Pj Support Thread 2010 Pt.1

Girl, when you do get it Imma :dance7:
I may have to Steam Too to Celebrate with you!:dance7:

LOL :lachen::lachen::lachen:

When I get it I am going to :woot::bouncegre:dance7::alcoholic:creatures:clap::yay::Copy of 2cool::Copy of 2cool:.

U know I am going to be ultra excited any time I get a box, LOL!

And yes I look forward to our celebration Steam LOL!

I wash once a week and cowash once a week like WNS.

Charz, I wish I had bought samples of all of jasmine's conditioners like you did. If I place another order today, I think that is what I am going to do.

I wash once a week and cowash once a week like WNS.

Charz, I wish I had bought samples of all of jasmine's conditioners like you did. If I place another order today, I think that is what I am going to do.

Just email Dana. She is really nice, she could send you an invoice and add it to your order. She has lovely customer service.

Ms. Terri will you ever buy in bulk?

That's a Good Question.:look:

So Far, Liters are the Biggest Product Amounts I have invested in (and still haven't gotten around to using most of those):lachen:

I will have to see as I start to really 'thin' out my Stash. Right now, I have too many 'different' products & product lines...etc...:sad:

Honestly, it is more Cost Effective and makes more financial sense, especially if there are certain things you really like and are 'staples' and/or HG's.

So, looking at it that way, yes, I would.:yep:

RAGE!!!!!

My roommate used my Dr. Bronners castile soap over break!!! When I left for the holidays it was practically full, now it is down to less that 1/5!!! WTF:cry2::angry2::censored: What made her think she could use it??She didnt even ask!!! Its not like she used a little bit, this broad OD'd:arguing:. First I have to hide my flatiron and conditioner, Now this!!! AGAIN!! Who searches through a linen closet for some castile soap when you have half the vanity full of your mineral oil and paraben laden horsecrap!!!

Now everything will be hidden in my room! This malarkey messes up my weekend! I cant wait till I can move out!

So Far, Liters are the Biggest Product Amounts I have invested in (and still haven't gotten around to using most of those):lachen:

I will have to see as I start to really 'thin' out my Stash. Right now, I have too many 'different' products & product lines...etc...:sad:

Honestly, it is more Cost Effective and makes more financial sense, especially if there are certain things you really like and are 'staples' and/or HG's.

I feel the same way. I would really like to have 5-6 bulk conditioners at hand.

1. Oyin Honey Hemp (detangler/DC)
2. HV 24/7 Moist (Detangler)
3. Jessicurl WDT (DC)
4. ?
5. ?
6. ?

I'm hoping that Jasmine's Conditioners or Qhemet's New Conditioner fills that void.

I feel the same way. I would really like to have 5-6 bulk conditioners at hand.

1. Oyin Honey Hemp (detangler/DC)
2. HV 24/7 Moist (Detangler)
3. Jessicurl WDT (DC)
4. ?
5. ?
6. ?

I'm hoping that Jasmine's Conditioners or Qhemet's New Conditioner fills that void.

That's a Good Plan Charzie!:up:

No Sitrinillah on your list?:look:

I'll have to look at developing a similar 'strategy' after I get rid of 3/4th's of this stuff.:rolleyes:

Maybe in '11, I will focus on Bulk Purchasing.:yep:

Lawd Knows, by then, most of this crazy stuff outta be gone.:spinning:

*on a side note, i hope i love the jessicurl wdt like you & shay* i have 2 jars of the citrus and one of the island fantasy........

Charz, are you going to buy the WDT in bulk?

Yes I will. After I use up all Lamaravilla sent me :blush:

I also need to use up before I buy it in bulk:

Afroveda Ashlii Amala (I'll be sad to see this one go)
KBB DC
Curl Junkie DC
AOHSR (Hate there is denatured alcohol that they NOW want to disclose)
HV Sitrinillah (Can't stand the lack of beneficial ingredients, I could make it)

That's a Good Plan Charzie!:up:

No Sitrinillah on your list?:look:

*on a side note, i hope i love the jessicurl wdt like you & shay* i have 2 jars of the citrus and one of the island fantasy........

Sitrinillah isn't anything special to me. It's not unique enough and I feel I could make it myself :blush:

I realized I rather get unscented products. I get tired of scents after awhile, especially in a bulk 128 ounce product.

Sitrinillah isn't anything special to me. It's not unique enough and I feel I could make it myself :blush:

I realized I rather get unscented products. I get tired of scents after awhile, especially in a bulk 128 ounce product.

True.:yep:

Yes, I would seriously consider Bulk. It's simply more cost effective.

Hopefully, by the end of This Crazy Stash of Mine, I will discover 5-6 DC'ers that I would consider buying in Bulk.

I see more & more Product Lines are Offering "Gallons"/Salon Sized Products or as La puts it: "Godzilla Gallons:lachen:"

You must really have a large stash, wish we could see pictures. I bailed out of the use your stash challenge. I have to find the right product for my hair now that I'm natural. But I'm still using thing up like you suggest:grin:

Hi La!!!!

My french braids were not the business:nono:. I went with a bun instead. Its pretty cute.

Girl, we are 'seriously lacking' in the skills department:nono:

I was just thinking when I had 'longer' hair, (many, many moons ago) how I would get Roller Sets and I was thinking: "I could never roller-set my own hair" (when I get some:look:)

We got to keep practicing our Techniques.:yep: I can't braid. I can't flatiron. I can't curl. I can't do anything.......:lachen:

Girl, we are 'seriously lacking' in the skills department:nono:

I was just thinking when I had 'longer' hair, (many, many moons ago) how I would get Roller Sets and I was thinking: "I could never roller-set my own hair" (when I get some:look:)

We got to keep practicing our Techniques.:yep: I can't braid. I can't flatiron. I can't curl. I can't do anything.......:lachen:
T, me neither girl. This ish doesn't make any sense. I must at least learn to braid. I have actually gotten pretty good at rollersetting though.

T, me neither girl. This ish doesn't make any sense. I must at least learn to braid. I have actually gotten pretty good at rollersetting though.

Even Guys know how to braid:lachen: :blush: And some know how to 'relax' & 'rollerset':nono:

I can't do anything 'good' except Buy Stuff:rolleyes:

after I wash out my DC, I apply the rinse all over my head and comb it through. I let it sit for a while and then rinse it out. I usually do this two times.
Im on my last corner of the bottle of her rinse. I have to buy more soon!

WNS, how do you Jasmine's shea butter rinse. I plan on using it as a leave in/styling product.

Already thinking about next wash day and using up some stuff. That's my entire focus right now. That and Growth & Retention.:look:

I used that Lustrasilk & EVOO last night (under steamer). It's really not 'that' bad....:look: And that's probably cuz it's Dr'd up somewhat.

I still have various combinations of that stuff to use up, so Imma get it done.:perplexed

When Charz talked about Bulk-Purchasing, I would still like to put the stuff in 'smaller jars' and break it down. I'm heavy-handed and keeping them in those Large Bottles, I know I would become 'wasteful':blush: Spilling stuff and not caring, cuz afterall it's a GALLON:spinning:

For Me, Those "Gallons" would definitely have to be broken down into manageable sizes.:rolleyes:

When Charz talked about Bulk-Purchasing, I would still like to put the stuff in 'smaller jars' and break it down. I'm heavy-handed and keeping them in those Large Bottles, I know I would become 'wasteful':blush: Spilling stuff and not caring, cuz afterall it's a GALLON:spinning:

For Me, Those "Gallons" would definitely have to be broken down into manageable sizes.:rolleyes:

That's the nice thing about Jessiecurl. They send you an empty 8 oz jar with their gallon bottles to pour the product into.

That's the nice thing about Jessiecurl. They send you an empty 8 oz jar with their gallon bottles to pour the product into.

Thanks Lamara. That's good to know.:yep:

I'd definitely have to transfer whatever I'd purchase into more managable jars/containers.:look:

But, I won't have to worry about that for a long, long time:rolleyes:

my SO just asked if PJ is the girl who did the BC. :rolleyes:

he didnt know that PJ = Product Junkie. He thinks PJ is some girl!

So he thinks we're All Supporting PJ cause she Cut off Her Hair:lachen::lachen::lachen:

Good.....Let Him Keep thinking that......:look:

Charz would never be able to get away with anything.....Cause David Knows All Our Code-Words.:lachen:

Last edited:
Back