Prayer Line Schedule: Updates Are Posted Here

nathansgirl1908 said:
I reaaalllly don't want to offend anyone with this prayer request, but I just have to ask anyway:

Can we please pray against this spirit of homosexuality that seems to be heavily on the rise? I mean it's getting to the point where even people that I know are Christian are being duped into thinking that the only focus should be equality. Maybe they are right and I'm wrong, but either way I feel like this spirit is really running rampant.

I will understand however if you all don't want to touch this one. :lol:

No offense taken, nathansgirl1908! We'll definitely add that to the prayer list tonight :yep:

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

I reaaalllly don't want to offend anyone with this prayer request, but I just have to ask anyway:

Can we please pray against this spirit of homosexuality that seems to be heavily on the rise? I mean it's getting to the point where even people that I know are Christian are being duped into thinking that the only focus should be equality. Maybe they are right and I'm wrong, but either way I feel like this spirit is really running rampant.

I will understand however if you all don't want to touch this one. :lol:

Indeed... It's time, it's long overdue for unity in prayer against this spirit. It's one thing to have respect however, this spirit has cross the line and it has to be rendered null and void. In Jesus' Name :amen:

Let me throw my few prayer thoughts out there

*Pray for the welfare children and their parents
*Pray for those who have low self worth and value
*Pray for those who are bitter and angry
*Pray for those who are trying to change and are struggling
*Pray for those who have been abused and are trying to be survivors-all the mentally,emotional and physically issues there
*Pray that those who claim they are christians will act like it even the good ones.
*Pray for the prayer warriors they need to be replenished as well

I really enjoyed prayer this evening!! I look forward to the prayer calls every week because of the fellowship, the scriptures and testimonies shared, and just the outpouring of the Spirit that flows each and every time.

Good night! :kiss:

Psalm 116:1-2 (NLT):

I love the LORD because he hears my voice
and my prayer for mercy. Because he bends down to listen,

I will pray as long as I have breath... :pray:

Zephaniah 3:14-20 [KJV]

14 Sing, O daughter of Zion; shout, O Israel; be glad and rejoice with all the heart, O daughter of Jerusalem.

15 The LORD hath taken away thy judgments, he hath cast out thine enemy: the king of Israel, even the LORD, is in the midst of thee: thou shalt not see evil any more.

16 In that day it shall be said to Jerusalem, Fear thou not: and to Zion, Let not thine hands be slack.

17 The LORD thy God in the midst of thee is mighty; HE WILL save, HE WILL rejoice over thee with joy; HE WILL rest in his love, HE WILL joy over thee with singing.

18 I will gather them that are sorrowful for the solemn assembly, who are of thee, to whom the reproach of it was a burden.

19 Behold, at that time I will undo all that afflict thee: and I will save her that halteth, and gather her that was driven out; and I will get them praise and fame in every land where they have been put to shame.

20 At that time will I bring you again, even in the time that I gather you: for I will make you a name and a praise among all people of the earth, when I turn back your captivity before your eyes, saith the LORD.

--------------

Loved Ones....

God has heard your cries, He has heard your prayers... Praise His name. Jesus...

God is un-doing all that has afflicted you. He is turning back your captivity before your eyes.

Whatever has hindered you before, whatever has blocked your path, while you are sleeping, God is renewing your strength, He is renewing your being, He is turning your situations behind you and as you arise, you will rise up and praise Him and then go forward towards your goals and destiny.

In Jesus' Name.... Amen and Amen

Sweet Sleep Precious Ones... :sleep2:

I really enjoyed prayer this evening!! I look forward to the prayer calls every week because of the fellowship, the scriptures and testimonies shared, and just the outpouring of the Spirit that flows each and every time.

Good night! :kiss:

Thank you, Sashaa for you love and support. It's all of us together for God says that He is in the midst of us as we each gather together in His name.

Sweet Sleep Angel... :kiss:

Ladies, I have a praise report:

2 weeks ago I asked for prayer because I had been offered the opportunity to purchase a property. I prayed that God would give me wisdom and let me buy the property if this was what was meant to be. I have only been in my current (rented) apartment since September, it's brand new and on a lovely complex, but I had originally wanted a two bed, so when one came up for sale I viewed it loved it and was ready to buy. However if I didn't complete a mortgage application by Monday, the property would be put up for rental. :ohwell:

Despite a rather generous offer of the deposit from my parents and excellent credit score, the bank wanted a 25% deposit. My parents offered more money but in my opinion, the fact the bank wanted such a high deposit when I've got good credit, suggests to me that the property is still overvalued despite the 'bargain' price tag - hence banks take more deposit to protect themselves. I decided not to buy but could not shake that 'feeling' I had about the place. I decided to ask if they'd rent it to me if they were going to take it off the market anyway - I prayed before asking and they said YES!

I move into 'my' new place on the 1st of March - they say I can take my time moving my property over. It seems God says I wasn't meant to buy it, but I can live in it! It's only £40 per month more in rent, too! :grin::grin::grin:

Praise God :yep::yep: He knows what's best for me and I don't feel bad at all that I didn't get to buy this place because I just know that when God says no, it's because he wants to give me something bigger and on better terms. I'm content to wait on him for that.

PS Funny thing is I knew I wasn't to be in my current place too long - I seemed resistant to fully settling in e.g. I had selected canvases for the walls but wouldn't order or hang any as it seemed too 'permanent' in a really odd way I can't quite describe. Another example is: I kept all the packaging for the new furniture, the microwave etc, like I knew I'd need it soon... I'm glad I did! :grin:

this is the beginning of something good...perhaps God is still working it out in your favour.

2 weeks ago I asked for prayer because I had been offered the opportunity to purchase a property. I prayed that God would give me wisdom and let me buy the property if this was what was meant to be. I have only been in my current (rented) apartment since September, it's brand new and on a lovely complex, but I had originally wanted a two bed, so when one came up for sale I viewed it loved it and was ready to buy. However if I didn't complete a mortgage application by Monday, the property would be put up for rental. :ohwell:

Despite a rather generous offer of the deposit from my parents and excellent credit score, the bank wanted a 25% deposit. My parents offered more money but in my opinion, the fact the bank wanted such a high deposit when I've got good credit, suggests to me that the property is still overvalued despite the 'bargain' price tag - hence banks take more deposit to protect themselves. I decided not to buy but could not shake that 'feeling' I had about the place. I decided to ask if they'd rent it to me if they were going to take it off the market anyway - I prayed before asking and they said YES!

I move into 'my' new place on the 1st of March - they say I can take my time moving my property over. It seems God says I wasn't meant to buy it, but I can live in it! It's only £40 per month more in rent, too! :grin::grin::grin:

Praise God :yep::yep: He knows what's best for me and I don't feel bad at all that I didn't get to buy this place because I just know that when God says no, it's because he wants to give me something bigger and on better terms. I'm content to wait on him for that.

PS Funny thing is I knew I wasn't to be in my current place too long - I seemed resistant to fully settling in e.g. I had selected canvases for the walls but wouldn't order or hang any as it seemed too 'permanent' in a really odd way I can't quite describe. Another example is: I kept all the packaging for the new furniture, the microwave etc, like I knew I'd need it soon... I'm glad I did! :grin:

Shimmie when you read the Zephaniah scripture at prayer. the entire chapter resonated with me. It was almost like you/God were talking to me directly. I was just in awe.

Thank you for allowing God to use you.

Psalm 116:1-2 (NLT):

I love the LORD because he hears my voice
and my prayer for mercy. Because he bends down to listen,

I will pray as long as I have breath... :pray:

Zephaniah 3:14-20 [KJV]

14 Sing, O daughter of Zion; shout, O Israel; be glad and rejoice with all the heart, O daughter of Jerusalem.

15 The LORD hath taken away thy judgments, he hath cast out thine enemy: the king of Israel, even the LORD, is in the midst of thee: thou shalt not see evil any more.

16 In that day it shall be said to Jerusalem, Fear thou not: and to Zion, Let not thine hands be slack.

17 The LORD thy God in the midst of thee is mighty; HE WILL save, HE WILL rejoice over thee with joy; HE WILL rest in his love, HE WILL joy over thee with singing.

18 I will gather them that are sorrowful for the solemn assembly, who are of thee, to whom the reproach of it was a burden.

19 Behold, at that time I will undo all that afflict thee: and I will save her that halteth, and gather her that was driven out; and I will get them praise and fame in every land where they have been put to shame.

20 At that time will I bring you again, even in the time that I gather you: for I will make you a name and a praise among all people of the earth, when I turn back your captivity before your eyes, saith the LORD.

--------------

Loved Ones....

God has heard your cries, He has heard your prayers... Praise His name. Jesus...

God is un-doing all that has afflicted you. He is turning back your captivity before your eyes.

Whatever has hindered you before, whatever has blocked your path, while you are sleeping, God is renewing your strength, He is renewing your being, He is turning your situations behind you and as you arise, you will rise up and praise Him and then go forward towards your goals and destiny.

In Jesus' Name.... Amen and Amen

Sweet Sleep Precious Ones... :sleep2:

:woohoo2: :woohoo2:

Glory to God :notworthy:

So happy for you Ebsalita... :love3:

Shimmie when you read the Zephaniah scripture at prayer. the entire chapter resonated with me. It was almost like you/God were talking to me directly. I was just in awe.

Thank you for allowing God to use you.

Your post made me cry, grateful tears.

You have shown such great faith in God and He is blessing you for trusting Him.

I'm thankful that God is in our presence. He loves us all so much.

I'm sorry..but I didn't get the caller's name whose hubby we agreed in prayer for..but if you're reading this, I pray he is doing much better. Please also consider rubbing his back with vaseline..yup... vas-e-line lol... my mom directed me to do this after my accident. DH rubbed my entire back and I slept well and didn't wake up with any pain. Another great home recipe is olive oil mixed with grated nutmeg (or nutmeg essence)...great for the joints and is anti-inflammatory.

Don't worry at all, cast your cares on Him and rest in His confidence concerning your household; God has already taken care of it!

Just in case Im not able to get on tonight ladies please pray for my former coworker/friend Ms.Hill.Her mother passed a few days ago which I didn't know but I had to call to the office this morning..I hate that for her but Im a bit morbid Im happy bc she isn't in this world of nonsense but that doesn't take away the pain of those left here..Just comfort and provision for her and her boys..

Please pray for me, ladies. I am praying for employment and one that will be stable where I can stay for a long time. (This latter part is key.) I am praying that I can get one by April; this February is officially my 3rd month looking for a job.

I am grateful to God for taking care of me in the mean time. I could easily be in a bad place right now. Things are not great, but they are bearable.

I also pray for employment for a dear friend of mine. God has great plans for Him that he can only begin to accomplish with financial stability.

Hopefully, in the future, I can join you all on the prayer line. Right now, I am just wanting to be in solitude.

-Please pray for a family member who is believing God for a promotion on their job.

-Pray for a lady in my class, she has had some serious mental issues in the past and she is dealing with some hinderances that are trying to keep her from being free.

Hello ladies,

Going through a tough time right now. Its too personal to post, but please keep me in your prayers tonight.

just in case I dont make it on tonight please pray for me...Boston Maria, Health and Hair, loolalooh and GM I will be praying for you also

I am praying for favor upon me as I look for jobs and contact potential employers. Please add your prayers. Thank you!

What a blessing tonight's Prayer Line was!! Thank you ladies for your hard work and your time you share with us during the prayer line. Ms. Shimmie thank you so much for your message "Your Dream Will Sneeze" from 2 Kings 4. What an AWESOME, on time word. Glory be to God! That word was just what I needed to hear. Be Blessed Ladies!

Will there be prayer on Tuesday since it's Valentine's day??

Last edited:
Sighhhhhhh.......

:sad:

ETA: lest I be misunderstood... I missed tonite's call and I'm mad I missed that Word, Shimmie. Heaving heavy sigh...... Not. Happy.

Praise God! :yep:

I've been in prayer asking God what to share since yesterday and all morning.

It's brief and I pray all are blessed by it.

Last edited:
Thanks to Shimmie and all the other ladies that prayed for us tonight. I am so sorry I missed it again:sad:. God bless each and everyone of you:bighug:.

What a blessing tonight's Prayer Line was!! Thank you ladies for your hard work and your time you share with us during the prayer line. Ms. Shimmie thank you so much for your message "Your Dream Will Sneeze" from 2 Kings 4. What an AWESOME, on time word. Glory be to God! That word was just what I needed to hear. Be Blessed Ladies!

Will there be prayer on Tuesday since it's Valentine's day??

mst1908 ...

Yes, Love :love4: We will be here on Valentine's day... :love3:

God bless you and thank you so much for supporting us. Please keep us posted about your co-workers. They will still be in our prayers.

Back