Hi Ladies,

I normally don't post in the forums I usually get my info or drop a line a two here and there and keep it moving. Currently I'm going through a very difficult time in my life and I thought about this thread a year or so ago I came in asked for prayer and those prayers were answered. The things I'm going through right now I don't see a way out but I've learned to walk by faith and not by sight. Ladies please pray for me to be able to weather this storm.

TIA

Last edited:
I don't even know where to start, but I am trying to trust in him and faithful. I lost my job and am struggling to find work again. Just when it looks like I will be hired, someone else gets the position I so, so wanted. The Lord knows my heart and also knows my battle at this time. I know through prayer he will always answer. I know he may not come when I want him to, but I know that he will be right on time. With that said, ladies keep me in your prayers.

Hi Ladies, I'm trying to get my daughter into a Charter School here in Baltimore. She was waitlisted (number 24) and now there are only 5 kids ahead of her...they're up to #19. Although that sounds really good, she still may not get in if no slots open.

I need a prayer from you sisters. The school she's currently enrolled in is not good and I need for a miracle to happen. I know that prayer changes things.

I know that this request is small compared to some of the requests that we usually get but please send a prayer up for us.

Thanks you ladies.

~daephae

Hi Ladies, I'm trying to get my daughter into a Charter School here in Baltimore. She was waitlisted (number 24) and now there are only 5 kids ahead of her...they're up to #19. Although that sounds really good, she still may not get in if no slots open.

I need a prayer from you sisters. The school she's currently enrolled in is not good and I need for a miracle to happen. I know that prayer changes things.

I know that this request is small compared to some of the requests that we usually get but please send a prayer up for us.

Thanks you ladies.

~daephae
PRAYING!
I know how that is Dae.
God will provide either way!
But I am touching and agreeing that you get your prayers answered.

ETA:
Dae what school is it if you don't mind me asking?

I am in a whirlwind of self-doubt, uncertainty, fear, anxiety, stress, and confusion. All I can ask is that you pray for me. This summer has been the peak of all of these struggles- particularly these past few days. I feel literally sick to my stomach and cry at the drop of a dime. I can't find solace in anything and I just need everything to work out. I just can't bear it anymore.

please pray for me.

I am in a whirlwind of self-doubt, uncertainty, fear, anxiety, stress, and confusion. All I can ask is that you pray for me. This summer has been the peak of all of these struggles- particularly these past few days. I feel literally sick to my stomach and cry at the drop of a dime. I can't find solace in anything and I just need everything to work out. I just can't bear it anymore.

please pray for me.

Father we disperse our dear sister to you in the mighty name of JESUS. NO WEAPON formed aganist her shall prosper. God we command in the name of Jesus that every demonic force againist her life will be loose and broken in Jesus name. I declare victory over the enemey in the name of Jesus and pray for a mighty break through concering her doubts and fears. God we put her in the master's hand and is FULLY confident that you will take care of her and she shall prevail. Please God help her to become whole in every aspect of life in mighty, mighty, mighty name of Jesus.

Please pray for my health. I am awaiting test results and ask that all my tests come back negative and that I am in good health so I can lead a healthy spiritual life without burdening my family and friends with health issues.
Also please pray that I find work soon as I was laid off in June and still looking for employment. Thank you.

Please pray for my health. I am awaiting test results and ask that all my tests come back negative and that I am in good health so I can lead a healthy spiritual life without burdening my family and friends with health issues.
Also please pray that I find work soon as I was laid off in June and still looking for employment. Thank you.

I am touching and agreeing with you. Continue to pray and trust the Lord!

I will pray for you and the previous posters.

I'm going through the same thing. I basically neglected my health for about two years and now i'm praying for that everything is going to be okay with me. I am currently waiting for my test to come in and I need to take more.

I am also still searching for work. I know i'll find one soon, I just got to keep at it.

I was also wondering if anyone knew of a prayer I can say to myself for overall health?

Hello Ladies,

I need your prayers! I am in the process of possibly having something that I have worked on for the last three years taken away from me. I need for you to pray that God's will be done and that I succeed on Tuesday with what I have been working on for so long. I have worked too hard for too long for the devil to just come in and take it all away.

The devil has thrown every stumbling block he can to keep me from obtaining my goal. However, I do know that God is in control. Please pray that God will give me victory and continued grace to get what I have been working for and have been wanting for so long.

Thank you,

Lady G

Hi Ladies.

This seems to be a particularly rough year for me as well. I have gone through some pretty rough things this year (which I don't want to write up on the board for personal reasons). I have been trying to stay strong and positive, but there are just some times that it doesn't seem like it's working.

I am going to pray for all of the ladies on the board because they are all going through rough times as I am right now. I just pray that we all stay strong during these trying times.

Hello Ladies,

I need your prayers! I am in the process of possibly having something that I have worked on for the last three years taken away from me. I need for you to pray that God's will be done and that I succeed on Tuesday with what I have been working on for so long. I have worked too hard for too long for the devil to just come in and take it all away.

The devil has thrown every stumbling block he can to keep me from obtaining my goal. However, I do know that God is in control. Please pray that God will give me victory and continued grace to get what I have been working for and have been wanting for so long.

Thank you,

Lady G

done...everything will go your way.

please remember me in ur prayers .This is definitly the worst year of my life, and I am praying for a miracle . I luv all of u ladies and will keep u in my prayers.

I'm requesting prayer for my mother because she just told me she's been diagnosed with breast cancer. I know God is able to heal her and I'm trying to be strong about this for her. So please remember her in your prayers.

I also am trying to start back at my original school but there are some financial issues that need to be handled within the next couple of weeks. I'm planning on applying for the pharmacy program in a couple months so please pray that everything goes well with that. Thanks ladies

Hello Ladies,

Thank you,

Lady G
I will pray for you. God will come through for you. BELIEVE!

I need you all to pray for me because I just keep feeling as if I am compromising my beliefs/morals just to be with this one man.

I tried to leave the relationship behind but we had developed such an attachment that I keep being drawn back in even though I told him that I had some things to figure out. I was emotionally confused and now I know that I want to be with him but we just have a disagreement on some things.

Please pray that God will lead me by his holy spirit to make the right decision and that God will work on my SO's heart to mold and bring him closer to God and his will. I pray the same for both of us cause' I don't want to do wrong I just feel myself contemplating it out of love for him. so please, pray for me to not compromise my beliefs anymore.

I need you all to pray for me because I just keep feeling as if I am compromising my beliefs/morals just to be with this one man.

I tried to leave the relationship behind but we had developed such an attachment that I keep being drawn back in even though I told him that I had some things to figure out. I was emotionally confused and now I know that I want to be with him but we just have a disagreement on some things.

Please pray that God will lead me by his holy spirit to make the right decision and that God will work on my SO's heart to mold and bring him closer to God and his will. I pray the same for both of us cause' I don't want to do wrong I just feel myself contemplating it out of love for him. so please, pray for me to not compromise my beliefs anymore.

I pray God 's will for your relationship..if he's not for you my prayer is fr God to remove him...if he is for you ...then God's will be done..Amen

Please pray for my children;'s grandmother ..she was diagnosed with cancer yesterday ..her name is Marva James ....

Thank you
God best

Please keep my family (myself and my 3 sons) in prayer as we are still under a VIGOROUS attack by the enemy. I also know that these trials are a test from the Lord. Please pray for our strength and the unity of our family as a whole.

Last edited:
Hey y'all. Please pray for my older brother. He is so prideful that he doesn't like to ask for help in school and now he is having trouble finishing college. He is a wonderful musician but that alone can not get him through school. Ladies I ask that you pray for God to place him on the path that HE already has predestined for him.

I am asking for prayer. I am facing a critical exam on Wednesday. It determines whether or not I stay employed. I have studied for 2 months to the best of my abilities. I took breaks in between, but they were NEEDED! I am not asking for prayer to pass, I am asking for the strength and courage to realize that I do know the material, and that I am taking the test, and the test is not taking me.
Thank you in advance.

I am asking for prayer. I will be facing a test that I wasnt really prepared for b/c they were all booked, but they ended up opening another test class for tomorrow morning. I have taken this test b4 and fail both havles. This test says if I go to certain college nursing school. I just jumped on here to ask for prayer from you ladies, but I have been studying since 12pm and will be taking this test at 930am on the 6th. The only thing I can do is try to do my best, take my time, and ask GOD for guidance. I have worked so hard recently for this....I have no other passion in my heart but to become a nurse. I have also worked too hard to be in my college just to have to give it all up. I have faith in myself that I will do well, but I want you ladies to have my back too.

Please pray for me ladies. My life is so hard right now. I'm dealing with depression, family issues, school issues and I need to regain all of my faith again. I'm a FIRM believer, but right now, it's SO hard. Please keep me in your prayers.

please pray for me.

Thanks for your thoughts and prayers. Things have made a 180, and God is really working on somethings in my life :) I feel like I'm maturing too.

Much love :)

(((Hugs))) you always have my back! thanks so much...

imagine discovery public charter school...the first one in baltimore county.

www.imagineschools.com

PRAYING!
I know how that is Dae.
God will provide either way!
But I am touching and agreeing that you get your prayers answered.

ETA:
Dae what school is it if you don't mind me asking?

Thanks you ladies.

~daephae

:update::update::update::update:

To God be the Glory!

She got in!!!

Thanks so much to all who sent a request up for us. We are overjoyed that she has gotten in!!! Monday is the big day! I know that this would not have been possible without you ladies support.

I know this was God. He put a thought in my head to call and see if the school would fill slots as things changed throughout the year. When The school contact asked me my child's name and said "somebody shoulda called you"....I said "HUH!!!???"...she said, "hold on".....she came back and SAID "I'M GONNA BRING HER IN".

Goodness gracious y'all...if my coworkers never saw a praise before, they saw one then!!!I hooped and hollered and cried and thanked the Lord! I was a snotty mess. LOL...

Just saying thanks so much. Many blessings to you all.

Last edited:
For the past 12 months my life has been extremely stressful and I am at my wits end. I don't have any answers or solutions and I can not see ahead of me. I literally feel like I am falling apart. Today using meditation and remembrance I am holding on to the last bits of sanity I have left. I know I am young, healthy and loved and everything will be resolved. I just have been holding on for so long. Please pray for me

For the past 12 months my life has been extremely stressful and I am at my wits end. I don't have any answers or solutions and I can not see ahead of me. I literally feel like I am falling apart. Today using meditation and remembrance I am holding on to the last bits of sanity I have left. I know I am young, healthy and loved and everything will be resolved. I just have been holding on for so long. Please pray for me

I will keep you in prayer. Be strong.

Back