Relaxed Heads: How many weeks post relaxer are you and when is your next touch up???

Re: Relaxed Heads: How many weeks post relaxer are you and when is your next touch up

I'm about 5wks post I think and I would love to make it to mid October. I may be able to pull it off if I get some senegalese done during that time.

Re: Relaxed Heads: How many weeks post relaxer are you and when is your next touch up

0 weeks post :) (Yes, I use this thread so I can look back and see how far I am into a relaxer, I don't keep track as well as I used to) ;)

Today makes 13 weeks, will touchup hopefully next week friday can't wait.

I am about 5 weeks, won't relax until October or November

12 weeks post, 10 more weeks to go.

Exactly 2 weeks post. 8 more to go. Funny how I'm already feeling new growth. :(

Sent from my iPad using LHCF

bout 12-13 weeks. I am relaxing Tuesday, straightening, and trimming.

How are you guys keeping the new growth soft/moisturized?

I use qp elasta lotion but the crown always seems to be never moisturized enough.

Also, are you combing the new growth? I find myself just combing from ear length to end of hair bc I'm too lazy to deal with the intensity of the ng.

pinkness27 Cowashing a few times a week really helps keep my new growth in check. I am 4 weeks post and won't be relaxing until mid October. I also got some Cantu leave in today and it really seemed to help. Oh, I learned the hard way about not combing the new growth - i ended up with matting in multiple places. I guess I should have at least been finger detangling.

I'm 15 wks post. I'm relaxing next Friday at 16 weeks post.

Im 9 weeks post and i relax this coming Thursday, thank you lord! My hair has been a nightmare to comb these past weeks. I cant stretch longer than 10 weeks without experiencing breakage

QueenAmaka what do you cw with? Because I tried co-washing when I first joined, but it made my hair very dry and crunchy. I can't rememb off the top of my hand what conditioner I was using, but I'd love a suggestion.

QueenAmaka what do you cw with? Because I tried co-washing when I first joined, but it made my hair very dry and crunchy. I can't rememb off the top of my hand what conditioner I was using, but I'd love a suggestion.

pinkness27 I use Organix conditioners. They are awesome!

images

Whew! 14 weeks post today! Holding out for another 2 weeks! :yep:

I'm 14 weeks post, I will self-relax next week at 15 weeks post with motions oil moisturizer lye relaxer

I'm 18 weeks post. Next touch up Tuesday at a salon. :)

How many weeks post relaxer are you right now? a measly 4 weeks

When is your next touch up? not sure. Trying to stretch until the end of the year but might cave October 24thish (16wks)

What relaxer will you use? Thinking about trying either Profectiv touch up, soft and beautiful botanicals, or silk elements shea butter. Last time I used Soft and Beautiful regular relaxer kit

Are you going to a salon or will you self-relax? I am a self relaxer

I am ending my stretch Saturday using Fabulaxer regular. :-)

I'm 12 weeks post tomorrow. I can't believe how easy this stretch has been, wow.

I think I can go at least another 3 weeks. So, in another 3 to 4 weeks I'm going to a salon for a touchup with Mizani.

I am 3 weeks post and I'm stretching until the week of Thanksgiving (18 weeks). The longest I have ever stretched is 15 weeks and that took some serious effort. I'm gonna need some serious prayer and patience for this stretch

I'm 10 weeks post :) I'm due to relax in 6 weeks.

16wks and 4 days. I would have relaxed last Friday, but I'm on this long stretch to see if I want to transition. Which is not looking to high on the list right now lol. Watching those natural videos can have your mind playing games on ya, LOL.

9 weeks and 4 days. I'll prob relax exactly two weeks from today for no other reason than I'm going back to school and that's the last time I'll see my mom for 2-4 months (depending on whether or not I come home during the semester) and there is no one else I trust to be gentle with my new growth. Otherwise I might have to wait till December to relax and a 16 week stretch was more than enough for me, and as of now I have no desire to stretch for longer than that.

'm sixteen weeks post. I have a lot more growth now than I did last year, I think the Florida heat caused my hair to grow. But, I plan on relaxing in 7 more weeks.

24 weeks post. This is the miserable part of the stretch, when I am counting down the very days until my next touch up. I am relxing on week # 27.

15 weeks post today!!! Only 1 week to go!! :)

When I wake up tomorrow, it'll be the longest I've ever gone without a relaxer!

Can't believe I'm dealing with this much newgrowth!!!! :thud:

Back