Prayer Line Schedule: Updates Are Posted Here

why male friends

Pray that I can loose my weight and realize my health and fitness goals.

Pray for my nephews that they will be healthy and well adjusted kids.

Pray that my oldest nephew becomes able to talk and have a conversation with others. Just like any regular kids his age.

Pray that everyone in this forum reaches their hair lenght goals.

Pray for all the single ladies in this forum who wish to find a man and marry.

Pray that the man of my dream meets me and I have wonderful and healthy kids.

Pray that the man of my dreams and I remain happy married for life.

Pray that I obtain 3 excellent reference and get accepted at Harvard business school .

Pray for all the ladies in this forum who are looking for a job. Pray they get one.

Pray that I'm able to change my home phone so that can get a part time job from home.

Pray that I can pay my income tax and pray that I can have 6000$ by January 2012.

Pray that I get a permanent deal where I am currently working.Pray that my status changes to permanent at my current job.

Pray that I obtain 2 loyal, trustful male friends that will encourage me in my goal and in my journey.

Ladies...I will not be able to make prayer tonight my baby sis gets off at 9:30 and I have to pick her up however, I will check in at 10 ...I'm praying that you will still be on...if not, please pray for me as I remember you all in prayer tonight...

I have several prayer requests:
1. My girlfriend's grandfather is dying and I ask for prayer for him and the family
2. I ask for prayer for my coworker who lost her husband and is now raising her children on her own
3. I have surgery near the end of January and I pray that God give me courage to not be afraid

The prayer line tonight was awesome. :yep: I felt God's presence tonight. I appreciate BlackHairDiva and sunnysmyler for sharing your praise reports. It strengthens my faith, and I'm sure everyone else who heard it. Thanks Shimmie for sharing a word on Psalm 89. I'm going to read and meditate on it tonight. God bless all of you ladies. Looking forward to Thursday! :grouphug:

The prayer line tonight was awesome. :yep: I felt God's presence tonight. I appreciate BlackHairDiva and sunnysmyler for sharing your praise reports. It strengthens my faith, and I'm sure everyone else who heard it. Thanks Shimmie for sharing a word on Psalm 89. I'm going to read and meditate on it tonight. God bless all of you ladies. Looking forward to Thursday! :grouphug:

TraciChanel... :amen:

I am so blessed by the wonderful praise testimonies shared by sunnysmyler and BlackHairDiva...

It's all about the CHILDREN :yay: God is faithful to our Children. :love3:

animatedhearts-15.gif
animatedhearts-15.gif
animatedhearts-15.gif
animatedhearts-15.gif
animatedhearts-15.gif

Eastern Standard Time

Praising God for all of His Goodness unto us ... Amen and Amen

Love and more love to each of you. Beyond words, more love. :love3:

3flow1_1.gif
Call in Number: 916-233-2999

3flow1_1.gif
Access Code: 523054

3flow1_1.gif
Important note:

Long Distance Rates may apply depending upon your phone's carrier service.

ghearts41.gif

Prayer Requests:

For Anyone and Everyone:

Please feel free to post your prayer requests here in this thread.

ALL Prayer Requests are Welcome

You do not have to be a Christian to ask us to pray for you.

God cares about you; He loves you and wants to show it.

Each request will be respected, embraced and covered in prayer.​

Sorry I just couldn't get on....I will try something different and hopefully it will work. The devil is a liar!

No ain't this something.....I'm on now:lol:...well, the music is nice to listen to!

Last edited:
Psalm 89

1I will sing of the mercies of the LORD for ever: with my mouth will I make known thy faithfulness to all generations.

2For I have said, Mercy shall be built up for ever: thy faithfulness shalt thou establish in the very heavens.

3I have made a covenant with my chosen, I have sworn unto David my servant,

4Thy seed will I establish for ever, and build up thy throne to all generations. Selah.

5And the heavens shall praise thy wonders, O LORD: thy faithfulness also in the congregation of the saints.

6For who in the heaven can be compared unto the LORD? who among the sons of the mighty can be likened unto the LORD?

7God is greatly to be feared in the assembly of the saints, and to be had in reverence of all them that are about him.

8O LORD God of hosts, who is a strong LORD like unto thee? or to thy faithfulness round about thee?

9Thou rulest the raging of the sea: when the waves thereof arise, thou stillest them.

10Thou hast broken Rahab in pieces, as one that is slain; thou hast scattered thine enemies with thy strong arm.

11The heavens are thine, the earth also is thine: as for the world and the fulness thereof, thou hast founded them.

12The north and the south thou hast created them: Tabor and Hermon shall rejoice in thy name.

13Thou hast a mighty arm: strong is thy hand, and high is thy right hand.

14Justice and judgment are the habitation of thy throne: mercy and truth shall go before thy face.

15Blessed is the people that know the joyful sound: they shall walk, O LORD, in the light of thy countenance.

16In thy name shall they rejoice all the day: and in thy righteousness shall they be exalted.

17For thou art the glory of their strength: and in thy favour our horn shall be exalted.

18For the LORD is our defence; and the Holy One of Israel is our king.

19Then thou spakest in vision to thy holy one, and saidst, I have laid help upon one that is mighty; I have exalted one chosen out of the people.

20I have found David my servant; with my holy oil have I anointed him:

21With whom my hand shall be established: mine arm also shall strengthen him.

22The enemy shall not exact upon him; nor the son of wickedness afflict him.

23And I will beat down his foes before his face, and plague them that hate him.

24But my faithfulness and my mercy shall be with him: and in my name shall his horn be exalted.

25I will set his hand also in the sea, and his right hand in the rivers.

26He shall cry unto me, Thou art my father, my God, and the rock of my salvation.

27Also I will make him my firstborn, higher than the kings of the earth.

28My mercy will I keep for him for evermore, and my covenant shall stand fast with him.

29His seed also will I make to endure for ever, and his throne as the days of heaven.

30If his children forsake my law, and walk not in my judgments;

31If they break my statutes, and keep not my commandments;

32Then will I visit their transgression with the rod, and their iniquity with stripes.

33Nevertheless my lovingkindness will I not utterly take from him, nor suffer my faithfulness to fail.

34My covenant will I not break, nor alter the thing that is gone out of my lips.

35Once have I sworn by my holiness that I will not lie unto David.

36His seed shall endure for ever, and his throne as the sun before me.

37It shall be established for ever as the moon, and as a faithful witness in heaven. Selah.

38But thou hast cast off and abhorred, thou hast been wroth with thine anointed.

39Thou hast made void the covenant of thy servant: thou hast profaned his crown by casting it to the ground.

40Thou hast broken down all his hedges; thou hast brought his strong holds to ruin.

41All that pass by the way spoil him: he is a reproach to his neighbours.

42Thou hast set up the right hand of his adversaries; thou hast made all his enemies to rejoice.

43Thou hast also turned the edge of his sword, and hast not made him to stand in the battle.

44Thou hast made his glory to cease, and cast his throne down to the ground.

45The days of his youth hast thou shortened: thou hast covered him with shame. Selah.

46How long, LORD? wilt thou hide thyself for ever? shall thy wrath burn like fire?

47Remember how short my time is: wherefore hast thou made all men in vain?

48What man is he that liveth, and shall not see death? shall he deliver his soul from the hand of the grave? Selah.

49Lord, where are thy former lovingkindnesses, which thou swarest unto David in thy truth?

50Remember, Lord, the reproach of thy servants; how I do bear in my bosom the reproach of all the mighty people;

51Wherewith thine enemies have reproached, O LORD; wherewith they have reproached the footsteps of thine anointed.

52Blessed be the LORD for evermore. Amen, and Amen.

Psalm 89

1I will sing of the mercies of the LORD for ever: with my mouth will I make known thy faithfulness to all generations.

2For I have said, Mercy shall be built up for ever: thy faithfulness shalt thou establish in the very heavens.

3I have made a covenant with my chosen, I have sworn unto David my servant,

4Thy seed will I establish for ever, and build up thy throne to all generations. Selah.

5And the heavens shall praise thy wonders, O LORD: thy faithfulness also in the congregation of the saints.

6 For who in the heaven can be compared unto the LORD? who among the sons of the mighty can be likened unto the LORD?

7 God is greatly to be feared in the assembly of the saints, and to be had in reverence of all them that are about him.

8 O LORD God of hosts, who is a strong LORD like unto thee? or to thy faithfulness round about thee?

9Thou rulest the raging of the sea: when the waves thereof arise, thou stillest them.

10Thou hast broken Rahab in pieces, as one that is slain; thou hast scattered thine enemies with thy strong arm.

11The heavens are thine, the earth also is thine: as for the world and the fulness thereof, thou hast founded them.

12The north and the south thou hast created them: Tabor and Hermon shall rejoice in thy name.

13Thou hast a mighty arm: strong is thy hand, and high is thy right hand.

14Justice and judgment are the habitation of thy throne: mercy and truth shall go before thy face.

15Blessed is the people that know the joyful sound: they shall walk, O LORD, in the light of thy countenance.

16In thy name shall they rejoice all the day: and in thy righteousness shall they be exalted.

17For thou art the glory of their strength: and in thy favour our horn shall be exalted.

18For the LORD is our defence; and the Holy One of Israel is our king.

19Then thou spakest in vision to thy holy one, and saidst, I have laid help upon one that is mighty; I have exalted one chosen out of the people.

20I have found David my servant; with my holy oil have I anointed him:

21With whom my hand shall be established: mine arm also shall strengthen him.

22The enemy shall not exact upon him; nor the son of wickedness afflict him.

23And I will beat down his foes before his face, and plague them that hate him.

24But my faithfulness and my mercy shall be with him: and in my name shall his horn be exalted.

25I will set his hand also in the sea, and his right hand in the rivers.

26He shall cry unto me, Thou art my father, my God, and the rock of my salvation.

27Also I will make him my firstborn, higher than the kings of the earth.

28My mercy will I keep for him for evermore, and my covenant shall stand fast with him.

29His seed also will I make to endure for ever, and his throne as the days of heaven.

30If his children forsake my law, and walk not in my judgments;

31If they break my statutes, and keep not my commandments;

32Then will I visit their transgression with the rod, and their iniquity with stripes.

33Nevertheless my lovingkindness will I not utterly take from him, nor suffer my faithfulness to fail.

34My covenant will I not break, nor alter the thing that is gone out of my lips.

35Once have I sworn by my holiness that I will not lie unto David.

36His seed shall endure for ever, and his throne as the sun before me.

37It shall be established for ever as the moon, and as a faithful witness in heaven. Selah.

38But thou hast cast off and abhorred, thou hast been wroth with thine anointed.

39Thou hast made void the covenant of thy servant: thou hast profaned his crown by casting it to the ground.

40Thou hast broken down all his hedges; thou hast brought his strong holds to ruin.

41All that pass by the way spoil him: he is a reproach to his neighbours.

42Thou hast set up the right hand of his adversaries; thou hast made all his enemies to rejoice.

43Thou hast also turned the edge of his sword, and hast not made him to stand in the battle.

44Thou hast made his glory to cease, and cast his throne down to the ground.

45The days of his youth hast thou shortened: thou hast covered him with shame. Selah.

46How long, LORD? wilt thou hide thyself for ever? shall thy wrath burn like fire?

47Remember how short my time is: wherefore hast thou made all men in vain?

48What man is he that liveth, and shall not see death? shall he deliver his soul from the hand of the grave? Selah.

49Lord, where are thy former lovingkindnesses, which thou swarest unto David in thy truth?

50Remember, Lord, the reproach of thy servants; how I do bear in my bosom the reproach of all the mighty people;

51Wherewith thine enemies have reproached, O LORD; wherewith they have reproached the footsteps of thine anointed.

52 Blessed be the LORD for evermore. Amen, and Amen.

The enemy tried to steal my son. Bear with me as I share this because the tears have already started watering my eyes.

As a young teenager he was introduced to drugs. It 'broke' me; it literally torn at my spirit and my heart literally felt weak, almost paper thin. I don't know if that makes any sense to anyone, but my heart just didn't feel as if it had any strength in it. This was my 'baby' and I didn't know what to do. My prayers seemed so weak and I didn't know how I was going to get him out of this mess.

One night God showed me something. His Word. Day by Day, God would give me a Word from Him and it began to strengthen me.

It began with Isaiah 27:3 "I the Lord do keep it, I watch it night and day..."

God was watching my son and He was watching over the Word which would not return unto God 'void' (fruitless / non productive).

Psalm 89 was one of the Hallmark promises. And it literally took me into place with God of finally trusting Him. It was because God said this... 'I will not alter (change) the thing which has gone out of my lips.

All of the tears were not in vain. One scripture after another, God kept giving me and I applied them to my son and saw the fruit of them.

He delivered my son.

I have a 'strange' way of praying to some, however, it's God's Word coming up whenever I pray, which applies to a situation. I grew in prayer to 'pray' the scriptures that God gave me, many of them paraphrased, yet the same Word.

Psalm 112 delivered me from 'fear' of bad news. When my 'baby' was on drugs, I feared each day 'bad news'. Yet God took care of it.

There's so much more to this testimony. The reality is that God's Word is what it is, His Word and it stands, it is forever settled in Heaven (Psalm 119) and forever in our hearts. God's Word is where we abide and see the fruit of it come into being, all the time.

Iwanthealthyhair67 , thank you for posting this. I've been away from my computer and I wanted to post this, God took care of it through beautiful you.

Psalm 89 has a lot of memories and more to come for each of you.

Loving you each with my heart and prayers... :love3:

Because I don't have any male friends. It would be nice to have a male point of view at times.

I thank our Lord above for blessing you with 'Big Brothers' in your life.

Men of God who live and think and 'breathe' (yes, breathe :yep:) accordingly who will respect you and treat you as their little sister and nothing less or more; it will be in Divine Order and not of the flesh. That they will see to it that you are safe and protected from the 'wolves' in sheep's clothing.

Amen !

Last edited:
hi @Shimmie, I am beyond moved by your testimony...our GOD is phenominally awesome ...

that's what we must do, pray back his words to him, the bible says he hastens to perform his words...

When I read the Psalm I stopped at seed, I was hoping that you would come and highlight the scriptures that where dear you in fact, I was going to ask you to do so...

thank you I just love the way that father operates...little is much when God is in it

Last edited:
hi Shimmie, I am beyond moved by your testimony...our is phenominally awesome ...

that's what we must do, pray back his words to him, the bible says he hastens to perform his words...

When I read the Psalm I stopped at seed, I was hoping that you would come and highlight the scriptures that where dear you in fact, I was going to ask you to do so...

thank you I just love the way that father operates...little is much when God is in it

When I first gave my heart and my life to the Lord, all hell broke loose. It was the 'enemy' trying to "shake" the Word of God which had been sown into my heart. I was so happy about Jesus and so excited about His Word and His promises. I was seeing so much 'fruit' from my prayers for others.

I couldn't stop talking about God, His Word and my love for Jesus. I was high and I wasn't coming down from it. What I didn't realize was that I had 'changed' so radically that it intimidated the enemy. People were 'listening' to the Word of God pouring from my heart. Lives were being changed and the enemy launched an attack to try and discredit my faith in God and my boasting of God's Word and how powerful it was.

The enemy used my son. My seed. The one who is the 'fruit of my womb', the one who 'opened' my womb, which the Bible describes a woman's first born. The result of it... the Word of God was tried and tested and proved to all that God said it was.

satan is after the 'Seed' of God's Word which has been planted into the fertile ground of our hearts. he is after our testimony of our faith. The great faith in which we have trusted in. When you've been through something and personally witnessed the Lord's deliverance, nothing can shake you anymore. You can pray knowing without a doubt that God has already taken care of it. You begin to recognize the signs (of the enemy) the detours, the lies, the deceptions, the distractions, the road blocks. You know what is out of place and what doesn't have to be.

Psalm 46 comes into place, during times of challenges, where you are able to 'Be Still and Know that God is God'.... for God is in the midst of you (His presence and His word) and you shall not be moved. That's what Psalm 46 promises and it always 'there', it never changes; for as Psalm 112 declares, your heart is fixed, it is established, trusting in the Lord.

"Heathly Hair", when 'we' see 'stuff' going on (the enemy trying to play games with our faith, all we have to say is 'No', we're not putting up with this mess, in Jesus' Name". The enemy leaves and/or at least he knows that we are not moved by his foolishness.

satan could no longer 'bully' me or my son. he had to leave in Jesus' Name and he did.

ETA: I was using 'you' and 'we' in the general sense.

((( Hugs )))

Last edited:
Shimmie and Iwanthealthyhair67

I love testimonies. They encourage faith to overcome. As I was reading your testimony Shimmie, Rev 12:11 came to mind. This testimony will be read and it will help others overcome. I am encouraged by the words of this testimony. God is faithful.

"And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto death."

Shimmie and Iwanthealthyhair67

I love testimonies. They encourage faith to overcome. As I was reading your testimony Shimmie, Rev 12:11 came to mind. This testimony will be read and it will help others overcome. I am encouraged by the words of this testimony. God is faithful.

"And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto death."

My testimony (and many more testamonies) are soooooo much longer, especially this one. I 'condensed' it for the sake of the thread and time. I just hope it makes sense and more important encourages everyone.

We can't give up. Because of God and His Promises, His Word, we don't have to. God bless you, @Heath&hair28. So many times when I read the prayer requests, I can identify either by personal experience or by that of someone else close to me, where the Word of God came forth and delivered me or them in that situation. I'm not the only one. Through this prayer line, I can see how God is using each of us here in our forum in the same manner to build one another up.

Sorry I just couldn't get on....I will try something different and hopefully it will work. The devil is a liar!

No ain't this something.....I'm on now:lol:...well, the music is nice to listen to!

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I just saw the rest of your post that the number is now working. Praise God!

Precious Wavy, there's a 'Word' in this experience, the devil can 'block' you from your blessings. :woot:

Shimmie, God bless you for sharing your testimony. I logged in briefly between classes today and read it. It spoke directly to what I am dealing with (especially the part where you mentioned "I will not alter that which has gone forth from my lips" speaking on God's promises to us). I agree with Health&hair28, I love testimonies like yours and others that have been shared here in the CF. I look forward to hearing more testimonies of God's goodness and faithfulness. :yep:

My testimony (and many more testamonies) are soooooo much longer, especially this one. I 'condensed' it for the sake of the thread and time. I just hope it makes sense and more important encourages everyone.

We can't give up. Because of God and His Promises, His Word, we don't have to. God bless you, @Heath&hair28. So many times when I read the prayer requests, I can identify either by personal experience or by that of someone else close to me, where the Word of God came forth and delivered me or them in that situation. I'm not the only one. Through this prayer line, I can see how God is using each of us here in our forum in the same manner to build one another up.

:Rose:
Prayer Request for Alicialynn86

I just spoke with Alicia on the phone this evening, she has asked that we keep her lifted up in prayer.

Early this morning she was coughing up blood. The doctor says it appears to be 'Gastritis' (sp?). She's home resting and feels better than she did this morning. The doctor has her on medication which he/she says will help her.

I praise God right now for her complete healing and this attack upon her body in rendered null and void, in the Mighty Name of Jesus. No weapon formed against her shall prosper and nothing shall by any means hurt her... in Jesus' Name. Praise God All Mighty.

Alicia is involved with so many aspects of Ministry. I just praise God that she gets the rest that she needs and is able to up and out doing the work of the Lord which is her precious heart and soul. Praise Jesus for this precious heart and wonderful woman of God.

Amen and Amen.

We love you, Alicialynn :kiss: :grouphug2:

Shimmie, God bless you for sharing your testimony. I logged in briefly between classes today and read it. It spoke directly to what I am dealing with (especially the part where you mentioned

"I will not alter that which has gone forth from my lips" speaking on God's promises to us).

I agree with Health&hair28, I love testimonies like yours and others that have been shared here in the CF. I look forward to hearing more testimonies of God's goodness and faithfulness. :yep:

Thank you, TraciChanel .... :giveheart:

God is so loving to us. Even in the midst of the fire and the trials and tribulations, He speaks His truth to us, that the Word that He has promised to us, He will not change it; He will not rescind His great and precious promises. He will not change His mind and take it back. He is God who changes not and will always be our loving Heavenly Father... Amen.

:amen: and :amen:
Prayer Request for Alicialynn86

I just spoke with Alicia on the phone this evening, she has asked that we keep her lifted up in prayer.

Early this morning she was coughing up blood. The doctor says it appears to be 'Gastritis' (sp?). She's home resting and feels better than she did this morning. The doctor has her on medication which he/she says will help her.

I praise God right now for her complete healing and this attack upon her body in rendered null and void, in the Mighty Name of Jesus. No weapon formed against her shall prosper and nothing shall by any means hurt her... in Jesus' Name. Praise God All Mighty.

Alicia is involved with so many aspects of Ministry. I just praise God that she gets the rest that she needs and is able to up and out doing the work of the Lord which is her precious heart and soul. Praise Jesus for this precious heart and wonderful woman of God.

Amen and Amen.

:amen: Numbers 23:19 (NLT):
God is not a man, so he does not lie. He is not human, so he does not change his mind. Has he ever spoken and failed to act? Has he ever promised and not carried it through?
Thank you, TraciChanel .... :giveheart:

God is so loving to us. Even in the midst of the fire and the trials and tribulations, He speaks His truth to us, that the Word that He has promised to us, He will not change it; He will not rescind His great and precious promises. He will not change His mind and take it back. He is God who changes not and will always be our loving Heavenly Father... Amen.

:amen: Numbers 23:19 (NLT):
God is not a man, so he does not lie.

He is not human, so he does not change his mind. Has he ever spoken and failed to act? Has he ever promised and not carried it through?

PREACH ! ! ! TraciChanel.... this is a serious Word! Bless God!

Has He ever promised and not carried it through ? :woohoo2: :woohoo2:

Agreed and amen! Thank you for writing out a prayer do we can all speak it outloud and stand in agreement for our sister Alicialynn.

Prayer Request Alicialynn86

Amen and Amen.

:bighug::bighug:

Thank you all for your Prayers!!

I'm feeling alot better, still havent been able to eat really, but I know God will heal!

:bighug::bighug:

Thank you all for your Prayers!!

I'm feeling alot better, still havent been able to eat really, but I know God will heal!

Hey Sweetiepie. I'm so glad you're feeling better. Please continue to rest and allow your body to heal. I praise God for soothing the discomfort and redesigning the lining of your 'tummie' to make it stronger against any further complications. In Jesus' Name, Amen and Amen.

:bighug:

* "Amber Alert" *​

Praying for the Safe Return of This Young Girl ...

Posted in the Off Topic Forum ...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Jordan-1.jpg

Her name is Jordan (15yr) and she was last seen yesterday around 7am after dropping her brother off at school (Foshay Learning Center/Los Angeles Area) and never returned to pick him up or home. She was wearing a brown top, black stretch pants, brown moccassin boots and a waist length white jean jacket.

I can't imagine what her mother is going through right now but I'm trying to do all I can to spread the word. Please pray for her safe return. Thanks

Thank the Lord for confirmation Shimmie, if you only knew how much your testimony lifted me. God has been lifting me today and this is CONFIRMATION! I wish I could tell, but YOU KNOW exactly a potion of what I have been going through....but TO GOD BE THE GLORY! We are coming out of this as a FAMILY! and THE DEVIL WILL NOT GET MY SON! :reddancer: :reddancer: :reddancer:
I'm so happy and filled right now. I could RUN DOWN THIS HALL! HALLELUJAH!!!!

Thank the Lord for confirmation Shimmie, if you only knew how much your testimony lifted me. God has been lifting me today and this is CONFIRMATION! I wish I could tell, but YOU KNOW exactly a potion of what I have been going through....but TO GOD BE THE GLORY! We are coming out of this as a FAMILY! and THE DEVIL WILL NOT GET MY SON! :reddancer: :reddancer: :reddancer:
I'm so happy and filled right now. I could RUN DOWN THIS HALL! HALLELUJAH!!!!

:bighug: In Jesus' Name, I thank God for cleansing your son's mind from all of the lies that the enemy has told him. Only the fruit of your love and the love of God shall prevail. Your son's heart is a pure heart, just like his precious 'Mommie's'... 'You'. Father God, we thank you that as we dedicate 'Sweetie's' son to you that you are the keeper of his heart and soul, and that from this moment on, he shall follow you all the days of his life, giving you the glory and none other.

The foul and deceiving spirits shall flee, for the fear and the dread of you shall cast them away and block them from approaching this precious son of your daughter, 'Sweetie'. Free him from the pain in his heart and soul allowing you to have full control, filling him to overflowing with your love and your strength in Jesus' Name. Amen.

Be encouraged, Precious Sweetie, Be encouraged. The only 'end' is the battle, for now is the time to prepare your heart for the new beginning of your life and your children. :love2:

Back