I praise Abba Father for answered prayer!!

I have a sister friend in Christ who is going through it with her 19 year old daughter. Her daughter is acting like she is grown and on her own while living at her mothers house. DD needs to have more respect and consideration for her DM. She needs the condition of her heart to be changed, right now she's caught up in the world. This family lives in Los Angeles, the capital of the world, I know because I grew up there :lol:

I'll bring this issue to the call on Thursday. My friend's feelings are very hurt right now, so I want to lift her up in prayer. She agree's God is in control, but she's still hurting.

Intercessors,

This week, please agree with me in prayer for the support of Pastor Corey Lee and his wife Jade Lee, part of Atlanta's pro-life community. They are opening a crisis pregnancy center in downtown to reach out to the black community, and they will be promoting chastity while encouraging clients to come to Christ. It's a challenging role in this city, but by God's Grace they'll be successful!

Thanks

Intercessors,

This week, please agree with me in prayer for the support of Pastor Corey Lee and his wife Jade Lee, part of Atlanta's pro-life community. They are opening a crisis pregnancy center in downtown to reach out to the black community, and they will be promoting chastity while encouraging clients to come to Christ. It's a challenging role in this city, but by God's Grace they'll be successful!

Thanks

Thank you for sharing this Laela. :love3:

This will definitely be on our Prayer List tomorrow evening.

Love to you and Hubby... :giveheart:

I praise Abba Father for answered prayer!!

I have a sister friend in Christ who is going through it with her 19 year old daughter. Her daughter is acting like she is grown and on her own while living at her mothers house. DD needs to have more respect and consideration for her DM. She needs the condition of her heart to be changed, right now she's caught up in the world. This family lives in Los Angeles, the capital of the world, I know because I grew up there :lol:

I'll bring this issue to the call on Thursday. My friend's feelings are very hurt right now, so I want to lift her up in prayer. She agree's God is in control, but she's still hurting.

"We" will definitely praise God for this victory. :yep:

:bighug:

Intercessors,

Thanks
Just prayed, Laela! God is going to do a great thing with them!!!

Asking for urgent prayers for a good friend (Yashica and baby Armani)
She is 9 months pregnant and is having emergency surgery due to placenta previa. They aren't sure if her baby boy is going to make it.

:cry2:

Lord have mercy... this baby is a fighter... I'm keeping your friend in prayer, and that God's Healing Hand is on the surgeon's during surgery, in Jesus name!
God is able!

She is 9 months pregnant and is having emergency surgery due to placenta previa. They aren't sure if her baby boy is going to make it.

I'm taking this test for the upenth time and I pray that I will pass it. This has tormented me and affected my professional and personal life so deeply that I can't even spend more than a day without thinking about it. I've worked so hard to be where I am today, and this test could be my downfall.
Please pray that I pass it.

I'm taking this test for the upenth time and I pray that I will pass it. This has tormented me and affected my professional and personal life so deeply that I can't even spend more than a day without thinking about it. I've worked so hard to be where I am today, and this test could be my downfall.
Please pray that I pass it.

Father God, we pray for victory for our dear sister. We pray that you move mountains, break through barriers, and crush all obstacles. Father, we pray that you bless our sister with peace and godly confidence. We pray that she will be able to easily recall all of the facts and information that is required to pass this test. We pray that she will be blessed in her job, and that she will be blessed with favor with her co-workers, supervisors, and anyone that she supervises. Encourage her, Lord and let her know that her request is already taken care of in Your power. Amen!

Father God, we pray for victory for our dear sister. We pray that you move mountains, break through barriers, and crush all obstacles. Father, we pray that you bless our sister with peace and godly confidence. We pray that she will be able to easily recall all of the facts and information that is required to pass this test. We pray that she will be blessed in her job, and that she will be blessed with favor with her co-workers, supervisors, and anyone that she supervises. Encourage her, Lord and let her know that her request is already taken care of in Your power. Amen!

Blackpearl1993 You just made me cry. Thank you for that prayer.

@crlsweetie.... how is your friend and baby? Praying that all is well. :pray:

Hi Ladies,

I'm still searching for a job. I recently interviewed for this one position that is 5 minutes from my home. It's a position, I strongly feel that I can excel and it meets the desires I wanted in a position.

There are two more rounds (as I understand and if I'm chosen to go through the rounds) for this position.

I guess, my request is to please pray that I get this position, it's not only a job for me, but it's my career dream.

(I guess I'm a little apprehensive, because I haven't heard anything.) But I release it to Father.

Thanks for your prayers ladies.

I'm with you Renewed1. I'm currently unemployed but I interviewed for a position on Monday and I believe that it's the right one for me. I'm a contract worker and the length of this contract as well as the pay matches everything I've been asking God for. The company said they will be making the decision at the end of next week. I'm claiming it in the name of Jesus!

I will pray for you. Please do the same for me.

Thank you for your continued prayers!

DS is improving with his school work, however since he got behind this advanced class, he needs to work even harder to get caught up.

Please keep him in your prayers, he's working through more than just this class. DS is learning how to call on the Father for help and to receive and follow the guidance of the Holy Spirit. That's a tall order for most a 15 yo boys, but the Father has a strong calling on DS life so he needs to step up his dependence on the Lord.

Ladies please pray for me. I'm tearing down idols. All of them have been relatively easy. This last one though "settling" has got the enemy in an uproar. I've settled and accepted less than what I am worthy of for so many years that it came to identify me and I'm not doing it anymore. Some things have to change. I'm nearly at the point of tears because this change means that my whole life may literally change in an instant. Please pray God's covering over my household, financially, spiritually, emotionally because this is a dozie!.

Ladies please pray for me. I'm tearing down idols. All of them have been relatively easy. This last one though "settling" has got the enemy in an uproar. I've settled and accepted less than what I am worthy of for so many years that it came to identify me and I'm not doing it anymore. Some things have to change. I'm nearly at the point of tears because this change means that my whole life may literally change in an instant. Please pray God's covering over my household, financially, spiritually, emotionally because this is a dozie!.

Sending you a PM. Most definitely have you in prayer. Be encouraged.

I mean this beyond forum rhetoric... :Rose:

I would like to ask for a prayer request for myself.....I am growing in Christ every day but I am also feeling very anxious and I dont like this feeling. Right now I am not sure what my next steps should be and I dont want to lean on my own understanding....I want to be able to clearly hear God's voice and go on the path that He sees fit for me. I am lost if I should apply to another job or wait OR apply to schools or wait. I'm even confused if i should be preparing to be a wife or if i'm just waiting lol.

Thank you

I would like to ask for a prayer request for myself.....I am growing in Christ every day but I am also feeling very anxious and I dont like this feeling. Right now I am not sure what my next steps should be and I dont want to lean on my own understanding....

I want to be able to clearly hear God's voice and go on the path that He sees fit for me. I am lost if I should apply to another job or wait OR apply to schools or wait. I'm even confused if i should be preparing to be a wife or if i'm just waiting lol.

Thank you

Always "Prepare" when you seek God in Prayer.

Be ready to receive the 'answers' of your heart's desires and direction.

God leaves no stone unturned, no prayer unanswered.

Please pray for my attitude. My situation isn't best or ideal and my attitude isn't the best. I am very blunt and flat with people esp when they ask me anything or bother me when I'm focused on something else. I know I'm not being Christ-like at all times. I don't want to be double minded nor do I want to be someone who is sometimey. Please pray ladies.

Also if I can be so bold I really need prayer for clarity of mind. I feel I have been in my own way and have been chasing after wanting to make a name for myself. I will be honest I feed myself things from this site that just excited what was already in me to become something great. My heart has been going back to what I wanted to be when I was younger but now that I have grown a bit I want to be a counselor. I want to help those who have issues. Please pray that if that is what God desires me to be then it will be so evident that it can't be ignored.

Last edited:
Ladies,

I am requesting prayers for my sister Ry-e-rah (Ryerah) she will be 20 in less than two weeks. She is involved in a verbally and physically abusive relationship. I sent her back home to her dad because I knew that she wasn't going to press charges against her abuser and this would at least put some much needed distance between them.

Despite everyone talking to her in less than a week later she has returned to him and his family is encouraging her, she left our home this morning and didn't tell anyone goodbye includng her dad... We are all fearful of the next call we will get...

Please keep her in prayer...Thank you.

Back