Random Hair Thoughts/Thinking out loud

I think one of the funniest usernames I have ever seen was FuggYoCouch....

:lachen:

LOL okay your officially beats mine. :lachen: The one I saw has a lot to do with the trending threads on LHCF lately that stir up debate.

I saw a member of this board today! I didnt say hello though becuase i do not show my face and she does and i thought it would be awkward.

297768994.jpg

hey ya'll :look:

:lol:

Whew - getting caught up on the thread, here goes:

@AlliCat, all that bestie doesn't take, I'll gladly PM you my address. Dump your unwanted prods on me. :rolleyes:

@Nix08, I have a steamer and I'm enjoying it. Also heard that protein works better with steaming. When doing a protein treatment, what's the order of your regi? I'm planning to do a protein treatment this weekend and think I will steam protein, shampoo, steam moisture DC.

@Myjourney2009 - agree that my hair is drier when wearing it out.

@Geminigirl - I steam without a cap; my stylist does it with. I inquired why and she indicates it helps to trap everything in better. Take it for what it's worth...that's what she said, though.

@SpicyPisces - did you do any other steps following the rinsing of the evco (like DC, apply leave-ins, etc)?

I just figured out why parts of my hair were acting so janky. Apparently, I need to keep my hair in sections from start to finish....just to make sure all of my hair is getting enough product on it.

:sigh: life was easier when my hair was the length it was in my avi.

I finally cut my hair. it is shoulder length, the shortest it's been in several years. I am having a really rough time trying to keep it moisturized. I will try to use baking soda to clarify, and then do a deep moisturizing treatment.

I miss my hair but I just could not take the straggly ends anymore.

I really want some braids; actually I want dreadlock extensions... but my friend refuses to put them in my hair... I hope I can find someone in arizona who will do it for me.

This time next month will be better. I have a feeling my hair growth is going to leave me pleasantly surprised. :grin:

My best friend is in Tanzania building schools and teaching children English. Before she left we discussed her reggie for when she's in Africa. I miss her and wonder how her hair is doing

Definitely going to be adding cod liver oil to take daily. I will be looking for some when I'm downtown tomorrow. :grin:

Picked up two mild Rusk conditioners from marshalls: Full conditioner with Green tea and alfalfa and CAlm conditioner with Guarana and Ginger

I used the full yesterday and was a bit nervous because it went on my hair felt a bit funny but when I completely air dried was almost dry it was like butter. I applied some avocado butter to seal in the moisture and I was good toogo. I put in some rollers and I was fly today.

Now I can co wash with a sigh of relief because they are balanced conditioners which I've had some trouble finding.

When I come home tomorrow or Sunday, I'll pre-poo for about 2-3 hours, wash my hair, then DC for a bit.

Finally trimmed the lace front wig. Only had it about 5 months. :look: LFs might be my new jam. I like the realistic look of it. By far the best wig I've owned yet.

Sent from my DROIDX

divachyk I steam (and use to DC) on dry/dirty hairs (I don't use a lot of styling products). I put AVG w/ eucalyptus oil in my roots..then dampen my hair w/ more AVG or SAA (mixed w/ water). Add the main treatment (protein or moisture mask), then add oil (wgo/avocado/olive), then some giovanni deep condish. I don't load any of the products on...and I sit for 15 min.

Ladies longer hair makes you hot (and I'm barely APL) BUT boy I felt like I a bombshell at last nights outing!

I saw a member of this board today! I didnt say hello though becuase i do not show my face and she does and i thought it would be awkward.

I wouldn't think so. She probably would know your hair! Lol...

Sent from my PG06100 using PG06100

When I started my hhj at the beginning of 2010, I just had it freshly cut into layers. And my bang in the front was eyebrow length. I'm just noticing that my bang is past APL. Wow! :drunk:

Back