Relaxed Heads: How many weeks post relaxer are you and when is your next touch up???

Re: Relaxed Heads: How many weeks post relaxer are you and when is your next touch up

^^^Wowzers! :shocked: 4evershika when do you plan to relax???

I'm 9 weeks and 1 day post. Self-relaxing in December.

I am 9 weeks.getting a relaxer at 10 weeks on this Friday. I could go longer but my new regi will be relaxing at 10 weeks and 12 weeks in.the summer only.

Re: Relaxed Heads: How many weeks post relaxer are you and when is your next touch up

I am 4 weeks post and plan to go till twelve weeks. I will get my next relaxer on December 21st.

10 weeks post as of Thursday. Aiming for 15 weeks. Increasing my water intake has made a tremendous difference this stretch.

A week and two days post.......but underprocessed scared to do a corrective:ohwell:

sunnieb said:
baddison and I are relaxing on December 22nd! :grin:

Yes! Can't wait! I got it trimmed to above BSL so it'll be interesting to see if I can get back to MBL for the gazillionth time. I'm going hard on my regimen til December so hopefully I can get growth & retain ALL.

HHG

Yes! Can't wait! I got it trimmed to above BSL so it'll be interesting to see if I can get back to MBL for the gazillionth time. I'm going hard on my regimen til December so hopefully I can get growth & retain ALL.

HHG

We are both going hard then. I betta be back to BSL when I relax...shooooo.

I trimmed back to APL in July so I'm ready to get my length back. I've been a good girl... mostly. :look:

sunnieb said:

I trimmed back to APL in July so I'm ready to get my length back. I've been a good girl... mostly. :look:

I'm rooting for you! Grow hair grow!

14 weeks trying to get to twenty. I'm finally able to properly care for my new growth during a stretch. It has been a struggle in the past. But now I feel confident. :-)

8/9 weeks? stretching till 12

Yeah, I trimmed back to APL too. Sure hope I get some good length this time around. I haven't seen my hair in months!!:ohwell:

I'm 11 weeks 4 days post today. I'm ending my stretch early this time at 12 weeks 1 day post on Friday. I'm job hunting and I don't want nappy roots when I interview, lol.

I'm 18/19 weeks post for 90% of my hair. I'm relaxing this weekend. I wanted to go longer but I think that I've started to get some breakage at the demarcation line. Not a huge amount, but enough.... I don't want a set back. I haven't had any problems with tangles d/t combing in the shower, and using heat to dry but ah well. No breakage at the ends though.

11 weeks post.. planning on relaxing the weekend before Christmas. My scalp and new growth are much happier since I started using natural products. I do need to slowly trim away these dead ends in the front that were colored 2 years ago

4 weeks post today. I'm relaxing before Christmas also. I'm hoping I gain back the 2 inch trim I got at last relaxer. Cowashing almost daily, shampooing weekly & DCing twice a week has my hair thriving.

'I'm going 24 weeks.....:perplexed I'm at 20 weeks

neva will I go 10 mos :nono:again.....

I hope I can retain this new length.... the dryness may snap it off but I'm trying.....
I stayed at apl or BSl for yrs (thin ends maybe it was blow drying)?
I'll see....

I noticed most waist length girls go 12 or 14 weeks.... :grin:

I can do that, easy.....:yep:

I am 16 weeks post. My next texturizer will be in Jan of next year (hopefully). I plan on putting in my own texturizer. I am trying to texturize every 6mths. My new growth in the front of my hair has been a breeze but that new growth in the middle and back of my head aint no joke:nono: But cowashing and hours of DC has been a blessing:yep:

Finally relaxed yesterday a few days shy of 7 months. I've never gone that long w/o a relaxer. I also got a trim and I feel like I have a fresh start now. I have a new stylist doing my relaxer and she texlaxed me. I look forward to washing and deep conditioning and rollersetting my hair this wknd.

I'm 12 weeks post and I didn't even know it.
I'm too excited :yay:
This is the longest I've ever gone stretching a relaxer without my hair being in weave.
I think I'm going to hendigo this weekend and see if I can hold out until my weave appointment 23rd Nov. God give me strength! lol

8 weeks in! Think I'll get done right around Thanksgiving. Unless I can find a suitable wig I'll go till right before xmas...

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

I'm 16 weeks and some change. I plan on relaxing next week (around 17 weeks post)

I'm 2 weeks post,I honestly thought I was 3 weeks.
It was so serious I had to get my calendar.
I have major ng for 2 weeks guess it's all them carrots my mom been juicing for me. I normally relax at 12 weeks this time
I will relax at 9 weeks only because I'm going on Christmas vacay and I don't want weave,braids or ng to deal with.
At this rate I may not have to worry about overlapping.

Sent from my iPod touch using LHCF

Back