Priteva 2014 Challenge Thread

I have been taking my pills consistently this week and intend to continue doing so, I'm hoping for a visible improvement in the strength and health of my hair within the next 3 months. Any updates ladies?

I have been taking my pills consistently this week and intend to continue doing so, I'm hoping for a visible improvement in the strength and health of my hair within the next 3 months. Any updates ladies?

Just got a trim and a new weave install.
plan to do a length check in April.
Took my supplements tonight.

I am still I my braids. I think i will do a real lc after I finish three bottles.

Sent from my Snow White Frost Galaxy S4

I restarted my priteva Dec 1, so far my nails and skin are in a good place. My hair is hidden and wont be out until Feb 21 so I'll be able to see how its going with my hair then.

I havent missed but one day taking my vitamins.

Took my pills for today including my usual dose of bamboo silica

For people who take vitamins at night whatever you do don't take MSM at night. It is very good for thickening and growing hair but it gives you horrible vivid nightmares if taken before bed.

For people who take vitamins at night whatever you do don't take MSM at night. It is very good for thickening and growing hair but it gives you horrible vivid nightmares if taken before bed.

I used to take heavy doses of MSM based on the recommendation of a board member and it messed up my cycle. Heavy bleeding and extended cycles ( from 5 days to 10-12 days)

I've been taking them for two weeks now and I have noticed that my nails are stronger, I have pretty strong nails anyway but they're definitely noticeably stronger.

I'll be starting my 3rd bottle in 7 days.

Here's my nail update from 2 days ago. Ignore the pink polish, I was trying to see how it would look on a few nails.

Attachments

• photo (6).jpg
    photo (6).jpg
    319.2 KB · Views: 59
Back