Relaxed Heads: How many weeks post relaxer are you and when is your next touch up???

Re: Relaxed Heads: How many weeks post relaxer are you and when is your next touch up

12 weeks

Hoping to stick it out until Feb 15th since I just got a trim yesterday :)

Re: Relaxed Heads: How many weeks post relaxer are you and when is your next touch up

I'm about 6 weeks post, and plan to relax around mid May (6 months mark).

0 weeks post for me! I just got my relaxer after 10 weeks on 12.27. I'll relax again on 02.27. I usually go 10-12 weeks.

Just did a corrective today... relaxing again in 12 weeks

Yeah I just got mine done this past week. Hoping not to get touched up until March. :)

7 weeks post due to get a tough-up the beginning of February and I can't wait. On the positive side my hair has gotten thicker and feels much healthier.

8 weeks and hanging tough

One day post :) I relaxed after 10 weeks.

Attachments

• 2012-12-28 21.01.33.jpg
    2012-12-28 21.01.33.jpg
    246.5 KB · Views: 35
  • 2012-12-29 14.00.38.jpg
    2012-12-29 14.00.38.jpg
    524.6 KB · Views: 38
  • 2012-12-29 13.56.41.jpg
    2012-12-29 13.56.41.jpg
    504.7 KB · Views: 44

5 weeks post. i am just going to see how long i can go. i am not going to have a set date.

Tomorrow 12/31/12 I will be 17 weeks post relaxer, I'll also be relaxing my hair tomorrow as well.. Usually relax anywhere between 3-4 mths, so yeah it's about that time.. We shall see how much I retained...

I had to search this thread to find out last time I relaxed....I guess it is time for a touch up soon.

Made it to 18 1/2 weeks but after another disastrous braid out picked up supplies this morning and laid my crown down. The longer my hair gets the roots and the perm side just refuse to cooperate so I'm probably going to cut down to 12 week stretches with roller sets until spring time.

Sitting with deep conditioner right now. I'm going to trim a little bit just for looks (one side grows faster) but I am getting over my hairnorexia and accepting that I'm at BSL and on my way to MBL :grin:. (fingers crossed I'll be ready to claim in June)

0 days (1/2/13) ORS Super

Happy New Year Ladies!

Just self relaxed! I am 2hrs post:) currently dc for about an hour.

Sent from my T-Mobile myTouch Q using LHCF

16 weeks post got 12 more weeks to g:spinning:. Hopefully I'll have my touch up done in the end of March.

4 weeks down, 13 to go! :yep:

5 weeks in. 9 weeks left! Noticing NG :D

11 weeks.... Going to a salon for the first time in a year next week. I hope all goes well.

How many weeks post relaxer are you right now? 4 weeks

When is your next touch up? 4 more weeks

What relaxer will you use? Phyto

Are you going to a salon or will you self-relax? SElf

12 weeks post; haven't decided about next touch up.

Back