Pj Support Thread 2010 Pt.1

That is a good deal. I really like the oyin folk. I went by there last year with my friend we stayed there for about an hour and had a great time. Their child is a cutie!

I have not finished a darn thing but I haven't bought anything either. My right side is thining out and I don't know why. I have tried to stop the breakage. I think a hard core protein treatment is needed.

I just got back from the oyin bottling party. I got all this for $43:

Grand poo bar
Shine and define
Whipped shea
(2) 32 ounce honey hemp conditioners
16 ounce honey wash
(3) Funk butter
Frank juice

Grand poo bar
Shine and define
Whipped shea
16 ounce honey wash
(3) Funk butter
Frank juice

Great, I'm sad I was a scary cat to drive and miss out:nono:

Charz, the bottling party sounds like it was so fun!!!!

Umm, can somebody PM me and tell me how the KBB thread ended? My power went out for a few hours as I was reading it.:look:

Charz, the bottling party sounds like it was so fun!!!!

Umm, can somebody PM me and tell me how the KBB thread ended? My power went out for a few hours as I was reading it.:look:

In my summary it got really ugly:nono:. More angry women when went toe to toe with an "employee" of KBB. No one had heard from Karen yet. Women are hoping to see what happens. A really funny pic was posted and the thread was closed.

It made me think I would never post about not receiving an item and bad customer service because WWIII may break out over it.:lachen:

In my summary it got really ugly:nono:. More angry women when went toe to toe with an "employee" of KBB. No one had heard from Karen yet. Women are hoping to see what happens. A really funny pic was posted and the thread was closed.

It made me think I would never post about not receiving an item and bad customer service because WWIII may break out over it.:lachen:
Thanks Vonnie!!!!

Yes to carrots mud mask - I bought some so to use under my new steamer that will be coming FEB 21 or before hopefully:perplexed:ohwell:.

I was thinking of Keratese but opted for Yes to carrots mud mask since this weekend I will be spending money on my hair. That is all I have bought lately, I am going to get my Relaxer, Cut, Color and deep condition this weekend $120 down the salon drain from my salon budget, SOoooooo, this is my spending budget for this weekend:ohwell:.

I think I am doing much better in the spending department:spinning:.

Still using up my stash slowly but surely:lick:.

Last edited:

I am sorry but that Indiana Jones clip had me in stitches:lachen:

I'm in finance, I'm an accountant :yawn: :look:

I have some sapote oil and will be mixing that with shea butter sometime. I firstly tried the lemon sponge whipped butter but then moved to the monoi de tahiti whipped butter but they are both good.

I got a sample of the Organic Sapote and coconut pomade but ended up using it as a hand cream.

I never tried the watermelon oil but love the papaya oil for my face in the summer and in the winter I use it for my T-zone and use camellia kissi oil for the rest of my face.

Ahhh I work in HR - I know Finance and HR are not really the best of friends! ;):look:

Camellia oil is wonderful for the skin, it really seems to smooth it out and lighten the dark marks - I :love: it! :yep: Interesting what you say about the Papaya oil, :scratchch

Yes to carrots mud mask - I bought some so to use under my new steamer that will be coming FEB 21 or before hopefully:perplexed:ohwell:.

I was thinking of Keratese but opted for Yes to carrots mud mask since this weekend I will be spending money on my hair. That is all I have bought lately, I am going to get my Relaxer, Cut, Color and deep condition this weekend $120 down the salon drain from my salon budget, SOoooooo, this is my spending budget for this weekend:ohwell:.

I think I am doing much better in the spending department:spinning:.

Still using up my stash slowly but surely:lick:.

Kerastase is very good - but you probably made the right decision because it ain't cheap! :perplexed

You can still review the thread. I tell ya what, I love KBB products but that OP's sitchiation was something terrible. Furthermore if I'm not satisfied w/my service from a vendor, popular around these parts or not, I'm going to make it known what happened. WWIII be damned, what are these e-thugs gonna do? NOT A DAMN THANG. There are so many different personalities on this board, it's ridiculous to think everyone is going to agree. None of these ladies pay my bills so I could give a damn about somebody being butt hurt. Y'all excuse me, I think I have PMS :look:

Hey Ya'll..............:wave:

I finished up a Tube of Frederic Fekkai Glossing Cream. I have another one in my Stash.

Will pull that one out after Wigging Season.:blush: Sometime in the Spring/Summer:look:

The Glossing Cream is A Great Product. Delivers like it's suppose to, and smells wonderful.:Rose:

A Quality Glosser with Mad Shine. I give it 2 :up::up:

Grand poo bar
Shine and define
Whipped shea
16 ounce honey wash
(3) Funk butter
Frank juice

Great Haul Charzie!

Excellent Price!:grin: Glad you had Fun.......

Hey Ya'll..............:wave:

I finished up a Tube of Frederic Fekkai Glossing Cream. I have another one in my Stash.

Will pull that one out after Wigging Season.:blush: Sometime in the Spring/Summer:look:

The Glossing Cream is A Great Product. Delivers like it's suppose to, and smells wonderful.:Rose:

A Quality Glosser with Mad Shine. I give it 2 :up::up:

Wow that was quick, I know we kinda bought ours at the same time - I've got 75% left in the tube still! :eek: You see this is what happens when you buy multiple shine/finishing products! :ohwell:

Girl you need to speak up for the rest of us (non crazy hair company stans)

Cuz I would be real pissed if I could have avoided some mess if only a fellow LHCFer had posted their review.

You can still review the thread. I tell ya what, I love KBB products but that OP's sitchiation was something terrible. Furthermore if I'm not satisfied w/my service from a vendor, popular around these parts or not, I'm going to make it known what happened. WWIII be damned, what are these e-thugs gonna do? NOT A DAMN THANG. There are so many different personalities on this board, it's ridiculous to think everyone is going to agree. None of these ladies pay my bills so I could give a damn about somebody being butt hurt. Y'all excuse me, I think I have PMS :look:
Thanks E, I thought the thread went poof :rolleyes: There was this one poster who was stanning so hard, it was kind of obsessive. I agree with you, no one is going to punk me about posting my experience good or bad with a vendor.

Great Haul Charzie!

Excellent Price!:grin: Glad you had Fun.......

I had a blast. David was so excited! He was talking about protective styles and every once was like :blush: :grin:

The Oyin gang are so nice and creative too. They have made independent films and books and actually made money from it. They are model entrepreneurs.

And the way they interacted with the Honey Baby was so sweet. He actually counted the jars on the container and proceed to try to fill them up, like his Mommy and Daddy. He is so smart. They were very patient with him. He has awesome hair too. David kept on talking about it.

Oh damn the KBB thread went poof? LOLOLOL
I have yet to order from that vendor. I've heard way too many stories about their lack of consistent customer service. I am enjoying the conditioners I bought from Eisani, they make detangling a dream. I know its the pathenol so I'm just going to buy the powder and sprinkle it like fairy dust on everythang LOL

I am sorry but that Indiana Jones clip had me in stitches:lachen:
I was a lil slow on the uptake when I first saw it but it was funny:grin:

No need to excuse yourself. I agree. :yep:I would still post just to make people aware so they can make an informed decision. The vendor forum has tons of bad press and it doesn't get shut down. So why should this be any different IMHO.:rolleyes:

Oh damn the KBB thread went poof? LOLOLOL
I have yet to order from that vendor. I've heard way too many stories about their lack of consistent customer service. I am enjoying the conditioners I bought from Eisani, they make detangling a dream. I know its the pathenol so I'm just going to buy the powder and sprinkle it like fairy dust on everythang LOL
I do this w/Sazon :look: :fairy:

ETA: I found a bottle of L'Anza KB2 (keratin bond system2) Leave-In Conditioner. Never used it.

After reading that KBB thread I have decided not to order from them anytime soon. :ohwell:Now I would pick up stuff from the brick and mortar while visiting family in NYC but after hearing about such crappy customer service... I dont think I want to risk ordering something and not getting what I asked for. I have ordered from other vendors online and I have never had a problem, let alone what the OP mentioned. She was raked through the coals, and thats just grimy.

Ahhh I work in HR - I know Finance and HR are not really the best of friends! ;):look:

Camellia oil is wonderful for the skin, it really seems to smooth it out and lighten the dark marks - I :love: it! :yep: Interesting what you say about the Papaya oil, :scratchch
:look: :)
The papaya oil is very light and is nice for the summer and leaves my face feeling very smooth. My skin is getting drier so I will see if if still works for me this summer. The camellia oil is lovely too. With both of these oils a little goes a very long way - I just refill the 15ml sample bottles and just use 3 to 4drops at a time.

Back