Relaxed Heads: How many weeks post relaxer are you and when is your next touch up???

Re: Relaxed Heads: How many weeks post relaxer are you and when is your next touch up

5 weeks post and may go 12 weeks.

1w 2d post. I'm stretching 16-24 weeks but will make the final decision much later.

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

Re: Relaxed Heads: How many weeks post relaxer are you and when is your next touch up

I am 2 days post relaxer. My next stretch will be for 10 to 12 weeks.

Because my mom is the only I trust to relax my hair and I won't be seeing her for a few months since I'm going back to school, I'll be relaxing sometime before the 22nd. I'll be sure to post before and after pics.

I'm 8 weeks and will be 9 Monday and don't know when I'm relaxing because I'm not in a good position to be spending money to relax and I'm scared for SO to do it

I'm 5weeks post on my first Texlax. I've been bone straight for as long as I have been relaxed and was encouraged by some of the results I've seen on this forum to stop that for the health of my hair. I think the hard demarcation line between bone straight and my NG was making me feel the need to touch up more often. This will be my second stretch ever and I think I can beat my record of 15&1/2 weeks. I'm trying to make it to December.

Last edited:

7 weeks. Taking it one week at a time. I am thinking of ending around weeks 9 or 10 right now.

Ending my stretch next week -- I'll be 9 weeks post.

One week post. Shooting for 9 to 10 weeks.

How many weeks post relaxer are you right now? 7 weeks

When is your next touch up? October/16 weeks

What relaxer will you use? Phytrelaxer Index I

Are you going to a salon or will you self-relax? Self-relax

10 weeks post
Will TU next weekend
Using Mizani reg.
Self relax

I relaxed 5.26.12 so I am at 12 weeks post. I'll relax next Saturday so I will be @ 13 weeks post. I usually relax once a season.

I know you cant tell cause I flatironed twice this month for job interviews but im 8 weeks and 1 day. I plan to relax at 9 weeks but im doing soo well I might push for 10

ForumRunner_20120824_130810.jpg

I am at 32 weeks...will relax at 33. Last time I relaxed I was disappointed, so I hope I'm a bit happier this time around.

I am 6days post. :grin::grin: Last relaxer Aug.8th.....Next relaxer Dec. 15th (17week stretch):yep:

I'm only 1 week post. I'm thinking of getting my next touch up in 2013

baddison said:
I am 6days post. :grin::grin: Last relaxer Aug.8th.....Next relaxer Dec. 15th (17week stretch):yep:

Hey buddy!

I'm 7 days post. Relaxing again on December 15.

Sent from my Comet using LHCF

3 weeks 1 day post and am planning to stretch 16-24 weeks but playing it by ear ;-). I think my shedding during my last stretch may have been Nioxin Recharging Complex vitamins withdrawal. I'm planning to plat it up and full wig it from 12-24 weeks, I mostly work from home so I don't have to wear the wig all day, every day.

How many weeks post relaxer are you right now?
7 weeks

When is your next touch up?
Mid October

What relaxer will you use?
Linage Alter Ego or Mizani Butter Blends

Are you going to a salon or will you self-relax?
Salon

0 weeks post -- got a touch up today!

I'm nine weekw
I don't know how u guys do it!

Maybe I should buy a wig

Almost 12 weeks! My NG is outta control. I'm holding off for 14 weeks for my BFF's wedding. Stretching makes me soooo miserable I think I'm going to stop after this round :(

no idea.:lol: my last relaxer was some time in December. trying to decide what i'm going to do.

Back