Pj Support Thread 2010 Pt.1

my loves are oyin, kbb, qhemet, and carols daughter.
i have had this love thing with carols daughter before i even knew about hair care and this board. im back on it.

Okay, Afroveda might get crossed off the list. It makes life easier and then I would have less products to deal with. I'm sure it's because she finally had to hire employees.

I finished my AOGPB last night. I will not repurchase. I've been so back n forth on this :spinning: but this is my final decision :look:.

Oh dear, why? I was thinking of purchasing this as I've heard so many good reviews on here. :ohwell:

ITA. I'm done with AV.

My loves are HV, Oyin and Qhemet. Shescentit too.
I love HV, Oyin, Qhemet, Darcy's Botanicals, and Komaza. Yet I'm eyeing BlackOnynx77's line from youtube http://shop.blackonyxworld.com/Alikay-Naturals-Products_c4.htm and Beemine.

Oh dear, why? I was thinking of purchasing this as I've heard so many good reviews on here. :ohwell:
It's a great conditioner but between the AO and Giovanni condishes I will get carpal tunnel in my right hand. I decided one line had to go and I chose AO.

Last edited:
I just finished my shescentit banana brulee. Im using it right now as a pre-poo. I will purchase it again as soon as I get some more items out of the way.

My hair is acting sort of funky right now. I am going to clarify after my cassia gloss tonight. I think I am going to rollerset and attempt to french braid my hair tomorrow.

My hair is acting sort of funky right now. I am going to clarify after my cassia gloss tonight. I think I am going to rollerset and attempt to french braid my hair tomorrow.

I love french braids, but my hair always look ridiculous whenever I attempt it! :ohwell: I love it when ladies do them quite loose - it looks so lush!!!

I love french braids, but I always look ridiculous whenever I attempt it! :ohwell: I love it when ladies do them quite loose - it looks so lush!!!
That's the look I am going to attempt. Last time I tried, it looked a mess :nono: but I really need to get more creative with my hair styles for myself and my daughter. I have got to tighten up my braid skills.

I need some liquor in my system or something. Tense right now. On the bright side, I got my car back today :grin: I forgot I had to put a $50 deposit down on the rental even though the insurance co was paying so when I turned the car in today and she told me she was putting my $50 deposit back on my CC, I thought "SCORE!" I'm not considering buying that Miami Relaxed hair from halleyscurls.com Is there a weave in my future?? I have an idea... :think:

Well the only good thing about another snow storm is I can use up more products. I'm dc today and sunday. I hope the rest of you in DMV have flash lights/candles. I'm originally from OH and I don't ever recall getting 20-38 inches of snow. Be safe and stay warm.

Got Home a Little Early today after the meeting.:look: We are getting 'Hammered'

but Nothing like it's going to be in the DVM Area. :kiss: to all you ladies there.:nono:

I used up:up::

1 Vial of Wella SP Keratin Oil *have 1 more vial*
1 Tube of Alfaparf Rigen Hair Cream *have more in my stash*
1 Vial of Matrix Biolage Ceramides *have 4 more vials left in this particular box of 10*

That's about it this wash day. I will still be working on a tube of Salerm 21 B5Have about enough Salerm left for 2-3 more wash days.:yep:

i got my stand-up dryer today:grin:

Sweet Dryer Angel Eyez............:yep: Me Likey!

Is the AOGPB the one that's really hard to get out the bottle?

It's a great conditioner but between the AO and Giovanni condishes I will get carpal tunnel in my right hand. I decided one line had to go and I chose AO.

It is indeed difficult to get out. But I gotta keep this one (GBP).:look:

On that note, I think I can eliminate the 'urge' for WC, HSR & others and strictly keep GPB.

I do still have the Rosa Mosqueta and Blue Cammomile and the Algae Mask still in my stash to use up.:perplexed

I'm good for 2010.:blush: I needs nuthin'.

woooooooooowwwwwwwwwwww i ordered my kbb hair butter on wednesday and its at my house now. yaaaaayyyyyy. thats amazing shipping.
well since im stuck at work for the whole weekend i wont see it until monday :(
but im going to use it along with the hair milk to do my next set of twists.

with these twists i have in now, i still havent moisturized and they are holding up very very well. maybe by the middle of next week i will attempt a twist out. i have flat twists in the front so if the twist out doesnt look right ill just pin up the back and have it fluffy on the top and leave the flat twists in.

I have one more use of my AE Garlic Treatment left and Im DONE with it! I'll purchase it again when I use up some other items.

Walking into the thread with head hung low...my armoire is full to the brim...my bathroom cabinets are full...the shelves on my tub are full...any flat surface on my tub is full...the corner of my room is full of hair care products...

To top it off...I bought more products today...

WHAT DA DEBIL???!!!:perplexed

I need help man...I can't stop myself. I have enough products to open my own beauty supply store.

I am with ya sista........... :hug2: and - I am killing my PJ'ism...no matter what. I am not using cabinets to store all this crap anymore!!!!!

yea shay, blackonyx line looks really good.
What are you looking at? I'm interested in the Shea Yogurt Moisturizer, Hair Perfume, Shine Crave Glosser, and Honey Sage DC. I'm resisting the Lemongrass Leave In and Cowash Me Conditioner bc I do not need anymore leave ins or cowash conditioners :nono:.

I think you said you've been using the Hydrasilica and maybe Juices & Berries this winter. Are you using them on wet or dry hair?

Well the only good thing about another snow storm is I can use up more products. I'm dc today and sunday. I hope the rest of you in DMV have flash lights/candles. I'm originally from OH and I don't ever recall getting 20-38 inches of snow. Be safe and stay warm.
It took everything in me to not do my hair today. I did oil my scalp though. Candles & flashlights :yep:.

Okay I've been adding Honeyquat to my dc's the past two weeks and I can already tell the difference with my hair. I will wait and add panthenol in March and now I want some btms. I gotta remember to use my saa and wheat protein too.

Eisani--Where did you end up buying your btms?

I haven't replaced my Taliah W mist or my temples & edges balm yet. For some reason I don't feel in a rush.

I am with ya sista........... :hug2: and - I am killing my PJ'ism...no matter what. I am not using cabinets to store all this crap anymore!!!!!

Welcome Girlie!:hug3: We're all here for the same reasons.

We shall Overcome!:bye:

I do admit, however, we all have a tendency to mess up from time to time, but we 'quickly' get back on track.:look: We know it takes one day at a time and it's a Struggle.

We all established our own Personal Mission Statements.....and that has helped alot.:yep:

What are you looking at? I'm interested in the Shea Yogurt Moisturizer, Hair Perfume, Shine Crave Glosser, and Honey Sage DC. I'm resisting the Lemongrass Leave In and Cowash Me Conditioner bc I do not need anymore leave ins or cowash conditioners :nono:.

I think you said you've been using the Hydrasilica and maybe Juices & Berries this winter. Are you using them on wet or dry hair?

It took everything in me to not do my hair today. I did oil my scalp though. Candles & flashlights :yep:.

Okay I've been adding Honeyquat to my dc's the past two weeks and I can already tell the difference with my hair. I will wait and add panthenol in March and now I want some btms. I gotta remember to use my saa and wheat protein too.

Eisani--Where did you end up buying your btms?

I haven't replaced my Taliah W mist or my temples & edges balm yet. For some reason I don't feel in a rush.

PJ think alike with the bold, I think I want to use the saa in leave in and wheat protein with a dc that don't have it. But I think all my dc have wheat protein in them.

I have one more use of Jasmine's shea butter rinse and Im done with it! Im happy that Im getting to know which items are staples and which ones are NOT.

Back