Niko's cousin at Starbucks!

That is so awesome. Next pay period I'm going to get one of those "Are You Nikos' Cousin?" shirts so maybe somebody will find me, too!

Awwww, cute story! I live in South Holland, Illinois and frequent Chicago ALOT so I should have ran into Niko's cousin by now:wallbash:. I thought I did one time at the Currency Exchange, I asked her was she Niko's cousin and she was like...HUH???? Nope, I don't have a cousin name Niko...Oh well, It will happen. I just know it! The Chi's too big a place:yep:

You will have a cousin there for xmas, my aunt lives in south holland.

Awwww, cute story! I live in South Holland, Illinois and frequent Chicago ALOT so I should have ran into Niko's cousin by now:wallbash:. I thought I did one time at the Currency Exchange, I asked her was she Niko's cousin and she was like...HUH???? Nope, I don't have a cousin name Niko...Oh well, It will happen. I just know it! The Chi's too big a place:yep:

:lachen::lachen::lachen: ok...can someone please tell me where the term "Nikos Cousin" originated from? I know its code for "are you a LHCF member" but i just dont see the correlation.

the bolded got me tearing up though because im just as clueless :lachen::lachen:

HELP!!! lol

That is too cool. There are so many pretty heads of hair here in Atlanta, I'd be asking folks if they were Niko's Cousin, all day...... looking like a damn fool. :lol:

:lachen::lachen::lachen: ok...can someone please tell me where the term "Nikos Cousin" originated from? I know its code for "are you a LHCF member" but i just dont see the correlation.

the bolded got me tearing up though because im just as clueless :lachen::lachen:

HELP!!! lol

Nikos Dimopoulos is our website administrator. Scroll all the way to the bottom, and you'll see his name.

This is a cute cool story!! I met a cousin in one of the Indian stores a while back but we didn't know we was Niko's Cousin yet! :laugh:

I love these stories!

we should have those little rubber bracelets (you know the one they have for breast cancer and other stuff that comes in many colors). It will make finding Niko's cousin much easier lol

Last edited:
So, I was at Starbucks this afternoon getting some coffee and I started talking to a young lady there. She commented on my skin, and I told her that I go back and forth between African Black soap and castor oil. Then she asked, "Are you Niko's cousin?", and was like, "Yes!", and so there we were, screaming in Starbucks! :lachen: She said that the mention of castor oil is what clued her in that I was a member of the forum! I know the folks in line where like, WTH? :look: But it was so great since that's the first time it happened. We gave each other our screen names, but she is still getting her account set up (I guess she has been lurking), so R, get your account set up so we can chat! She had a very cute natural 'do, BTW!

Just thought I share! :)
wow. that great..
BTW..what does the castor oil do for your skin?

Thanks, ladies, for your responses and for making it my first 5 star thread! :cup:

wow. that great..
BTW..what does the castor oil do for your skin?

Castor oil can be used to clean your skin. There is a thread about it another forum, but basically, you put it on your face, then put a warm to hot towel on your face, and then wipe it off. Voila, soft clean skin!

HTH!

Back