Pj Support Thread 2010 Pt.1

He sure did help me take it out. That was so sweet of him because I would have ended chopping my hair off just to get it out! He likes using my hair oils for his thinning hair :blush:.

Well.....He DID Help you Take That Weave Out, So we hafta' Give Him Mad Props for that:grin:

I'm Trying to Decide If I can Tolerate this Wig until Perhaps May?

I Keep wondering how long will I, can I keep it on w/o going completely:spinning:

Perhaps May 1st? Because when it starts to really 'warm up' it has to go.:blush:

is hairveda's moist condition pro a MILD protein?

my hair is acting up and I think it may need another protein treatment. the last one I did was in late January.

It's like I am in a fog...:ohwell: I just hand it over in a daze.Almost one month without buying any conditioner..:lachen::lachen:!! YES!!

Can't you "add it now" Robot?:yep:

You know my mom said the same thing, but it's already in the jar and I'm so lazy. :lol: And you know you lose a little bit each time to the bowl and beater.

But maybe I should. So far, I really love it! I moisturize my hands like crazy, but I still have the little cracks in my skin. After using my butter, they're much less pronounced now! :yep:

DC'ing over night with WDT, and will be experimenting with ecostyler gel tomorrow *crosses fingers*.

Lamara: How Long Do you think it will take you to completely finish this one up?:blush:

And, are you going to stick with it until it's gone or go back & forth between this one and Sitrinillah (and others):look:

And I love snipe bidding. :sekret: Those people probably hate me, but eh. :look: I got three bottles of the Hello Sugar body splash and two of the lipglosses.

Hello ladies
I'm at my mom's right now. I spent the afternoon at my sister's house doing her hair. I washed, dc'd and steamed her & my niece's hair. I rollerset and then flatironed their hair. I also cut my neice's ends (she's 9) cuz she requested - with an attitude - that she wanted a blunt cut. I will post pics later. My blackberry needs to be recharged and the pics are stored on it.

Lamara: How Long Do you think it will take you to completely finish this one up?:blush:

And, are you going to stick with it until it's gone or go back & forth between this one and Sitrinillah (and others):look:

What I've been doing is using a jar of Sitrinillah, and when it's down to 1/4 in the jar I'll fill it up with the WDT and some coconut oil and castor oil and mix it up.

I have no clue when it will be done. I just can't bring myself to use it consistently. That damn giraffe bottle just staring at me all the time :lol:

I just put some bentonite clay/ACV in my hair, washed it out, finished up my V05. I am currently sitting here with my Lustrasilk/coconut oil/sesame oil mix and I dont feel like rinsing it out.

I'm lazy.:nono:

What I've been doing is using a jar of Sitrinillah, and when it's down to 1/4 in the jar I'll fill it up with the WDT and some coconut oil and castor oil and mix it up.

I have no clue when it will be done. I just can't bring myself to use it consistently. That damn giraffe bottle just staring at me all the time :lol:

Damn that mix sounds delicious!
I'd love to buy 8 oz off you just to try it out. I'm sure I'll never order it online.

I can't wait to get my Jasmine Conditioners!
I hope I love her products. I was thinking about buying bulk sizes but I really can't imagine how long it would take me to get through a gallon. It took me a year to get through a liter of elucence conditioner.

I hope I love her products. I was thinking about buying bulk sizes but I really can't imagine how long it would take me to get through a gallon. It took me a year to get through a liter of elucence conditioner.

Did you rotate the Elucence with other Conditioners though?

Back