Post Your Current Hair Worries...

mine is a MASSSIVE worry, didn't want to post a whole thread to it, so glad i came across this one.

well, i weaved my hair, sew in at the back and bonded at the front for nicer styling. Today i took it out but didn't remove all of the bonded residue yet washed and deep conditioned etc; when i took my towel off i had crazy knots not tangles but crazy knots in the middle of my hair in bonding glue in the centre of the knots. It was impossible for me to de-knot; so in those areas i had to cut above the knot :whyme: :cry2: :angry2: :cry:

Biosilk is too greasy for me.

I want my hair to be thicker.

That my hair wont stop shedding.

Last edited:
I worry that:

--relaxing my hair will cause it to thin over-time, so that i'm one of those elderly ladies with thin, see-thru hair
--some scissor-happy stylist is gonna cut off too much one day, when I blink my eyes for a moment
--I'll never achieve the thickness that I want
--I wont be happy once Ive reached BSL, then mid-back length... that I'll always have hair anorexia
--when im pregnant I'll have tremendous post-partum shedding that will cause me to lose what i've worked so hard for

My hair is growing back but my ends are becoming see-thru and split again and I am worried that I will have another setback if i go to ANYONE for a trim. So i wanna trim or dust myself. apart of me also wants to wait it out to see if it can be repaired later when i get to an ok length.

the problem is i dont even know how to dust my hair and i am so afraid i will mess my progress up. :(

I have more worries:

That my next relaxer will be too strong even with the cheapie condish added (Bantu)

That even though my hair is blunted and 2 inches away from bSL,since I cut it in May, I worry that when I relax, my V will rear her ugly head and that I will have to trim another inch.

That the longer my hair gets the thinner it will become.

That my sides haven't grown in much!

That my next relaxer will burn like the firery pits of HELL :Devil: :burn: :burn: :burn: :burn: :burn: :burn: :burn: :burn: :burn: :burn: cause I have been using MTG like a beast. But, I haven't used it in a week in preparation for my touch up.

I am paranoid that everything I do to my hair, even good stuff, is sabbotaging my growth.

Examples:

Wearing a bun almost everyday--will this make my hairline thin and break off the part of my hair where the hair is pulled back?

Shampooing--am I using too much shampoo and stripping my hair?

Conditioners-- am I over moisturizing or using too much protein?

Back