Random Hair Thoughts/Thinking out loud

I've been totally neglecting my hair lately with this chaotic life I got going on right now. Finally took my twists out and my hair was SUPER soft which was quite shocking but **GASPS** I think I may have some heat damage!!! :whyme: :cry: My curls just aren't bouncing back like they used to. Some say it's b/c my hair is getting longer but come on son. The twists were only in for a week!

Unattractive hair is no longer acceptable in my long hair quest! and me and fake hair aint meshing too well these days.

off to find cute buns to workout in and be fly!

i just used that Shea Moisture Hair Mask..... that stuff adds no slip and it took me 15mins to apply it. it better moisturize my hair! my hair is too thick for that paste. it better work...

Guys, do you know where MBL truly is? It's always hard for me to pinpoint. It was my first goal before I decided to go for WL but I never knew really where it stopped. Is it after the bra strap?

Guys, do you know where MBL truly is? It's always hard for me to pinpoint. It was my first goal before I decided to go for WL but I never knew really where it stopped. Is it after the bra strap?

All depends on bra placement (but generally yes MBL is after the bra strap_. but if you find a point on your body between BSB and you natural waist that is MBL.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_Mgw4YOkYL...AQk/Wali7GRCjQ4/s1600/hairlengthchart+200.png

I like this pic because event thought the MBL marker at the bottom of the bra, if you imagine chick bra-less the Marker is between BSB and WL

would have quoted the pic but is was HUGE!

ETA: Nonie's Chart is pretty more accurate overall I you wanna find MBL there
http://www.longhaircareforum.com/showpost.php?p=11934924&postcount=7

Last edited:
can we make a rule that all threads must be proof read first to insure they make some damn sense?!?!?

cause damn it, mo doesnt like to be confused!!!!

can we make a rule that all threads must be proof read first to insure they make some damn sense?!?!?

cause damn it, mo doesnt like to be confused!!!!

You've already stated your negative opinion in the other thread. No need to carry it to other discussions. Especially these Random Thoughts.

Last edited:
You've already stated your negative opinion in the other thread. No need to carry it to other discussions. Especially these Random Thoughts.

fine, i will be good. but i was not being negative... well here i was, but in the other thread i wasnt. my original post attempted to answer ops question, but then op changed it up... i'm just trying to understand

I just got my hair done on Friday and I'm ready to wash it and do a braidout, but I think I'll try to make it last a week.

i just used that Shea Moisture Hair Mask..... that stuff adds no slip and it took me 15mins to apply it. it better moisturize my hair! my hair is too thick for that paste. it better work...
it's ok... and i like how thick it is and the natural ingredients... but the no slip whatsoever is a:nono::nono:... i'm now using it as my "hair grease"... my hair is too thick for no slip...

Ooops, I forgot to pick up some more clear rinse today. Wait...I forgot to buy a hair product?

some fool tried to throw his hair in my head to weave check me.

I tell you boy o boy these folks are mad I tells ya.

I moved my head so quick you would have though I was dodging a bullet.

All depends on bra placement (but generally yes MBL is after the bra strap_. but if you find a point on your body between BSB and you natural waist that is MBL.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_Mgw4YOkYL...AQk/Wali7GRCjQ4/s1600/hairlengthchart+200.png

I like this pic because event thought the MBL marker at the bottom of the bra, if you imagine chick bra-less the Marker is between BSB and WL

would have quoted the pic but is was HUGE!

ETA: Nonie's Chart is pretty more accurate overall I you wanna find MBL there
http://www.longhaircareforum.com/showpost.php?p=11934924&postcount=7

According to that chart I'm MBL
Friday.gif

Ditto lol, i am gonna put a ruby red seem permanent hair color in my hair this weekend after my relaxer...it looks so pretty when the sun hits it.

I can't wait.

I'm doing my usual jet black. I use Bigen. Nothing like a fresh coat of paint! :grin:

I'm doing my usual jet black. I use Bigen. Nothing like a fresh coat of paint! :grin:

I have never used bigen but I've heard good things about it, I'm intruiged lol...i love jet black hair....i usually wear that color in the winter.

With Nonie's skeleton picture :look:, I'll claim it when it's under my chest. I never liked the directly under bra-strap theory... Doesn't seem too right, unless the bra strap is low and WL is still a bit to go.

ETA: I realize this post doesn't make sense, I mean if I can pull it forward and it's underneath before WL.

ETA: UGH nvm, we'll see lol. :ohwell:

Last edited:
Back