Pj Support Thread 2010 Pt.1

I took out my braided ponytails this morning, fluffed and slapped on a headband. I took a scrunchie with me just in case. I am working till 10:30am today, then I have to run home. Figured I'd bun it up later.

So my stepdaughter looks at me and says
T: Did you do your hair again?
Me: No. I did it two days ago. Remember when I told you my CHI is broken?
Me: *nervous now* why?
T: Because it looks big and frizzy
Me: Gee thanks jerk

:lachen:Guess I'll be stopping by ULTA for a flatiron!

I feel the same way. I would really like to have 5-6 bulk conditioners at hand.

1. Oyin Honey Hemp (detangler/Leave-in/DC)
2. HV 24/7 Moist (Detangler)
3. Jasmine's Ultra Nourishing conditioner :crossfingers:
4. Jasmines' Shea Butter Rinse (detangler/Leave-in/DC) :crossfingers:
5. Qhemet's new Conditioner :crossfingers:
6. ?

I'm hoping that Jasmine's Conditioners or Qhemet's New Conditioner fills that void.

Update: Not purchasing the Jessicurl, I only wanna support minority owned business.

Char--I am so trying that funk butter. I've tried two other natural deodorants and they were a no go. I think product junkie diva (blog and you tube) liked it too. The honey body wash looks good too.

I looooooooooooooove Jasmine's body washes.

Char--I am so trying that funk butter. I've tried two other natural deodorants and they were a no go. I think product junkie diva (blog and you tube) liked it too. The honey body wash looks good too.

I looooooooooooooove Jasmine's body washes.

It's only 5 bucks too for the funk butter! And you can just mosey on down (up) to the b-more oyin store.

^^^^I would like to try body washes and lotions but a lot of the ingredients and scents are either too powerful or they irritate my sensitive skin. My skin has done a lot better with my homemade butters. The Jasmine's souffle has worked well so far

Yeah I love the foaming scrubs too. BBW ain't got nothing on Jasmine's.

I use the foaming scrub on my face. At first I was scared because my skin can be sensitive sometimes, but it worked very well.

I don't even go in BBW since I started to buy Jasmine's body products. My 20 yr old DD swears by them too. She asked me to place an order on Friday so we can split the shipping costs. By splitting it she means I pay 100% of it LOL

I am going to order some jasmine's body products. I want the foaming scrub. I don't know what scent I want.

Charz, I totally feel you on the jessicurl. I really like buying hair products FUBU too. I only knew about a very few lines before LHCF. Miss Jessies (never tried) and Carol's Daughter (which I really dislike). So glad I found this board.

Oh damn, you can use the foaming scrub on your face, probably ordering it TODAY. I just need to decide which DC I want to order too, ultra nourishing or avocado and silk.

I agree w/Charz (damn u thanks button!). If you don't want to spend a lot, try the sample size although I must say, considering the shipping costs, I'd just go for the full size :look:

ETA: I just realized my package may be delayed because she's in PA. I got an email from Meow yesterday saying shipping will be delayed because their building has no power because of the snow storm. :(

Charz and Eisani, you are both right. I should just get both. I never buy samples because of the shipping costs. I have not seen anyone talk about the ultra nourishing conditioner. Have any of you used it?

:ohwell:Is it okay to wash your hair when you are sick? Along with my injuries from this weekend I now have a sore throat and a double ear infection.

Should I just wait till next week?

Charz and Eisani, you are both right. I should just get both. I never buy samples because of the shipping costs. I have not seen anyone talk about the ultra nourishing conditioner. Have any of you used it?

I got a sample :grin:

I haven't spent any money since I have been stuck in the house. I really want that Dudley DRC from bluebeez. Shipping is free over $75... and it's only 50 bucks on sale on the site. I hate paying for shipping....

I would love to make it my 6th conditioner....

You have been doing really good Charz. If you want it, go ahead and get it. I haven't seen any bad reviews on it.

I hate paying shipping too. It always amounts to what I could spend on another product.

Last edited:
Oh, did I ever tell you guys that company wants me to review their products? :yay: This is so exciting.

I may need to kick off my youtube with a product review.

:ohwell:Is it okay to wash your hair when you are sick? Along with my injuries from this weekend I now have a sore throat and a double ear infection.

Should I just wait till next week?

OMG I'm so sorry! You must be in so much pain.
I would say don't wash your hair. If you think it'll make you feel better then do it, but if you can hold off than wait till next week.

I hope you feel better!! :yep:

I went to ULTA today and bought a brand new CHI flatiron. Its hija de la gran puta red (somebody translate that) and its so sexy. I didn't buy anything else because my daughter was practically dragging me out of the store. I flatironed my hair but I didn't like the results. Oh and I believe I'm finally WSL, but why do I still feel bald?

Back