Relaxed Heads: How many weeks post relaxer are you and when is your next touch up???

Re: Relaxed Heads: How many weeks post relaxer are you and when is your next touch up

im 10 weeks and 1 day.
planning on doing my touch-up/corrective on monday maybe tue?

Thanks! This stretch has been going so well. :yep:

I think it's the Mineral Rich. I didn't want to get overly excited about the benefits but I do see much more newgrowth than I normally do at this time.

Thank goodness for my wig. I'm on cruise control at this point and keeping my fingers crossed for a great reveal!!

What is mineral rich?

Re: Relaxed Heads: How many weeks post relaxer are you and when is your next touch up

I'm 13 and 1/2 weeks post today and I will be perming later on this week.

7 weeks post and my new growth is tuff. Lately im having a hard time keeping it soft and moisturized without a greasy or gooey feeling. Any suggestions? Please don't say Scurl. It makes my hair feel gooey.

I am 6 weeks post and trying to stretch to may 1st!

7 weeks post and my new growth is tuff. Lately im having a hard time keeping it soft and moisturized without a greasy or gooey feeling. Any suggestions? Please don't say Scurl. It makes my hair feel gooey.

Lightly mist with water especially the new growth to make it less tangled, moisturize and seal with oil in sections and braid each section, take out in the morning

7 weeks in!! praying that I can make it another 5 weeks!!

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using LHCF excuse any typos do not use my photos please!!!

I got my last relaxer on 12/22.I usually get a relaxer every 8-10 weeks,but I am going to be patient and try to self relax in May/June..Wish me luck. I am doing my own little challenge.

I'll be 14 weeks on Wednesday and plan to relax on Wednesday! :)

14 weeks seems to be as far as I can go for the last couple of long stretches. I'm aiming for 16 weeks (eventually) but I'm not going to push myself.

How many weeks post relaxer are you right now? 4 weeks, 2 days
When is your next touch up? March 15th
What relaxer will you use? Linage Shea Butter
Are you going to a salon or will you self-relax? Self

Im only a week post. Im not looking at a relaxer until mid April!

12 weeks post, touching up on either April 4 or May 4. Will use Optimum Multimineral Lye relaxer in mild strength. I'm a self relaxer

11 weeks post only 2 more weeks to go. Counting each and every day.

3 weeks post. Before that I was self texlaxed and stretched for 7 months. Made the mistake of going to a new stylist who relaxed my super fine/low density hair bone straight (even though I specfically asked for it not to be bone straight) and up until last week I felt like I had about 12 strands of hair on my entire head. Starting to get some new growth and what passes for thickness on my head back this week. All of this is to say I'm not sure how long I'll stretch this time but one thing's for sure -- I'll be doing it my da_n self.

Last edited:
Back