Pj Support Thread 2010 Pt.1

Hey ladies!

Has anyone used Redken's Deep Fuel? I just used it and love :love: it! I washed my hair, applied the Deep Fuel to my hair, rinsed, applied Joico Clinicure to my scalp, applied the Redken Anti-snap leave in and put my hair in 8 cornrows and wigged it for a week.

When I took my hair down after a week, I kid you not, only 12 hairs came out! :bdance:

I think the Deep Fuel and Anti-Snap stopped any breakage and the Clinicure halted any shedding.

These are keepers for me!

Hey ladies!

Has anyone used Redken's Deep Fuel? I just used it and love :love: it! I washed my hair, applied the Deep Fuel to my hair, rinsed, applied Joico Clinicure to my scalp, applied the Redken Anti-snap leave in and put my hair in 8 cornrows and wigged it for a week.

When I took my hair down after a week, I kid you not, only 12 hairs came out! :bdance:

I think the Deep Fuel and Anti-Snap stopped any breakage and the Clinicure halted any shedding.

Yes I've used the Deep Fuel, it is excellent. I think it has ceramides in it too IIRC! :)

thanks shay! you always have good answers. im scared to cut because i definitely dont want to bc, and that would tempt me so much. i have to figure something out. do you recognize your pattern becoming frizzy or undefined as days post-wash pass?
Frizzy but not undefined

Shay:wave:: Glad you're back On! Hope everything is fine. I'd be going crazy w/o Power for 24 hours.:cry2: (I guess it coulda' been worse).

At Least you have an extra Day tomorrow.:hug3:
I read 11 chapters of "Thank God, I'm Natural", cleaned my bathroom and kitchen spic and span, and did my taxes

Thanks Shay! Is it safe to use 2x a month?
Yes.

For those of you that want a strong protein but are scared of Aphogee and prefer natural products like me :look: you can try Komaza's Hair Strengthener. Here are the ingredients:

hydrolyzed keratin, hydrolyzed silk protein, hydrolyzed collagen, jojoba protein, wheat protein, soy quat protein, aloe vera, jojoba infused with nettle, horsetail, green tea, rosemary, and peppermint

How would that rate Char? You spray it on your hair and get under the dryer with no plastic cap until it gets hard. It instructs you to comb hair while wet to get it fully distributed which I do.

:eek::eek: Do You Straighten Robot? That's the Sabino Moisture Block correct?

I don't have enough hair to, but once my hair is longer, I do plan to straighten. Maybe not as often for me to need nine bottles, but I heard this stuff is amazing, so I wanted to get the old formula. I know I'll probably end up selling a few bottles or at least canceling one of my orders.

Yes.

For those of you that want a strong protein but are scared of Aphogee and prefer natural products like me :look: you can try Komaza's Hair Strengthener. Here are the ingredients:

hydrolyzed keratin, hydrolyzed silk protein, hydrolyzed collagen, jojoba protein, wheat protein, soy quat protein, aloe vera, jojoba infused with nettle, horsetail, green tea, rosemary, and peppermint.

This Sounds Like a Really Good Product!:yep:

mid-day checkin

hope everything is alright...where's che? hope you are ok @ work. Taz, looove your hair; it's just so thick and lush.

ps, ladies i sorta...kinda...added all of you as friends as im tired of having no friends on my page :( hahahahahahahahaha. it was just looking to darn bland for me! lmfao

Hey ladies!

is deep fuel a protein DC?

ladies, this redken talk...there's this store by my school in nyc that is selling redken liters (i think, def redken not sure of the size) 2 for 36. let me know if any of you want me to act as your laison...

Update for Shay

Thanks :grin:! 7 is good enough for me because I do protein dc's 2x/month and I cowash at least once a week with a protein condish or reconstructor in addition to alternating bw the Hair Strengthener and Methi Sativa 1x/month. Oh yeah I tea rinse 1-2 week too so I'm set. Although I'm looking at Komaza's Moku line too :look:.

Why does it take me a day and a half to twist my hair?:ohwell: I need to speed it up.

Curls by Sister Smith Wet Set pudding...so far so good, lets see how long these bad boys last.

im home!!!!! i made it andd i cant do nothing but thank god. my car got stuck right behing my house, so i got the bright idea to walk through the snow to my house to get the shovel to dig my self out. maaaannnn i thought i was gonna die for real. im 5 even and the snow covered my whole leg. i fell in all than snow and was so tired i had my head back gulping in all that cold air and i thought i was gonna die. when i fell i just wanted to give up but saw my mom standing in the dooe so i kept going. but once i got in tthe house i didnt even rest i just changed my shoes to boots(because i feel in water) changed my coat and walked back to my car with a shovel that was taller than me. when i got to my car three men literally(i swear, right hand up) picked up the front of my car with me in it and moved it on track and i got home. i kept telling the men thank you like 59 times. i would have given them money but i wasnt even thinking. and my dad is home too.
thank the Lord im so grateful.

im home!!!!! i made it andd i cant do nothing but thank god. my car got stuck right behing my house, so i got the bright idea to walk through the snow to my house to get the shovel to dig my self out. maaaannnn i thought i was gonna die for real. im 5 even and the snow covered my whole leg. i fell in all than snow and was so tired i had my head back gulping in all that cold air and i thought i was gonna die. when i fell i just wanted to give up but saw my mom standing in the dooe so i kept going. but once i got in tthe house i didnt even rest i just changed my shoes to boots(because i feel in water) changed my coat and walked back to my car with a shovel that was taller than me. when i got to my car three men literally(i swear, right hand up) picked up the front of my car with me in it and moved it on track and i got home. i kept telling the men thank you like 59 times. i would have given them money but i wasnt even thinking. and my dad is home too.
thank the Lord im so grateful.

Awww Girlie!:kiss: We were Crazy Worried about You????:perplexed

Especially since we hadn't heard from you ALL DAY!

Glad you're okay.:hug3:

Umm.....How's Your Hair?:lachen:

thanx T. its funny now becaus i fell in slow motion lmao. i was like nooooo. but it wasnt funny then.
girl my hair looks better now then it did when i first did it. i rinsed it once witj just water while at work and used sunshine. im too tired to do my hair again so they will sat in another week. i havent slept in a scarf since thursday:blush:

oh and i have my kbb hair butter and my afroveda tt butter. they both came on friday. the kbb so far is :lick: afroveda idk. it diesnt even look the same. its so whipped and soft almost reminds me of jc twist and lock. imo afroveda fell off.:perplexed

So, Hairveda still doesn't have the Amala shampoo in stock so I'm going to order some from KBB. I had to check out Charz' reviews first. :yep:
I'll wait til Tuesday and see what 'sale' she has this week. :look:

I have nothing going on with my hair. Just same ole, same ole. Washing once a week, as usual. It's nice and healthy and shiny, though. Still growing, I hope. *shrug*

I know the snow is ridiculous. I am from Maryland, but go to school in upstate New York and my mom told me they got about 40 inches of snow. I said WHAT!!! we have never gotten snow like this since i have been alive in Maryland. It sound very dangerous!! DMV ladies please watch out!

So, Hairveda still doesn't have the Amala shampoo in stock so I'm going to order some from KBB. I had to check out Charz' reviews first. :yep:
I'll wait til Tuesday and see what 'sale' she has this week. :look:

I have nothing going on with my hair. Just same ole, same ole. Washing once a week, as usual. It's nice and healthy and shiny, though. Still growing, I hope. *shrug*

I really like the KBB moisturizing shampoo :grin:

Back