Pj Support Thread 2010 Pt.1

Mine Started yesterday actually. First I had 'Chills' then I was Sweaty, Burning up & Achy.

And today, I just had a bad headache. No stomach issues tho' *knock on wood* Glad I stayed home today.

Getting ready for company:look: later on tonight:blush:
you sound like me when i have the flu. but its usually gone in a day.:yep:

speaking of almond glaze. since im back in twists i cant wait to see how it works as a twisting aid. i bet its yummy.

Looks like the KBB Gate issue was resolved. The update was given the lockdown I see LOL I will refrain from saying more before this thread goes poof too :sekret:

I just played in my Meow foundation sample and a few of the eyeshadows. LOVE!!! If you're my FB friend, I made a folder titled "Tammy and Meow" :look:

Your hair looks so pretty Eisani! In both those pics and and your avatar.
i agree her hair looks nice. it reminds me of a photo of curly nikki thats always used. i cant wait until my hair is long enough to do twist outs like that.
oh and i know its only been 2 days but i feel good about keeping these twists in. im not itching to take them down. well i kinda am but thats only to do another protective style lol.

hi ladies. I took my sew in out tonight. I got it on Saturday and since Sunday...my scalp has been HURTING! I couldnt even have a thought without it hurting. I know I wasted money, but my hair looks so much better than a weave!

I just played in my Meow foundation sample and a few of the eyeshadows. LOVE!!! If you're my FB friend, I made a folder titled "Tammy and Meow" :look:

Eisani, how many inches of relaxed hair do you have left? Your hair curls very nicely. By the time I did the BC I probably cut off 12 inches of relaxed hair :blush: and was left with 5 inches of natural hair. During that time no amount of braid outs could make my hair curl or wave.

I want to take my twists out so I can wash my hair.

I put them in on Saturday and I am trying to make it a whole week. I noticed that when i wear mini twists the smaller they are the more prone they are to locing up- but i hate chunky twists. I don't have enough hair to make it look good.

How long do you guys leave twists in?

Last edited:
i agree her hair looks nice. it reminds me of a photo of curly nikki thats always used. i cant wait until my hair is long enough to do twist outs like that.
oh and i know its only been 2 days but i feel good about keeping these twists in. im not itching to take them down. well i kinda am but thats only to do another protective style lol.
I was tring to remember who else took a pic like that lol! I was like dang, this pose looks familiar heehee!
Eisani, how many inches of relaxed hair do you have left? Your hair curls very nicely. By the time I did the BC I probably cut off 12 inches of relaxed hair :blush: and was left with 5 inches of natural hair. During that time no amount of braid outs could make my hair curl or wave.
I have no relaxed hair in some areas, 2" and 4" in others. I really think I'll be cutting to APL come April. Even if I decide to relax again, I'm still cutting.

I bought relaxer today, I bought mizani butter blends mild (they call it fine/color treated) I don't know if I should take the self relaxing plunge or take it to a salon...

I am going to buy dudley's DRC - 28 as my new hardcore protein. I have a drop of essation's protein, not enough to do my hair. I will also get another brush. That is it for the month, probably the next couple of months.

I don't have class today and I am itching to do something to my hair and use up something. Maybe a quick cowash...or heck even an all day DC. Something!! I really have to start touching stuff!

ETA: I think I will try to use up some of my coconut oil, a bottle of V05, at least half of my DC, the rest of a sample bottle of Frank juice and the rest of my sample bottle of my Oyin HH. The Oyin products will definetly be a repurchase.

Last edited:
I hope it is safe to ask this question -

Did the OP get her body splash in the end from KBB?
Girl hell no. They refunded her money though. The locked thread may still be in the vendor/seller forum.

If I was a messy beyotch, I'd stir some old **** up right now...but I'm not so I won't :angel:

Girl hell no. They refunded her money though. The locked thread may still be in the vendor/seller forum.

If I was a messy beyotch, I'd stir some old **** up right now...but I'm not so I won't :angel:
:lachen:I thought it was interesting that someone said that stalker poster was actually an employee according to FB.

Not impressed at all, especially not for the price.
Good to know because Charz's post had me all up in the wen thread.

I was tring to remember who else took a pic like that lol! I was like dang, this pose looks familiar heehee!

I have no relaxed hair in some areas, 2" and 4" in others. I really think I'll be cutting to APL come April. Even if I decide to relax again, I'm still cutting.

Well I'm not anti-relaxer but I hope that you give the 100% natural hair a try before going back to relaxers. I thought you liked the BKT? I think your curly hair looks awesome.

MY CONFESSION....
I CAVED!!!!

Yesterday I bought 4 lbs of conditioner base, avocado butter, coffee butter and some other fragrance oils from Camden Grey http://www.camdengrey.com/

I'm make my own conditioners so I needed to buy some products since I ran out. Did I need 4 pounds of it? Hmmm probably not :lachen: Surprisingly it only came to $68 bucks.

hi everyone.
i took my twists out this morning because when i took my cap off they look so old and raggedy lol. so im wearing a puff today.
i co washed with organix vanilla something something and i like it. its way better than the coconut milk one. and i used darcys botanicals peach kernal milk and shea butter as my moisturizers.
i got my qhemet stuff in the mail today so tonight im going to spray my hair with the karkady mist and then twists with the heavy cream. i will leave these twists in until next weekend.

today i went to the carols daughter store and purchased the hair milk and the some of margarites magic. i plan on using them to twist the next time i do so.

What are you going to add to your conditioner base BM?

I add avocado oil, hemp seed oil, neem oil, silk amino acid for slip, a few drops of ylang ylang oil, aloe vera juice and I will probably use the coconut fragrance I bought. I have some aloe vera gel and want to experiment this weekend. I want to make my own gel. I will take the avocado and coffee butter and experiment with that as well because I want to make a butter for my hair. I'm just having fun with it. Its a hobby now and find that I can recreate alot of the conditioners I used to go bonkers over. You can find the YT tutorials on how to make these things.

Back