Random thought about Niko's Cuzzin

Je Ne Sais Quoi

Sometimes my mind thinks of the craziest things, maybe because i'm not feeling good today.

If you were out and about, like at the store/mall or something, just shopping, doing your thing, and a woman came up to you and asked if you were Niko's cousin would you say yes? The catch though is that the woman looks crazy as he** :spinning: (<-- like this). What would you do?

:lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen:

Ok, going to get more meds :grin:

:skitzo: Crazy as hell you say-hmm then in that case- Me no ah speeky english. No ah Nikos here

LOL feel better Bre :sick:

:skitzo: Crazy as hell you say-hmm then in that case- Me no ah speeky english. No ah Nikos here

LOL feel better Bre :sick:

I would prolly say that too, but in my mind the girl asking would be like "it is you" all menacing like :lachen::lachen:

I'm about to eat some clam chowder and it makes my throat feel so good :lick:

I would prolly say that too, but in my mind the girl asking would be like "it is you" all menacing like :lachen::lachen:

I'm about to eat some clam chowder and it makes my throat feel so good :lick:

Well darn it Bre-IDK about a gangsta cuzzin approach:lachen:Ask her what set she reppin-natural or relaxed:lachen:

Bre, you just made me BUST out laughin! :lachen:

Let's see..... If she looked crazy as hell, but her hair was on point, I'd hesitantly say yes. But if her AND her hair looked crazy, I'd clutch my purse and keep walkin :lol:

BTW, lemme get some of what you're takin! :rofl:

Absolutey not! lol
But some of you guys would be in trouble if she already saw your pics on here:blush:

Sometimes my mind thinks of the craziest things, maybe because i'm not feeling good today.

If you were out and about, like at the store/mall or something, just shopping, doing your thing, and a woman came up to you and asked if you were Niko's cousin would you say yes? The catch though is that the woman looks crazy as he** :spinning: (<-- like this). What would you do?

I'd first ask.."You mean Niko who lives on 5th. Avenue?" :spinning:'s response determines my answer.

Anyway, Bre..I have that {2 days now}sudden throat thing so I've been drinking baking soda "tea", lemon "tea", real tea with lemon and lots of chicken soup. Still have headache and kinda achy....lots of movies in bed so it doesn't get worse. Please feel better soon.

I probably would have no idea what she was talking about at first. I don't think of the board when I am away it so I'd say no and keep walking, thinking she was just asking me if I were some dude named Niko's cousin I wouldn't reference it to this board. Maybe when I got home it would dawn on me that this is what she was talking about.

"Nikos Dimopoulos" is the name at the very bottom of the page where it says "Site Maintenance"... so if you're Nikos cousin, you're a member of this board.

I'd first ask.."You mean Niko who lives on 5th. Avenue?" :spinning:'s response determines my answer.

Anyway, Bre..I have that {2 days now}sudden throat thing so I've been drinking baking soda "tea", lemon "tea", real tea with lemon and lots of chicken soup. Still have headache and kinda achy....lots of movies in bed so it doesn't get worse. Please feel better soon.

I wish I could lay up but my daughter will not let me. CRAP!!! When i'm under the weather it's the worse time to try and relax. She keeps jumping on me, jumping on the couch, talking loud, singing with the tv, just being a spoiled brat in general. Days like this i really wish I had a husband :lachen:

I had this happen in the mall once.
Me-Are you Niko's Cuzzin-:grin:
Stranger- Do I look like Niko Cuzzin and what's his last name(MEAN FACE) :angry2:
Me: :imsorry: and :bye: Walked away and that was :goodone:
I dont think I have asked that question since.:nono:

Last edited:
I had this happen in the mall once.
Me-Are you Niko's Cuzzin-:grin:
Stranger- Do I look like Niko Cuzzin and what's his last name(MEAN FACE) :angry2:
Me: :imsorry: and :bye: Walked away and that was :goodone:
I dont think I have asked that question since.:nono:

Well dang :sad: But was you looking like this though :spinning:? J/k!!! :lachen:

I wish I could lay up but my daughter will not let me. CRAP!!! When i'm under the weather it's the worse time to try and relax. She keeps jumping on me, jumping on the couch, talking loud, singing with the tv, just being a spoiled brat in general. Days like this i really wish I had a husband :lachen:

Girl having a husband will not stop your child from harassing you when you are sick and trying to relax....TRUST ME! All it is is one extra person to harass you when you are sick and trying to relax. :lachen:

I hope you feel better soon! :hug2:

I don't get this "Niko's Cousin" business - someone please enlighten me:lachen:

That's.why.we.need.to.get.one.of.those.Nikko's-Cousin.tee.shirts.so.we.can.ID.the
crazies.from.the.not-so-crazy.ones.:drunk:

LMAO at this thread. I would probably say " Nooooooo, I don't know a Niko's." I don't care how SWANGING her hair looks, I don't fool with crazy folks. :lachen::lachen::lachen:

You think like me, lol. I love randomness. I'd probably be like "Who's Niko?" That way I'd be able to get her to leave me alone without actually lying to her :grin:. I feel wrong for saying that, but if sistah is looking psycho then I can't hang around. You never know with people nowadays.

I would say yes, then regret it immediately, but probably still have a 20 min.long conversation about hair, then run home and delete all face pictures of me on the internet so crazy lady can't stalk me.

Girl having a husband will not stop your child from harassing you when you are sick and trying to relax....TRUST ME! All it is is one extra person to harass you when you are sick and trying to relax. :lachen:

I hope you feel better soon! :hug2:
This is SO true. :perplexed

Ok in what way is she lookin like :spinning: ?

If she's just dressed in some crazy clothes and a crazy hairstyle, I might say yes.

But if she's drooling and still got her mental hospital ID bracelet on, then it would be a definite "Hell Naw, I never heard of no Niko" :lachen:

Dumb question-but who is Niko's cousin? (i'm a newbie)
Is it just some way of asking someone if they're a member of this board without actually having to say it?

Back