Relaxed Heads: How many weeks post relaxer are you and when is your next touch up???

Re: Relaxed Heads: How many weeks post relaxer are you and when is your next touch up

I'm 1 week post relaxer today. I'll be relaxing sometime in January-2013.

Re: Relaxed Heads: How many weeks post relaxer are you and when is your next touch up

^^ Im also 21 wks post. My next TU will be this wknd. I'll use a mild relaxer mixed with oils to get a texlaxed look.

:drunk:I'm like hey I thought she was natural. Then I saw the comments in your siggy. You have pretty hair.

I am 8 weeks post.
I'm going to see how long I can go without breakage. Usually I have lots of shedding and breakage. This time I mixed vegetable glycerin, water, avj, olive oil, infusium 23 and a little V05 moisture milk. My new growth is pliable and vibrant in color.
When I relax I'll use Design essentials regular.

I'll be 11 wks post this Sunday. I was going to relax then but the hurricane set me back and I don't want to resort to the salon for my relaxer to be on schedule. So, God willing, should I have a chunk of my living situation situated, I will relax at 12 weeks.

I am 9 weeks post today. So far, no hair drama:grin:

12 wks post. I'll be relaxing in a week.

HI bebezazueta - I am still new to the forum and just say this message. I do not have a relaxer buddy yet but I would love to have one. Do you have one yet?

12 weeks post as of last Thursday. Relaxing on the 21st or 22nd.

14 weeks post as of Thursday. Planning to relax on Wednesday or Thursday.

I went to 15 weeks and now I've hidden my hair in a weave. When I take the weave out in February, I'll put it in again. I think I may do another 18month stretch before relaxing my hair again.

Three weeks post and going to relax at ten weeks, I can't not wait because the back of my head is underprocessed because my "help" didn't smooth the relaxer so my front is stay rather straight and back is so thick, I can't wait to correct this

Monaleezza said:
I went to 15 weeks and now I've hidden my hair in a weave. When I take the weave out in February, I'll put it in again. I think I may do another 18month stretch before relaxing my hair again.

Then you must have seen some progress than....

Fourteen weeks post- trying to wait until Christmas week to relax.

Coping ok with the regrowth- just trying to keep detangled and moisturised at all times.

On no or low heat styling until I retouch.

Only 7 weeks post but I'm so happy! This is the longest I have ever gone. I'm shooting for 12 weeks. I plan to wear a wig after week 8. :)

just relaxed today at 17 weeks post. I used Vitale Life & Body. Only stretched that long cuz I had a weave in. Probably will go back to my 9 weeks

I just relaxed this Monday at 9 weeks post I also did a corrective I'm going to try and stretch 3 months till my birthday in Feb

7 weeks post today. Will relax the weekend before New Years, so I have a ways to go yet. Hopefully I should be full APL by then.

Attachments

• lengthcheck_11-10-12.jpg
    lengthcheck_11-10-12.jpg
    18.9 KB · Views: 6

I'm 5 weeks post. Hoping to ignore the urge to relax before Christmas (that'd only be 10 weeks - I normally go 12) and stretch even further to MLK weekend which will be 14 weeks!

We'll see if I can make that though - this time around my middle is growing like weeks will my edges are chillin looking like a fresh perm :-(

I'm about 6 weeks. My last relaxer didn't really "take" (I think I was in the midst of protein overload) so it looks like I'm 9 or 10 weeks post. The Aubrey conditioners and Roux PC have seriously brought down the shedding which is usually a huge problem when I try to stretch, so I'm hoping to co-wash daily and bun until our Christmas party mid December and then relax. The urge to do the corrective is STRONG though... so I don't know.

23 weeks post. My new growth is insane. I've decided to relax in 3 weeks -- right before I head home to visit family for the holidays.

Back