Pj Support Thread 2010 Pt.1

It really sucks. I hate snow on the weekend. It's snow wasted.

This weekend I am going to use up:

Shescentit Hair Milk
Shescentit Hair Butter in Almond
4 ounce Container of Jessicurl WDT

New Used Before

Wash Regimen 2/6

Prepoo: Shescentit Hair Butter in Almond
Wash: Oyin's Grand Poo Bar one side and Oyin's Honey Wash on other
Detangle: Oyin's Honey Hemp*
DC: Jessicurl WDT
Leave-in: Shescentit Hair Milk
Hold for Twists: Oyin Shine and Define
Seal Ends: Hairveda Cocosta Oil*

Wash Regimen 2/13

Prepoo: Shescentit Hair Butter in Pink Lemonade
Wash: KBB Moisturizing Shampoo
Detangle: Oyin's Honey Hemp*
DC: KBB DC
Leave-in: KBB Hair Necter
Hold for Twists: KCCC and QB Honeybush Gel Mixed*
Seal Ends: KBB Hair Cream

*Staple
Great plan, did you hear we are getting snow on Tuesday too:nono:

We have another snow storm coming in DMV starting tomorrow through Sat. I guess I can use up some more hair products, eat and watch movies.

I'm here in Jerze and they are talking about record amounts...WTH:wallbash: I have to work this weekend and the shower at my job doesn't work otherwise I'd be okay camping out there:perplexed. I wish I had stayed in the South all this snow is redunkulous...yes redunkulous.

Yup by $3.50

Conditioners too.

ETA: AND THE ASHLII AMALA!!! I ain't repurchasing it now it's $24 for 8 ounces!

So much for me trying Afroveda. There is no way I'm paying $3/oz plus shipping:wallbash:

Bout to go wash my hair. I did some medium twists Monday and took them out cuz they were extra frizzie despite putting my hair up at night. Usually my dry twist don't frizz that much. Going to keep using up that Lustrasilk (added some AOGPB) and cowash with an open YTC I found in the back of my closet. Will do some "mini" twists don't know what products I'm going to use for that but my Coco Cream Leave-in is almost out but I have another. May try my Jasmine's today.

I think I am going to have to go ahead and get with Jasmine's.

Any suggestions about moisturizers similar to Afroveda's butters? $12.50 isn't bad but I really like $9 better. The cocolatte and the almond ginger butter perform really well on my hair.

Any suggestions about moisturizers similar to Afroveda's butters? $12.50 isn't bad but I really like $9 better. The cocolatte and the almond ginger butter perform really well on my hair.

Not sure girl, but you can buy in bulk for a better value from Afroveda.

I really wanna try Jasmines and Eluence. Whats good? Do they sell samples?
Jas' sells samples and I can send you some samples of Elucence to try. I have the clarifying poo, moisture balancing poo, moisture balancing conditioner and the moisture treatment, can't remember the name of it right now. Just let me know.
BTW, I forgot to tell you guys that my soft bonnet dryer caught on fire LOL
No I wasn't wearing it YET but damn that could've been my hair!!! LOL Now I HAVE TO buy a new dryer. My hooded dryer doesn't get the job done, my nape area won't dry. If anybody is in the Mass area wants it they can have it. I will place the order for the dryer tomorrow when I get my tax return moolah $$$$
:burning: Aww hell! Good thing you weren't under that dryer! So uh :look:, what dryer you tryna get?

you ladies who can work from home are lucky. my job wouldnt be a job if i could work from home lol. but if it gets too bad i wont be going in. someone said we are getting 40 inches.

anyway im mad i will be stuck in the house without my hair to do. its already done lol. and you know i still dont have to moisturize? that karkady mist is so oily at first my hair was borderline sticky. but i didnt moisturize last night or this morning so im good. i wont moisturize tonight either.

you ladies who can work from home are lucky. my job wouldnt be a job if i could work from home lol. but if it gets too bad i wont be going in. someone said we are getting 40 inches.

anyway im mad i will be stuck in the house without my hair to do. its already done lol. and you know i still dont have to moisturize? that karkady mist is so oily at first my hair was borderline sticky. but i didnt moisturize last night or this morning so im good. i wont moisturize tonight either.

It's weird that the mist is oily for you. It's not at all for me :perplexed

I love being able to work from home. But it does suck that they email me on my blackberry during non-work hours. I wanna live my life!

wouldnt spend that money on afroveda. i mean 12.50 isnt bad but if im going to buy some butters for a not so cheap price itll be from qhemet, carols daughter or kbb.

It's weird that the mist is oily for you. It's not at all for me :perplexed

I love being able to work from home. But it does suck that they email me on my blackberry during non-work hours. I wanna live my life!
the mist didnt go on oily, its weird. it went on like a regular mist. but it gets maaaadddd sticky if you over use it. and i didnt know i was over using it because i was just spraying dry areas.

Wow I am now an official PJ...I went to my local bss to buy a pack of magnetic rollers and walked out spending $24...and mag rollers alone do NOT cost nothing but a dollar or two...and it wasnt like there was a sale going on or anything!! WOW:ohwell:

I finished up my Black & Bossie Hair Oil (I have another one in the stash). This item is hard to find.

I'd like to have a couple more jars.:sekret:

I may have to scout out a Cincy connection for a hook-up.:sekret:

I like them both too but have samples, we have the same texture hair. I like my butters thicker. Let me go check out Jasmine too!

i have to go to work tomorrow:wallbash: im so pissed. i dont mind going to work in the snow but i dont want to be stuck here. last time i stayed overnight because of the snow was my choice. this time wont be my choice. ontop of that i wont be paid for staying. and it wont matter if i get to leave on time because if the snow is too bad i wont even be able to park my car. so i might as well stay at work regardless of if they say i can leave or not. im screwed either way:wallbash:

i have to go to work tomorrow:wallbash: im so pissed. i dont mind going to work in the snow but i dont want to be stuck here. last time i stayed overnight because of the snow was my choice. this time wont be my choice. ontop of that i wont be paid for staying. and it wont matter if i get to leave on time because if the snow is too bad i wont even be able to park my car. so i might as well stay at work regardless of if they say i can leave or not. im screwed either way:wallbash:

Were also expecting Da' Mutha' Load...........:nono:

It hasn't started yet, but it is on the way. I went to the Grocer so I would have something in here.:rolleyes:

Everyone, Be Safe.:yep:

What hookup? :sekret:

Thanks CB! if you wouldn't have 'prompted' me with this question, I would never had searched for my Beloved Black & Bossie Hair Oil and I would never had found the On-Line Ordering......

Only negative, the BSS where I was getting mine, it was $7.49 for 8 ounces, on-line minus shipping it is $10.98:ohwell: *The BSS hasn't been able to get it anymore.:perplexed

Anyway, at least now IK I can get it somewhere.:look:

Thanks Girl!:grin:

Its surprisingly warm in my part of NY. People were wearing shorts, I however kept my peacoat on because I don't like anything below 65 degrees and above 80 degrees.

Okay, Afroveda might get crossed off the list. It makes life easier and then I would have less products to deal with. I'm sure it's because she finally had to hire employees.

I finished my AOGPB last night. I will not repurchase. I've been so back n forth on this :spinning: but this is my final decision :look:.

i got my stand-up dryer today:grin:
SKY765.jpg

Okay, Afroveda might get crossed off the list. It makes life easier and then I would have less products to deal with. I'm sure it's because she finally had to hire employees.

I finished my AOGPB last night. I will not repurchase. I've been so back n forth on this :spinning: but this is my final decision :look:.

ITA. I'm done with AV.

My loves are HV, Oyin and Qhemet. Shescentit too.

Back