Real Men Seek Help From Other Men

BEAUTYU2U

Agree or disagree with that statement.

I was talking to a group of friends and one confided that she had dated a man before he went to prison. Well, he would write/call asking for funds afterwards. I said, I don't give men money and I find it disturbing that some men feel comfortable asking women in the first place.

Is it just me? I'm tired of all these mitches leaning on grandma, mama, sister, girlfriend, daughter, etc. I only respect men who either fix their own problems or look to their homies for help. It just makes my purse dry. But I noticed no one responded or nodded in agreement.

Maybe it came off as me judging her, which I wasn't. I was talking about the dude. What ya'll think?

A man asking another man for help? :lachen: a man has no problem asking a woman for help, because women will play into the pity party (but it has to be mommy, or some Mommy-like figure in his life).
It takes a lot for a man to ask another man for help, since they don’t want to be seen weak and vulnerable in another man’s eyes.

I know very few men who will ask another man for financial help unless it's their father. It's a pride thing.

I had a man ask me for money before. Not a lot of money, but enough for me to realize that he didn't manage his money well and probably wasn't the one for me.

A man asking another man for help? :lachen: a man has no problem asking a woman for help, because women will play into the pity party (but it has to be mommy, or some Mommy-like figure in his life).
It takes a lot for a man to ask another man for help, since they don’t want to be seen weak and vulnerable in another man’s eyes.

Exactly, I consider that lack of character. Grow some balls.

Back