Priteva 2014 Challenge Thread

Hi! I just received and started taking these. I didn't realize they had so much biotin. Is anyone having breakouts due to the pills? I'm taking one every other day for now and so far so good.

I think my skin is looking better since taking Priteva, I've had a couple of comments. I stopped taking the Priteva on Tuesday as I seem to have slight protein overload, it's highly likely to be all of the Aphogee products I've been using and not the Priteva but, I decided to cut out everything for a week and then start again next week monitoring it as I go along

I think my skin is looking better since taking Priteva, I've had a couple of comments. I stopped taking the Priteva on Tuesday as I seem to have slight protein overload, it's highly likely to be all of the Aphogee products I've been using and not the Priteva but, I decided to cut out everything for a week and then start again next week monitoring it as I go along

My skin is looking and feeling better as well.
I just started with the collagen, so I know that its the Priteva. As usual my nails are acrylic hard. I got a man-pedi yesterday and the nail tech asked me what I used while telling me I had nice natural nails :grin:

Checking in. My roots seem awfully thick.

Mine too. Sadly it's causing breakage because I'm used to having very fine stands. So I'm revamping my regimen. In a year when everything is sorted I'm thinking my hair will be fabulous. :)

Back