• waistlength and beyond

Votes: 28 3.1%

• Total voters
nearing APL (back)

edit:

my sides are shoulder/collarbone-ish

and my front is about chin length.

Last edited:
I chose BSL, but I think I might be somewhere between BSL and MBL right now. I haven't measured lately.

Hair type is 4b Natural with layers.

I'm chin length on the sid but shave in the back in order to start over after a mishap with relaxer and color that left my back with a patch ... my goal is shoulder lenght and then I will reach for bsl

My hair grows in layers naturally. The back of my hair is full BSL, the sides are full SL (maybe even a little past because it rests on my shoulder blades), and the front (bang area) is barely nape length and slow to grow. I don't particularly mind, though I’d love to have one length - or close to it – hair.

a lil longer than chin length in the front and shoulder length in the back

I votes BSL. My bra sits pretty low on my back for some reason. (I am only 5'2) I am 3 inches away from my natural waist. I hope to at least be very close to there by election day. Not sure why I chose election day I guess new president, new hair lol.

natural, majority of my hair is 4a. the front of my hair is around chin length, the nape reaches just above my collar bone (i don't have a long neck so there isn't too much distance between the lengths :look:). i'm not full collar bone though so i'll claim chin-length.

i BC'd last feb and have been actively growing my hair out since then.

Last edited:
Back