna relax. I'm going to try for mid march maybe even begining of April

3 months, 10 days
14 weeks (rounded down)
102 days
146,880 minutes
2448 hours
8,812,800 seconds

Waiting until after May 1. We'll see how it goes from there. I'm on the fence of transitioning back to natural. :ohwell:

4 months and 2 weeks. Currently cornrowed up under wigs. Possibly stretching until April.

15 weeks. I normally stretch to 16-20 weeks, so will probably relax next week.

I will be 2 wks on Saturday!

7 weeks on Thursday, trying to hold out until 12-13 weeks. At minimum 5 weeks to go.

Week 4 with crazy roots and 5 more weeks to go. :hair:
I have my first salon appointment in 4+ years!! :pray: I'm petrified.

Gotta get a real cut though.
:giveup:

9 weeks and 7-9 to go.

5 weeks post on Friday. My next relaxer is scheduled for April 12th at 12 weeks post. That seems so far off:drunk:

I will be 10 weeks post on Friday, but I'm not sure if or when I will relax again.

Last edited:

11 weeks post tomorrow with a goal to get to 16 weeks post (March 27)

Back