Pj Support Thread 2010 Pt.1

yep T, it looks that bad.
im so upset at the kbb thread. yall know i love my kbb. im torn, but i know i would be pissed and hurt if i were the OP.

IK it sux.:ohwell:

re: KBB. Just give the Woman another Body Splash/Spray and be done with it.:look:

Why risk a customer (and existing and future customers) over something so simple.:perplexed If I were her, I'd try to speak to Karen.

Bump the Minions.:blush:
I feel both of y'all, which is why I posted a link to that thread on Karen's FB page. Someone made a comment in that thread about what would be the purpose of having staff if she has to handle things directly. Welllll, I don't know about anyone else, but if I don't get the answer I want or don't like how I'm being treated by the company "rep", I'm going over their head, period. That whole situation is messed up and I hope it gets worked out.

Went to Claire's and got a lil crazy on the hair accessories :look: They had sooo many cute headbands so I just loaded up.

i dont think i lke the hairveda spray. i guess it moisturizes but i have to dang near use the whole bottle before my hair even feels a tad bit wet.

oh no....*boat sinks* i was planning on using it before re-upping on my tw mist (i love that stuff). honestly, im kind of hoping i dont like it too much as i think it is a bit expensive for that little bottle, and it would be taking up potential space for my beloved green tea butter in my shipping costs and package (can you tell i got it bad for that stuff? lol). but thanks for letting me know girl, i'll let you know what i think of it. ps ladies who use the tw mist it is soooo :lick: when you dilute it with water, evoo, and jbco. i just :drool:when i use it like that

I feel both of y'all, which is why I posted a link to that thread on Karen's FB page. Someone made a comment in that thread about what would be the purpose of having staff if she has to handle things directly. Welllll, I don't know about anyone else, but if I don't get the answer I want or don't like how I'm being treated by the company "rep", I'm going over their head, period. That whole situation is messed up and I hope it gets worked out.

I TOTALLY Agree: When I feel I get "Poor Customer Service" I go Straight to The Top.

Especially when it involves My Hard Earned Money.:rolleyes:

I don't have time to deal with 'worker bees':lachen:

I used up my organic coconut oil and replaced with another, this time though I got oil sourced from the Philippines. I'm not sure what the difference is but the Philippines oil sure does feel better, extremely good quality indeed.

I kind of want to go to the BSS and look at wigs. Maybe if my husband gets home fairly soon, I will head out.

What did you get Robot? I have been trying to stay away from the CV website.

i think it would be easier for me to tell you what i didn't get! i got lots of samples, though, and maybe 3 full size soaps.

i was gonna go back for their whipped cocoa butter, until i found that it had other things added. i'm going to whip up my own cocoa and shea butter because that's all i want. i'm really working on getting my skin soft and supple for summer and i think those two will help me do it.

yea im gonna try to stay in twists the rest of the winter so ill use it for that.
Charz are yall still going to oyin tomorrow iif it keeps snowing?

I TOTALLY Agree: When I feel I get "Poor Customer Service" I go Straight to The Top.

Especially when it involves My Hard Earned Money.:rolleyes:

I don't have time to deal with 'worker bees':lachen:
Girl I had to get a little um, extra :look: last weekend on somebody who thought it was okay to d!ck me around over the phone. I went up there and sat in the manager's office until he showed up for his shift. We ended up getting our hotel room for free. Some of these people that act like $ is coming directly out of their paycheck kill me. Do your job and we won't have these types of problems in the first place!

Hi All, I am new here and I hope everyone is well, I am not going to lie, I am fresh into my HHJ and I really want to buy everything in sight! I have a list which I hope Paks will be able to fulfill for me tomorrow and I do need everything!!Lol!

it might be good for a bun just to refresh it like later in the day or something. i know it cant stand alone for my hair and my hair isnt thick at all.

yea im gonna try to stay in twists the rest of the winter so ill use it for that.
Charz are yall still going to oyin tomorrow iif it keeps snowing?

Yup me and David goin, unless she cancels it.

do you think it would work in a bun? (@ chebaby too) would i need to layer a creamy leave-in over it?

ps love your hair in your avi and your reviews are great. thank ya

Aww thanks :blush:

I would layer an oil based moisturizer, leave-in or oil over it, to seal in the moisture and provide shine. Or to refresh the bun during the day, or to refresh the style in the morning.

Hi All, I am new here and I hope everyone is well, I am not going to lie, I am fresh into my HHJ and I really want to buy everything in sight! I have a list which I hope Paks will be able to fulfill for me tomorrow and I do need everything!!Lol!

welcome miss. i am sort of new myself. everyone here is nice and will help you. just be careful, dont get gigantic bottles and jars. try to assess things before purchasing...youll be alright. most importantly, learn and have fun with your hair.

Day

So, I joined BM's bunning challenge and I am already getting kind of bored with buns. I think I will get on youtube and find some cute bun tutorials.

Now. Since You Both Know This is A "Trigger" it should give you something to work on.:spinning: And Control.

And Perhaps Conquer.:look:

i was tryna shop for some cute clothes. i don't even remember how i ended up there. :rofl: but i've been buying a lot of other things though. i know what my next purchases will be and then i'm done. at least until i run out of this money.

Girl I had to get a little um, extra :look: last weekend on somebody who thought it was okay to d!ck me around over the phone. I went up there and sat in the manager's office until he showed up for his shift. We ended up getting our hotel room for free. Some of these people that act like $ is coming directly out of their paycheck kill me. Do your job and we won't have these types of problems in the first place!

Girl, You Know WE (BW) KNOW HOW TO DO Extra!:rolleyes:

After I built my house, I was having a problem and I called/wrote the Owner of the Company.

And he sent the President, the VP of Construction and some other "Shirt" out to my Home and they corrected the problem STAT.:lachen:

If I had kept dealing with the workers, I'd still be dealing with 'em almost 4 years later.:lachen:

Girl, You Know WE (BW) KNOW HOW TO DO Extra!:rolleyes:

After I built my house, I was having a problem and I called/wrote the Owner of the Company.

And he sent the President, the VP of Construction and some other "Shirt" out to my Home and they corrected the problem STAT.:lachen:

If I had kept dealing with the workers, I'd still be dealing with 'em almost 4 years later.:lachen:
T, we had problems with our builder too and my husband had to snap on everyone to get the issues resolved. He is better at going off on people but I will do it if necessary. I don't play about my money.

Well, I've bought my major purchases for the year:grin::

Marcia Teixeira BKT, 32oz.
professional freestanding salon dryer
4oz. Australian Emu Oil
8oz 100% Organic Raw Cosmetic Argan Oil, &
About $100 worth of make-up and make-up brushes (a $250 value)
Total: $500
:look:
oh, and OCT on 6-week auto-ship until further notice...

I should be okay, since I'll be in braids most of the year:drunk:.

welcome miss. i am sort of new myself. everyone here is nice and will help you. just be careful, dont get gigantic bottles and jars. try to assess things before purchasing...youll be alright. most importantly, learn and have fun with your hair.

Day

Great Advice.:grin:

Stay off the Bandwagons. Fully Research Your Products (before you Purchase). Read Up/Study Previous Threads.

And Don't get overwhelmed Buying alot of unnecessary Stuff.:yep:

ladies,

i am starting to look into butters and even more natural products (like on some fruit and berries tip lol). what do you think would be worth purchasing? what are the must have oils(essential and other)? i have limited funds and cant afford to be greatly disappointed. so far, im thinking of trying to make my own avocado oil to test the waters. i eventually want to make my own face, hair, and body products (not exactly on a large scale though).

Day

Thanks so much for the welcome, everyone is really nice here:yep:

Well, I've bought my major purchases for the year:grin::

Marcia Teixeira BKT, 32oz.
professional freestanding salon dryer
4oz. Australian Emu Oil
8oz 100% Organic Raw Cosmetic Argan Oil, &
About $100 worth of make-up and make-up brushes (a $250 value)
Total: $500
:look:
oh, and OCT on 6-week auto-ship until further notice...

I should be okay, since I'll be in braids most of the year:drunk:.

Hey Girlie!:hiya2: I was thinking about you yesterday (when I was lurking at work) And Wondered Where you Were?

Glad to see you in this Thread. Glad to see you Posting.:yep:

ladies,

i am starting to look into butters and even more natural products (like on some fruit and berries tip lol). what do you think would be worth purchasing? what are the must have oils(essential and other)? i have limited funds and cant afford to be greatly disappointed. so far, im thinking of trying to make my own avocado oil to test the waters. i eventually want to make my own face, hair, and body products (not exactly on a large scale though).

avocado butter! :grin: it's my staple! i reviewed it on my blog, if you're interested: http://www.curlypop.blogspot.com

ladies,

I use shea and avocado butter every day. I also like coconut, castor, avocado and olive oil. I am finishing up a bottle of pumpkin seed oil and giving some thought to other oils to purchase.

avocado butter! :grin: it's my staple! i reviewed it on my blog, if you're interested: http://www.curlypop.blogspot.com

thanks girlie! i feel like i will love it too. i got it bad for a creamy type leave in or even body conditioner. *off to look @ robot's blog*

eta: love your blog already and i just pulled up the page. love the visuals *thumbs up* btw, thanks a lot robot (sarcasm) now ima have to gather up some change for this avocado butter. lol. thanks girl, i'll let you know when i get it

Last edited:
Back