Pj Support Thread 2010 Pt.1

t, im gonna send you the jar of that cream i have. i have no interest in using it. its only a 2oz though but still...

Man work is closed tomorrow, and I requested off Friday months ago for a doctor's appt. Monday is Presidents day. Looks like a 11 day weekend for me...

I am home watching tv. I look outside at the "blizzard" we received. Ummm schools closed, I didn't get my UPS package over a 1/2 inch of snow?!!

I used my Banana Brulee to cowash today, used Qhemet Amla Nourishing pomade then Afroveda Whipped Gelly I found this morning. It's over half a jar left! I put my hair in a bun after cowashing, brushed thru my pony w/my Denman and applied more amla pomade and jbco to the length, braided and bunned. I haven't done that in forever! I seriously have gotten extra lazy on the hair tip, but doing my hair like this every few days in the past is what kept my ponytail thick and lush, and my ends nice and healthy. I know better! I've been in a lazy rut for over a year now. What's that about??

I am home watching tv. I look outside at the "blizzard" we received. Ummm schools closed, I didn't get my UPS package over a 1/2 inch of snow?!!
:giggle: We got slammed last night and all day today. Kids didn't have school and I didn't leave the house even though dad came and plowed the drive. The street is only semi cleared. I keep hearing people get stuck in the curve. All I did was shower and put on new pajamas :grin:. Oh we had some ridiculously delicious, fattening nachos and pineapple soda for dinner. It's just that kind of day.

I used my Banana Brulee to cowash today, used Qhemet Amla Nourishing pomade then Afroveda Whipped Gelly I found this morning. It's over half a jar left! I put my hair in a bun after cowashing, brushed thru my pony w/my Denman and applied more amla pomade and jbco to the length, braided and bunned. I haven't done that in forever! I seriously have gotten extra lazy on the hair tip, but doing my hair like this every few days in the past is what kept my ponytail thick and lush, and my ends nice and healthy. I know better! I've been in a lazy rut for over a year now. What's that about??

I'll be glad when I get some "Health & Length" and then I can take it easy for a while and be like: Oh Yawn.........:yawn:

"I'm just so lazy with all this beautiful healthy hair":lachen:

:giggle: We got slammed last night and all day today. Kids didn't have school and I didn't leave the house even though dad came and plowed the drive. The street is only semi cleared. I keep hearing people get stuck in the curve. All I did was shower and put on new pajamas :grin:. Oh we had some ridiculously delicious, fattening nachos and pineapple soda for dinner. It's just that kind of day.

So, did we.:ohwell:

But I am considered "Essential Personnel".....don't ask me why.......:look:

So, I had to go in.:nono:

Girl.................That is Beautiful! :grin: I wish it were Me. :blush:

11 Days....I'd be Beside Myself with Glee!:spinning:

I would love that!!!!!! Can we trade?

I'm grateful that I get this time off. But I don't mind going to work, I love my job. I hate that I can't go anywhere and enjoy my time off. David has to write some book or something so he is busy even though we live together.

All I am doing is surfing the web, and I could do that at work.

I'm grateful that I get this time off. But I don't mind going to work, I love my job. I hate that I can't go anywhere and enjoy my time off. David has to write some book or something so he is busy even though we live together.

And...........Stay up Late. Stay in Bed Late. Not have to think about 'what to put on' and 'Brave the Elements'.

I'd take 5 of your 11 days...........:lachen:

@bolded......aaahhhh the life of a government employee:lachen:

I just wanna get away from school right now...and 11 days of nothing:lick: that's some kinda wonderful!!!

I think I may get David to buy me some Verbena Custom Blends for V-Day. They have that buy 2 get 1 promotion. Do you think it will be worth it?

:lick: :lick: :lick: OMG!

They look & sound totally Decadent! They look Beautiful. And.....edible.

And the names of the fragrances sound Absolutely Delicious.

Yeah......You gotta get them. Especially for Valentine's Day:love::love::love:

I'd knew you'd be pulling for me! It's buy 2 get 1 free of equal or lessor value!!!

I'd knew you'd be pulling for me! It's buy 2 get 1 free of equal or lessor value!!!

They really appeal to the visual senses. They look soooooo Purty!:grin:

Like you can just reach through the Screen and stick your finger in them.:blush:

What fragrances are you thinking of getting???:lick:

Charz, please report back on the verbana custom blends. I almost went nuts ordering stuff there for Christmas but I went with soaps and butters and HV instead. They look amazing.

It was either texasnaturalsupply.com or camdengrey.com

BM's first two sentences summed things up quite nicely :laugh: Actually, I've been making my own shampoos, conditioners, rinses, scalp oils and body butters off and on for 2 years now. I sell to local people I know, but that's it. I'm not interested in opening an online store or anything.

Nah - me either.... I just want it to work for me. I have been doing it for about 4 years now.

Back