Do Most Men Cheat?

• Yes

Votes: 58 58.6%
  • No

Votes: 41 41.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
As someone else stated above even the "good" ones believe most men cheat :lol:

I remember over a yr ago this guy i worked with was talking about how he's not worried about his wife goin anywhere. He seemed to imply that she wouldnt find better. I forgot what term he used but he said something like he knows when those other guys wake up or something. I took it to mean he knows what else is out there. I know plenty guys who think this way...cheaters and non cheaters. I dont believe he was a cheater tho.

Also, this reminds me to post a follow up about that coworker dude who commented about short haired ladies :lachen:

Cant figure out where to post it...here, separate thread, or same thread and change the title...it follows the all men cheat theme

No, I believe most women settle and that causes infidelity because we did not carefully vet the men. We give up too much benefit of the doubt to force that square peg into the round hole. "Oh, he is working late. He is a provider."
"He is with the boys. I should create a balance for him to so, so I will not trip if he comes in a little late."
" He was visiting his mother. He appreciates and values my role in the life of our future children."
And holiday party/ conference he has convinced you you would be bored at or insistent that he should go alone so he will not be distracted from "networking."
He is thinking differently with all the space we create. So forget all that "it just happened" noise. The seed was planted long before the action. But are we brave enough to call the "Men we LOVE" out on it?

Probably not and that why it hurts. We are too nice to check a kneegro

THANK YOU. Be a fly on the wall when they are talking about women and you'd want to power wash your brain with bleach after. Even listening to some of these so called decent good men. They are totally themselves when they think it's just them listening.
This is true. I am one of the 4. girls in a sea of male cousins. The younger 3 are ages 8-22. I'm almost 30. So I spent a good portion of my life hearing "the inside scoop". Not to mention 4 brothers and the only girl. I don't think all or even most cheat. But it takes maturity and a sort of selflessness. Most people male or female don't possess that.

But birds of a feather flock together. Men who cheat tend to hang with men who cheat. Women who accept or don't accept this, hang with their ilk, as well.

I've heard some people say this to others hoping to sully their view of their own relationship bc theirs is going/or has gone sour. Misery loves company.

Also, this reminds me to post a follow up about that coworker dude who commented about short haired ladies :lachen:

Cant figure out where to post it...here, separate thread, or same thread and change the title...it follows the all men cheat theme

Where'd you post it.. I wanna hear about the short haired ladies. Lol

This is true. I am one of the 4. girls in a sea of male cousins. The younger 3 are ages 8-22. I'm almost 30. So I spent a good portion of my life hearing "the inside scoop". Not to mention 4 brothers and the only girl. I don't think all or even most cheat. But it takes maturity and a sort of selflessness. Most people male or female don't possess that.

But birds of a feather flock together. Men who cheat tend to hang with men who cheat. Women who accept or don't accept this, hang with their ilk, as well.

I've heard some people say this to others hoping to sully their view of their own relationship bc theirs is going/or has gone sour. Misery loves company.

Yep.

Haven't known or dated most men so I usually just concern myself with the one or two I am dating.
I realized that I have a bit of a roving eye myself and it was so bad that I realized I needed to make it a priority that I have a man whom I am satisfied with where I don't feel the need to look for other men. So this put my concern for whether men cheat on the back burner.

I think it's possible a woman can find a man who is faithful.
However, I think anyone can cheat given the circumstances.

THANK YOU. Be a fly on the wall when they are talking about women and you'd want to power wash your brain with bleach after. Even listening to some of these so called decent good men. They are totally themselves when they think it's just them listening.
I have brothers too and they can be just as two faced as women.
Show one face with guys and another with women.
Ego, bravado can account for much of what they say around other men.
Some of it true, some of it embellished or outright lies.
They can be very crass and notice things about women we think they shouldn't notice.
Usually funny. They whine & complain too much for me.

Honestly, just off of the strength that "all men cheat" is a blanket statement, makes me want to say no.

Think off all of the blanket statements made about women or even black people and how they aren't even remotely true.

- Consistently being approached by married men does not mean all men cheat.

- Overhearing a frank conversation between a handful of guys does not mean that all mean cheat.

- If most of the men in your family are whores, that does not mean the good guys would cheat if given the chance.

It's really not logical.

I think it's better to say that most people would cheat under the right circumstances. Cus frankly, women (married or not) hoe and cheat too. So...

My boy just got back from Brazil with his friends and boy oh boy. They go often. I listen and my heart sinks. Even the good ones, given the opportunity will sleep with another women.
Why is there such a difference between us? Is there something we're to benefit from this differenc that we're missing? Is it as much of a big deal as us women think it is? I just don't get why nature has made us so different, one seeks and needs multiple women and another content with 1. How is this ish suppose to work or even out?!
I wish I felt and saw different.

My boy just got back from Brazil with his friends and boy oh boy. They go often. I listen and my heart sinks. Even the good ones, given the opportunity will sleep with another women.
Why is there such a difference between us? Is there something we're to benefit from this differenc that we're missing? Is it as much of a big deal as us women think it is? I just don't get why nature has made us so different, one seeks and needs multiple women and another content with 1. How is this ish suppose to work or even out?!
I wish I felt and saw different.
What makes you think we're content with one?:lachen:

Back