Pj Support Thread 2010 Pt.1

cream tee, I want a Chanel purse sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo bad!

I remember saying this, and I remember saying I would be happy with just one - er no! :perplexed Once you buy one you always want more so it's probably best not to start in the first place! :blush:

Thanks hun :)

The thing is about the designer bags is once you start it's very hard to go back to high street bags. :perplexed

All my bags are in black, and I would really like some colours now. Thinking about a cream 2.55 this year...

Very true, when I was younger I thought Russell and Bromley was the best!! Now, its great but I would love more.

With the cream, would you go caviar or lambskin, caviar would be less stress for you, the cream I would be concerned about colour transfer, would you consider a popping colour? Or is Cream your ideal? If so hardware is a consideration. From all black to cream:lick: you must have a great collection!!:yep:

Very true, when I was younger I thought Russell and Bromley was the best!! Now, its great but I would love more.

With the cream, would you go caviar or lambskin, caviar would be less stress for you, the cream I would be concerned about colour transfer, would you consider a popping colour? Or is Cream your ideal? If so hardware is a consideration. From all black to cream:lick: you must have a great collection!!:yep:

My bags are all caviar, I really would like at least one lambskin, if I got cream it would only be 'dress' bag, I wouldn't even dream of trying to carry that on the tube or the bus for instance. I haven't got a big collection at all, would like to build on it though slooowwwly lol

My bags are all caviar, I really would like at least one lambskin, if I got cream it would only be 'dress' bag, I wouldn't even dream of trying to carry that on the tube or the bus for instance. I haven't got a big collection at all, would like to build on it though slooowwwly lol

Very smart!:yep: Dark beige would be nice also!

Who is a witch??:spinning:

wow. so this lady is walking by my desk and stops and says "your hair is so pretty".
then the convo went like this
me: thank you
her: starts walking, stops, comes back. where did you get it done?
me: oh i did it myself last night.
her: really? are you natural? because im natural too and i can never do the (points to my flat twists on the side)
me: yes im natural, it took me two hours to do it and i only did the flat twists because i was tired of doing my hair lol
her: what did you use
me: this product called qhemet biologics heavy cream. you have to get it on line though
her: well will you be here, i have to run upstairs but you can write it down for me and i will get it on my way out. im always looking for something for my hair
me: :)

her hair was medium thick and looked very nice. i have to get a better look when she comes bakc down though. i could tell if she pressed her hair of if it was a braid out. it had big waves like she did two really big braids and then took it out.
so im going to write out the heavy cream and the amla pomade.

Last edited:
awww che! that was awesome! would you tell her about LHCF too?

wow. so this lady is walking by my desk and stops and says "your hair is so pretty".
then the convo went like this
me: thank you
her: starts walking, stops, comes back. where did you get it done?
me: oh i did it myself last night.
her: really? are you natural? because im natural too and i can never do the (points to my flat twists on the side)
me: yes im natural, it took me two hours to do it and i only did the flat twists because i was tired of doing my hair lol
her: what did you use
me: this product called qhemet biologics heavy cream. you have to get it on line though
her: well will you be here, i have to run upstairs but you can right it down for me and i will get it on my way out. im always looking for something for my hair
me: :)

her hair was medium thick and looked very nice. i have to get a better look when she comes bakc down though. i could tell if she pressed her hair of if it was a braid out. it had big waves like she did two really big braids and then took it out.
so im going to write out the heavy cream and the amla pomade.

when she comes back down if she keeps talking about hair i might mention it. i love talking about hair but i almost never mention this site lol. i dont want to seem weird. but she asked me if i were natural first and mentioned how shes always looking for something so maybe she is a pj too lol.

T, how is your scalp?

Girl, thanks for asking:hug3:......Chile that was a total nightmare.:eek:

It's lots better now. Not nearly as sore.:laugh:

It was strictly 'user' error, because IK I should have/was, suppose to, apply lightly with a cottonball or Q-Tip and not sqeeze it out of my applicator bottle on my Crazy Head.:burning:

*i still put it up tho'*:look:

when she comes back down if she keeps talking about hair i might mention it. i love talking about hair but i almost never mention this site lol. i dont want to seem weird. but she asked me if i were natural first and mentioned how shes always looking for something so maybe she is a pj too lol.

I'm wary of mentioning this site too. I know for a fact people would think I'm straight up weird for doing 'so much' to my hair. I don't even regard it as a lot anymore, it has easily become routine for me now. :yep:

T, im glad your scalp is better. if it were me i would have sqeezed it on my scalp too lmao.

ok so the lady just left. she seemed like she was in a rush. she just took the paper and mentioned how she doesnt like her hair when its pressed. i thought it looked nice and she had nice baby hurs:look:. then she said thanx for the paper and ran out lol. ive never seen her before so maybe she doesnt even work from this building.

^^^^^^^^^^

Me Too! I guess I kinda got a 'pass' with everyone when I lost my Hair, but now when friends call they say:

Them:callme:: Hey what you doin'????? Please Don't say on that Hair Site, Still on that Hair Site, or Talking on that Hair Site.

Me::look: :sekret:

ok so the lady just left. she seemed like she was in a rush. she just took the paper and mentioned how she doesnt like her hair when its pressed. i thought it looked nice and she had nice baby hurs:look:. then she said thanx for the paper and ran out lol. ive never seen her before so maybe she doesnt even work from this building.

You Have a STANS!:blush:

^^^^^^^^^^

Me Too! I guess I kinda got a 'pass' with everyone when I lost my Hair, but now when friends call they say:

Them:callme:: Hey what you doin'????? Please Don't say on that Hair Site, Still on that Hair Site, or Talking on that Hair Site.

Me::look: :sekret:
thats so cute lol. for some reason i like the crazy side eye people give me when i say something or do something relating to hair. i just crack my side because i know they think im crazy.
they gonna be asking you for the name of that hair site once they see how healthy you is and how long it gets.

And I was gonna finally whip up my bawdy butter tomorrow morning now that I'm home... and they sent me the wrong oil. :(

I remember those days . . . :cloud9:

Girl..............Me Too!:lovedrool::lovedrool: I was just looking at all those crazy empty boxes sitting in my garage.

Days of PJ Gone Wild!:lachen:

I need to break them down, tie them up and get rid of most of them.:ohwell: Maybe I'll take on that project this weekend.

And it will keep my mind offa' buying stuff. Because I'll be:censored: while I am tearing down those boxes.:laugh:

I'll keep a couple in case I need to mail out a quick sample or two.:grin:

Looking at it... I'm a woman on a mission. :look: I got that and an herbal supplement that's supposed to grow me a donk.

And a bunch of natural soaps and scrubs. I'm tryna be byootiful~

No shame.

:look:
I need that stat, for real though, can you send me a PM?

Back