Pj Support Thread 2010 Pt.1

Girl..............Me Too!:lovedrool::lovedrool: I was just looking at all those crazy empty boxes sitting in my garage.

Days of PJ Gone Wild!:lachen:

I need to break them down, tie them up and get rid of most of them.:ohwell: Maybe I'll take on that project this weekend.

And it will keep my mind offa' buying stuff. Because I'll be:censored: while I am tearing down those boxes.:laugh:

I'll keep a couple in case I need to mail out a quick sample or two.:grin:
i got rid of most of my boxes. gonna get rid of the rest of them this weekend. im tired of looking at them.
and i ordered kbb hair butter:look:. i dont feel bad though because i love kbb and i got rid of a couple of products. i sold some, and am giving a couple away.
robot, do you still want the ohm sweet hair pudding? let me know cause im sick of looking at it :lachen:

I had roughly seven packages today... but my day has gone so badly, they didn't even cheer me up. :sad:

Jealous doesn't begin to describe how I feel right now
:nono:

My stepdaughter complained to me today about her hair. Listen to this child's list of complaints and you will want to scalp her LOL :wallbash:

• Her hair is too long
  • She hates her hair
  • I didn't "warn" her that rollersetting would make her hair grow faster

Then she starts begging me for a hair cut. :rolleyes: That poor 3C child with the hip length hair. WTF was I thinking.

My stepdaughter complained to me today about her hair. Listen to this child's list of complaints and you will want to scalp her LOL :wallbash:

• Her hair is too long
  • She hates her hair
Then she starts begging me for a hair cut. :rolleyes: That poor 3C child with the hip length hair. WTF was I thinking.

Are you kidding me:ohwell:? This girl doesnt want her hair to be that long? Shoot we can do a hair transplant if she is ready and willing!! My almost SL 4a hair is cool, right?:rolleyes: I am willing to part with it...

Last edited:
I went to TJ Maxx and Walmart with a buddy today and I didnt buy any hair products. The 32 oz EO conditioners and Giovanni body washes with a pump were calling my name,but I was strong. The gods were on my side.:lachen:

I bought some Meyer's cleaning products instead.

I co-washed last night w/o DC'ing and my hair is not liking that at all. Its starting to break off some and it hasnt done that in a LONG time. Im going to keep it wrapped up until Friday. On Friday I'll give my hair the love it deserves.

my hair is so greasy lmao. so tonight i will not moisturize. its not the heavy cream though thats making my hair greasy, its definately the karkady mist. that stuff is oily. im gonna cut it with water or just use it once in a while but tonight if i moisturize my hair it would be a big mistake.

I am beat! School whipped my a$$ today, dd had to stay 45 minutes after school for detention (tardy) but conveniently forgot to call to tell me...how I don't know when she manages to call me twice a day FROM CLASS about some BS...friend had surgery and needed her son picked up from school. Get there only to find out he has a "hair appointment" in 10 minutes on the other side of town. Drop him off, her anesthesia is wearing off and she's hungry. I have 30 minutes to get to my next destination to help another friend. I go grab her some food, forget her milkshake, get to my other friend's house just to sit with her because she's on call @ the hospital and her hubby had class until 10 tonite. Sit there until 10:15, she doesn't get called until I get ready to leave and her hubby is walking through the door. Got home, forgot I had one more assignment to finish before midnight... :thud: I'm ready to hit my pillow :sleep:

I think I may use something like boundless tresses when I do my twists. I used to hate using those kind of products on loose hair because of the manipulation.

I am beat! School whipped my a$$ today, dd had to stay 45 minutes after school for detention (tardy) but conveniently forgot to call to tell me...how I don't know when she manages to call me twice a day FROM CLASS about some BS...friend had surgery and needed her son picked up from school. Get there only to find out he has a "hair appointment" in 10 minutes on the other side of town. Drop him off, her anesthesia is wearing off and she's hungry. I have 30 minutes to get to my next destination to help another friend. I go grab her some food, forget her milkshake, get to my other friend's house just to sit with her because she's on call @ the hospital and her hubby had class until 10 tonite. Sit there until 10:15, she doesn't get called until I get ready to leave and her hubby is walking through the door. Got home, forgot I had one more assignment to finish before midnight... :thud: I'm ready to hit my pillow :sleep:

Oh but you are a sweetie for helping out.

:giggle: @ puddy goodies. PG's are the best

I think I may use something like boundless tresses when I do my twists. I used to hate using those kind of products on loose hair because of the manipulation.
I have BT and Bee Mine I need to try to use. I'm just terrible @ using stuff like that. I can't stand the smell of either.

Tammy Faye allowed me to go a whole week without washing my hair! I haven't moisturized since last Thursday and my hair is STILL moist. I used a men's satiny looking wave cap underneath to protect my hair which I left in 4 plaits pinned down, and put on my silk scarf whenever I took the wig off. No itchy scalp or anything, but I'm going to wash and DC today. 2 more Tammy Faye's in my shopping cart. I just wish I could get an auburn one.

:giggle: @ puddy goodies. PG's are the best

I have BT and Bee Mine I need to try to use. I'm just terrible @ using stuff like that. I can't stand the smell of either.

Tammy Faye allowed me to go a whole week without washing my hair! I haven't moisturized since last Thursday and my hair is STILL moist. I used a men's satiny looking wave cap underneath to protect my hair which I left in 4 plaits pinned down, and put on my silk scarf whenever I took the wig off. No itchy scalp or anything, but I'm going to wash and DC today. 2 more Tammy Faye's in my shopping cart. I just wish I could get an auburn one.
:lachen::lachen:

@ Lamaravilla......that sounds interesting. :look:

I'm getting a weave install on Friday using the hair that I ordered from naturalesthetic. I looked for stylists who do it out of their homes, hoping to save some money (and I will!).

The last time I had an install in a salon in Calgary, they messed my hair up. I had 2 packs of hair 1b & 1 and instead of using the 1b on the top to blend, she used it on the bottom. :rolleyes: I didn't notice until too late. She also left out only a few strands of hair to cover the install. If a strand was out of place you could literally see the tracks. So I went back and they added tree braids to the front of my hair. Too bad they all fell out when I went swimming in Juan Dolio :wallbash:... No more salons!

Please Lawd let this girl be good on Friday. I'm going to be watching like a hawk!

I really wanna try Jasmines and Eluence. Whats good? Do they sell samples?
I love elucence. I use the clarifying poo and the moisture poo. I also love the MB conditioner. I don't think they sell samples but the products are cheap.

I really want to try Jasmine's too.

I love elucence. I use the clarifying poo and the moisture poo. I also love the MB conditioner. I don't think they sell samples but the products are cheap.

I really want to try Jasmine's too.

Never tried Elucence but I believe Jasmine has samples

BTW, I forgot to tell you guys that my soft bonnet dryer caught on fire LOL
No I wasn't wearing it YET but damn that could've been my hair!!! LOL Now I HAVE TO buy a new dryer. My hooded dryer doesn't get the job done, my nape area won't dry. If anybody is in the Mass area wants it they can have it. I will place the order for the dryer tomorrow when I get my tax return moolah $$$$

The company I ordered my sweet orange oil from... I know there's regular orange oil and that's what they sent me. So I emailed them to let me know and they said, "All we sell is sweet orange oil."

Obviously, that's wrong because I just smelled sweet orange oil in the store and ain't nothing sweet about the oil they sent me.

Now I done wasted my ****** money on this mess... I am so disappointed. I'm asking for a refund. I don't want it.

BTW, I forgot to tell you guys that my soft bonnet dryer caught on fire LOL
No I wasn't wearing it YET but damn that could've been my hair!!! LOL Now I HAVE TO buy a new dryer. My hooded dryer doesn't get the job done, my nape area won't dry. If anybody is in the Mass area wants it they can have it. I will place the order for the dryer tomorrow when I get my tax return moolah $$$$
Damn that's scary!:blush:

We have another snow storm coming in DMV starting tomorrow through Sat. I guess I can use up some more hair products, eat and watch movies.

• Her hair is too long
  • She hates her hair

:lachen: :lachen: :lachen:
Some people would literally push their own grandmothers down an escalator to have those kinds of problems. SMH!!

And I know you didn't ask me, but if she realllyyy hates it that much, maybe you guys should let her get it cut a little bit...like up to WL or MBL. I can understand how HL would be too much for some people. And sometimes, longer hair can be detrimental to facial bone structure, so who knows? She may actually look prettier with a little less hair.

If ya'll do cut it...please make a lace front for me? Thanks. :look:

We have another snow storm coming in DMV starting tomorrow through Sat. I guess I can use up some more hair products, eat and watch movies.

It really sucks. I hate snow on the weekend. It's snow wasted.

This weekend I am going to use up:

Shescentit Hair Milk
Shescentit Hair Butter in Almond
4 ounce Container of Jessicurl WDT

New Used Before

Wash Regimen 2/6

Prepoo: Shescentit Hair Butter in Almond
Wash: Oyin's Grand Poo Bar one side and Oyin's Honey Wash on other
Detangle: Oyin's Honey Hemp*
DC: Jessicurl WDT
Leave-in: Shescentit Hair Milk
Hold for Twists: Oyin Shine and Define
Seal Ends: Hairveda Cocosta Oil*

Wash Regimen 2/13

Prepoo: Shescentit Hair Butter in Pink Lemonade
Wash: KBB Moisturizing Shampoo
Detangle: Oyin's Honey Hemp*
DC: KBB DC
Leave-in: KBB Hair Necter
Hold for Twists: KCCC and QB Honeybush Gel Mixed*
Seal Ends: KBB Hair Cream

*Staple

Last edited:
At what point is one SL? I dont really know my length right now, I know I am past NL but I am not sure if I have hit SL just yet.

I dont straighten because I can never get it completely straight, It always looks busted.

Last edited:
Back