Pj Support Thread 2010 Pt.1

Ladies are we curtailing our spending as much as possible, hmmm!? ;)

No I SLIPPED up this month Sorry! :(

• Head Band $3
  • Mirror $10
  • oil free wig spray
  • bobby pins small
  • hair pins
  • Keracare oil sheen
  • Chi Keratin Mist
  • 2 literes of Ion Clarifying Shampoo
:perplexed

Hubby bought me about 20 headbands home yesterday (but I didn't buy those or ask for so many)

I want to make a DC with my Suave Humectant, would that be a good idea? I've got some coconut and tea tree oil I would like to use up. You can never have too many DCs right?

Did anyone else get an e-mail from the Crown Essentials lady :look:? I only ordered from her once. I believe Brownie & LC ordered from her more than once so maybe you didn't get the e-mail. I plan to be quite honest with her. I looooooved the olive butter and of course the JBCO but didn't like the other product I think it was the coconut pomade. I also didn't like that she lives cross the bridge in dc yet the shipping was like $7.50. I do see she has some other products now that I may be willing to try though :nono:.

I didn't get an email!! :ohwell:
That olive butter is good. :yep: I have one of her new ones, forgot the name.

Here it is:
Crown Olive Shikaki-Amla Butter Cream - This cream is like butter for an exhilarating ayurvedic blend for your hair you must try this one. Ideal for mositurizing and twists. You will reach for this one time and time again. Shea, Aloe and Olive Butters, Monoi de Tahiti, Shakaki and Amla Powder, Jojoba Oil, JBCO, MSM Sulfur, Sweet Almond Oil, burdock root, nettle and olive extracts, Aloe vera gel, vegetable glycerin and fragrance.

Ladies are we curtailing our spending as much as possible, hmmm!? ;)

Well, I had been. :look: I hadn't gotten anything 'new' in a while. I restocked on my Shescentit Avocado and also got Banana Brulee. Just yesterday, I ordered Hairveda MoistPro (I really need a detangler :perplexed) and Jessicurl WDT. I think that's it. Not too bad, right?

I am. I bought the DRC - 28 for $59. I have dropped more on that on hair products and not blinked an eye. I feel so bad for spending that much, so that joint is going back and I am buying something cheaper.

No WTF is up with this . why is it $140 on sale?[/QUOTE]

:nono:

Are these $140 worth of ingredients:

Water (Aqua), Cyclopentasiloxane, Orchis Maculata Flower Extract, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Retinyl Palmitate, Fragrance (Parfum), Hydroxypropyltrimonium Hydrolyzed Silk, Peg-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Panthenol, Glycerin, Peg-12 Dimethicone, Dimethicone, Amodimethicone, Cetrimonium Chloride, Trideceth-12, Steartrimonum Chloride, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Disodium Edta, Methylparaben.

^^^^those ingredients suck big time. and people will gladly spend that money. even if i had that kind of money, which i dont, it wouldnt go to that.

anyway im so sad. i brought an 8oz bottle of oyin honey hemp conditioner with me to co wash my hair daily. i dont think that bottle is gonna last me one more day lol. i was not trying to be heavy handed but that 8oz bottle doesnt stand a chance with me lmao. so i guess what im gonna have to do is rinse my hair with water one day and then co wash the next, so i can save it.

my hair is still soft from the carols daughter hair milk and sunshine combo. its not as soft as when i use kbb hair milk and unrefined shea butter but its soft enough. also i didnt realize carols daughter hair milk had hold. but it does. my hair is soft but i can feel the hold. i like that.

I put myself on a 6 month no-buy challenge and I am 1 month in as of yesterday. I want some Oyin products:lick: but i don't want to wait that long, so i checked Curlmart and they don't have half of what I want. So I guess I'm just not meant to have it:rolleyes:.

No I SLIPPED up this month Sorry! :(

• Head Band $3
  • Mirror $10
  • oil free wig spray
  • bobby pins small
  • hair pins
  • Keracare oil sheen
  • Chi Keratin Mist
  • 2 literes of Ion Clarifying Shampoo
:perplexed

Hubby bought me about 20 headbands home yesterday (but I didn't buy those or ask for so many)
Accessories and tools do not count. Only count the hair products (poo, condish,etc).

ETA: NO work tomorrow...again!

no work tomorrow for me!!!! If I didnt have a cold, I would wash my hair tomorrow.
I'm off too. It will be a hair day for me.

I didn't get an email!! :ohwell:
That olive butter is good. :yep: I have one of her new ones, forgot the name.

Here it is:
Crown Olive Shikaki-Amla Butter Cream - This cream is like butter for an exhilarating ayurvedic blend for your hair you must try this one. Ideal for mositurizing and twists. You will reach for this one time and time again. Shea, Aloe and Olive Butters, Monoi de Tahiti, Shakaki and Amla Powder, Jojoba Oil, JBCO, MSM Sulfur, Sweet Almond Oil, burdock root, nettle and olive extracts, Aloe vera gel, vegetable glycerin and fragrance.
That's one of the things I was looking at :nono:.

I can't believe I slept so long on Good Day hairpins. I am really enjoying BM's bunning challenge.

I can't believe I slept so long on Good Day hairpins. I am really enjoying BM's bunning challenge.

Damn it where's the Thanks button? :blush:

I had my hair in a bun all day. Boy is it boring LOL I think this is week 2 and I still have 4 months to go. I have two braided ponytails right now.

I've had THEE most pitiful uncombed bun since Sunday and I really don't care lol! I've really been neglecting my hair lately, but hopefully that'll change when I get my steamer. Should be this week!

I love braided ponytails, I wish I could wear them to work.

It is so annoying that I cannot thank.

I really hope I love Jasmine's Shea Butter Rinse and Ultra Nourishing Conditioners so I can get gallon sizes. The ingredients are so good!!!!!

^^ Me too Charz. I keep stalking my email for a shipping notice.

Last time I ordered I did not get a shipping notice :ohwell:

I can't wait until Qhemet and Shescentit come out with their new DC's.

I really like the Jessicurl, but the Shea Butter Rinse has the BTMS and better ingredients/preservatives. It's 40 bucks cheaper too. And the Jessicurl gallon costs $17.95 to ship! Jasmine's was charging 8 bucks! And I wanna buy "from us"

The snow, sleet, rain has stopped for now but we are about to get hit with round 2 in a couple hours. There already looks like 6inches outside and they are still saying 12-20inches with the second wave.

I had planned to wear my twists for 2 weeks but my hair feels "weird" which means it needs to be washed. Also my twists are flattened out and sad looking.

I'm going to use my Jasmines products today but I need to do a protein treatment so I may use my Joico and Dr. it up

Back