Priteva 2014 Challenge Thread

Checking in. Cracked open my third bottle. I will do a length check after this bottle is done. I do believe I see some growth on my slower growing left side.

My 90 days will be up on March 3. I'll then be moving onto another HSN vitamin for another 90 days.

I've noticed that since I've started the 3rd bottle, my nails aren't growing as fast as the first 60 days. It seems to be maintaining the current length.

I'll be taking my hair down on the 21st, so I'll be able to see if I've received any additional growth there.

My 90 days will be up on March 3. I'll then be moving onto another HSN vitamin for another 90 days.

I've noticed that since I've started the 3rd bottle, my nails aren't growing as fast as the first 60 days. It seems to be maintaining the current length.

I'll be taking my hair down on the 21st, so I'll be able to see if I've received any additional growth there.

I take Glucosamine Chondrotin and I was told to cycle off for a month and restart for maximum effectiveness as sometimes your body gets used to something. I tend to take the same approach to other vitamins. I think you begin to level off and sometimes you have to take a break and then start over again

I'm in but only at 3 months intervals. Dec-Feb , Jun-Aug , Dec-Feb. The other three months out of the year I'll be on Hairfinity to see which I prefer at the end of the year.

I had heard that as well thatscuteright, so it was my plan to see which HSN I prefer at the end of the year. Priteva has always did me right though. Not a breakout at all.

I started back on the priteva today after a two week break, what I can say is that I have had 3 spots breakout since I stopped taking them, I didn't have any while I was taking the priteva.

Is it just me or has anyone else noticed that there is always one lone wolf pill at the end of the bottle? It seems like every month there is one pill by itself even though I'm taking two pills at a time everyday.

Is it just me or has anyone else noticed that there is always one lone wolf pill at the end of the bottle? It seems like every month there is one pill by itself even though I'm taking two pills at a time everyday.

:lol: yes.

I am just checking in.
Priteva, Fish Oil, Glucosamine Chondrotin

My skin is looking "fresh" as my mother says. My hair is under a weave and my nails are nice and strong. I tried wearing them long, but they got on my nerves so now I just keep them short, polished and neat. After I finish this last bottle at the end of the month, I am going to cycle off from all vitamins for about 3 weeks and start again mid- march.

Funny, I expected that to happen, but so far these two bottles have had exactly 30 days worth.

Sent from my Snow White Frost Galaxy S4

Took my weave out, My hair has definitely thickened and seems to about almost an inch longer.

My hair will be out until March 8th and I will finish my 90 days of Priteva on March 3rd.

I have to say I liked this vitamin and will continue to use it after my 90 day stint with Hairfinity.

Back