~~~Relaxed Bunning Thread~~~

I would post so many more pics if I had good self-pic skills. My junk be all blurry. Don't nobody want to look at blurry pics.

I would post so many more pics if I had good self-pic skills. My junk be all blurry. Don't nobody want to look at blurry pics.

I'll take a blurry gawjus bun pic anyday. I'll squint my eyes really tight & then cock my head to the side & put my phone at an angle just to drool over it!

Update...still rocking my teeny weeny bun. Wore my hair down yesterday for my sons 13th birthday. He likes my hair down...but right back in my bun today. I am so excited and expecting great growth and retention so I can be super fierce with the rest of your awesome buns! I bought a new pair of glasses (that I truly need but hadn't been wearing) which I think really plays well with the whole look. If I can get my body, finances and hair right before the end of this year, My God...2014 is gonna be something to really write about. Lets Go!!!! #TURNTUP!

Hey Guys:),

My Bun for today: I used some of my new bun toys and I'm LOVING IT!

To do this bun I used a black silicone ponytail holder, 2 large bobby pins, a bun net (new) and my hair-sticks(new) for my hair candy lol

(Sorry about the quality of the first photo, I had to zoom in so you guys could see it up close)

2013-07-14_16.42.00.jpg
2013-07-14_16.44.11.jpg

Yesterday's bun:

View attachment 217027

Sent from my android tablet using LHCF App

Nice bun sunnieb. I am still bunning and my hair is doing really great. No hair dramma this year since I have been keeping it simple and no loooonnng stretches. I cut 3-4 inches off in March after my relaxer but, I think I am retaining all my growth now by bunning. I need at leasr 6 inches by Dec 31, so I will NOT be cutting again!!!! I need to take a new pic because this one is side ways:perplexed

Bun For Today: I like the Hair sticks so much I pulled them out again today. This time I wrapped the hair around them.

I used 1 clear silicone ponytail holder, 1 hair stick, 4 hair pins, and a bun net (sunnieb and divachyk I see why you guys love these things so much).

2013-07-15_15.41.54.jpg
2013-07-15_15.47.26.jpg

Sorry about the quality, I had to zoom in order for you guys to see it :perplexed.

After finding some heartbreaking split ends last week I'm starting again with heat free and rocked my first bun for months to work today. Felt so cool and sophisticated in this heatwave lol.

I'm going to alternate with wet bunning and co washing and braidouts. Will wash Sundays and co wash Wednesdays or vice versa.

I feel like I'm a small girl with alot of hair when I take these pictures.

Please excuse my iPhone; it's trying to get it together

Attachments

• image-1700937485.jpg
    image-1700937485.jpg
    301.3 KB · Views: 63
  • image-985103538.jpg
    image-985103538.jpg
    424.6 KB · Views: 65
  • image-550868436.jpg
    image-550868436.jpg
    424.6 KB · Views: 57
  • image-3291526980.jpg
    image-3291526980.jpg
    400.1 KB · Views: 49
Bun question:

How do you ladies with BSL and longer hair do your Southern Tease Buns? I tried it out a minute ago when I let my bun down and it was pretty but hung superrrrrrrr low.

EnExitStageLeft Cool. You know better than to try to slide a new bunning toy/name by us! :lol:

And yes, I hoard hair supplies too. Think I have about 8 bun nets still in their packages. I couldn't live without those things. I blame divachyk. :look:

:lol: I love hair sticks. My new boo is croc clips. I'm rocking those things like they are going out of style Ask Nix08 how much I love 'em. I buy them from Sally's. Never tug or pull. Holds nicely.

sunnieb, I have packs of hair nets for days. I simply cannot be without them on a neat bun day.

My southern tease hangs low too EnExitStageLeft

DC2.jpg
DC1.jpg

:lol: I love hair sticks. My new boo is croc clips. I'm rocking those things like they are going out of style Ask Nix08 how much I love 'em. I buy them from Sally's. Never tug or pull. Holds nicely.

sunnieb, I have packs of hair nets for days. I simply cannot be without them on a neat bun day.

My southern tease hangs low too EnExitStageLeft

Theres no way Im going to figure out how to do this. This thread is out of my league. Let me go back to the Random Hair Thoughts thread. Sigh....

Back