Priteva 2014 Challenge Thread

I just took my weave out for wash day.
Here is my current length.

Photo+on+1-4-14+at+2.01+PM.jpg
Photo+on+1-4-14+at+1.41+PM.jpg

nice growth! how long did you have the weave in? im considering getting these when i finish with my other vitamins

Took my vitamins this morning. I haven't switched to night yet. I keep forgetting. At least I've been consistent since day 1.

I've been taking my Priteva! My hair has grown and it is so string and thick! I haven't had hair this thick and healthy and years! This Cuban dude was flirting with me an commented on how beautiful my hair was yesterday! :)

Does anyone else have really hard nails?
I normally would not mind :yep: but it seems as if really hard nails + cold winter air = :nono: for me.

I have been taking mine every night !!!! it really works well !!!!!!! I am also taking mu regular multi vitamins as well.

Yes, I've got really hard nails now. So hard that when I fell I broke my hand but not any of my nails...

I was lazy last night and didn't do anything.
I just took my supplements this morning ( 2 priteva, 1 Fish oil capsule, 2 glucosamine chondroitin)

I finished up my first bottle today and first 30 days. About to crack open my 2nd bottle for the next thirty days. :yep:

Opened my 2nd thirty day supply. The month has gone so fast. I am in braids, so I probably won't be able to check any growth until beginning of February.

Back